Chapter XV

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D POV –

   As I got to the room Seungri was passed out on the chair. I rain over to the woman and punched here in the face. She grabbed my right wrist and dug her nails in to it. I yelled out in pain as I fell to my knees.

   “You filthy human think you could stop me.” she said as she pooled out a knife and cut my left cheek.

   “I don’t know what I can do,” I said as blood rain down my face. “But I won’t let you hurt my friend.” I said pooling my hand out of hers. I stood up and walked over to Seungri. He was having trouble breathing. “I’m sorry.” I said putting my head on his. “It’s all my fault that this happened.” Tears started coming down my face, and stung the cut that was on my face.

   “What have you done Akasha?” I heard Daesung said. “Top go help G.D and Seungri.”

   When Top came over to us I fell to the ground and passed out.

 

 

   When I came to I was lying in a bed. I had some wires on me.

   “You’re finally awake.” I jumped and turned my head. It was Top. “You’ve been out for a few days.”

   “What happened?” I said looking at him.

   “You’re in the hospital.” Daesung said walking in the room. “You’ve been out for two days, and Top never left your side.” He said walking up to the bed.

   I looked at my hand and it was wrapped up. I starred at it trying to remember what happened. When a voice came on the inter com in the hall way.

   “A doctor is needed in room 305 immediately!”

“Where’s Seungri!??” I said about to jump out of the bed. Top and Daesung looked at each other. Top had some fear in his eyes. “What happened to my friend!” I said jumping out of bed.

   “Stay here.” Daesung said grabbing my left hand. “I’ll go see what’s happening.”

   Daesung walked out of the room and Top put his arms around me.

    “I’m sorry.” Top said whispering in my ear. “Your friend is in room 305.” When he said that my eyes widen and I would of fallen to the floor if it weren’t for Top holding me. He set me on the. “He lost a lot of blood when Akasha drank form him. I brought the both of you here as fast as I could. He was hooked up to life support as sun as they could.” After he said that Daesung walked backed in to the room. “How he doing?”

   “Not good.” When I heard that tears started falling down my face. “He’s been throw to much. His mind has put his body in a coma. There’s one way to save him, but.” He looked at me.

   “What is it? I’ll do anything.” When I said that Daesung sigh. “What?”

   “It means erasing his memory.” Top said putting a hand on mine. “The up side, he won’t remember anything that has happened. The down side..” He looked in my eyes. “He won’t remember you.” When he said that even more tears came down my face.

   “First I lost my father.” I said starting to cry. “Now I’m losing my best friend.” Top got up and sat at the side of the bed, rapping his arms around me. “Do it.” I said in a quiet voice.

   “Are you shure about this?” Daesung said.

   “Yes. I rather him live a good life. Then have him suffer.” I said.

   “Ok. Top I need you for this.” After Daesung said that Top got up and they both walked out of the room. I layed back down burying my head in the pillow and started crying.

 

Top POV –

   “Why am I coming along?” I said walking with Daesung down the hall. “You have all ways done this on your own. I think I’m needed where Ji-yong is.”

   “You have to stop seeing him.” He said as we got to the room.

   “What do you mean by that?” I said as we walked in. I looked the door behind us.

   “He is a Human, you’re a Vampire. It will never work in the long run.” I was about to say something when he cut me off. “You only like him because his human. He makes you feel like a human again. I know it’s heard for you to hear, but you have to stop.”

   “I’m not going to leave him now.” I said standing at the door.

   “If you keep seeing him bad things will happen. Soon he’ll be like this Human. Do you want that for him? Do you want to see him suffer, or do you want him to be happy?”

   “I want him to be happy.”

   “Then let him go. His already been throw to much.”

   After he said that he put a hand on the human. His eyes started glowing red. The human started shaking in the bed then he stop and a since of calm was on his face.

   “It’s done.” Daesung said walking away from him. “Hill wake up in a few hours not know what he went throw.”

   After that he left the hospital when it became dark outside. I stayed with Ji-yong until he fell asleep again. Then I went outside and walker around thing of what I should do. Also thinking about what happen.

 

~ Flash Back no one’s POV ~

   When Top and Daesung entered the room Top rain over to G.D and Seungri. Top ripped his shirt and it around G.D’s hand. He also stopped the bleeding on Seungri’s neck.

As Top was doing that, Daesung went over to Akasha and poled out a knife from his pocket.

“A knife cannot stop me you fool” Akasha said laughing.

“A normal knife can’t,” he said stabbing it to her chest. “But a knife with the blade that has been in holly water can.” She started burning where the knife has touched her.

She poled it out, broke it in half and throw it. Cutting top on the upper and lower part of left of his eye. Top screamed in pain. As Akasha started slowly turning in to dust.

“Are you ok?” Daesung said running over to Top.

“Yes, but we need to get these two to a hospital before they die.”

They rushed G.D and Seungri to the nearest hospital. Seungri was taken immediately to a room and put on life support. While G.D was taken to another room. The nurses rapped upped his hand and connected him to a machine to make shure his heart was beating. They all so connected him to a blood bag since he lost a lot of blood. Top stayed by G.D side until he woke up.

~ End Flash Back ~

 

Hi People! Sorry it has taken me so long to put this chapter up. The next chapter I put up will be the last one in the story.

Thanks to all who has Subscribed to this story!!

 

I hope you all like it. Please tell me what you think! (^_^)