Chapter V

Obsession: Into the Darkness

No one’s POV –

   After Daesung left, T.O.P just looked at G.D not knowing what to do. “Why do you do what Daesung tells you?” G.D said as T.O.P was about to leaving the room.

   T.O.P stopped and looked at G.D. “It’s because he’s a pure blood.” As T.O.P looked at G.D he knew that G.D didn’t understand. “I guess what I’m trying to say is…. Daesung was born a Vampire.” T.O.P said walking over to G.D. “I don’t really know how it works but Vampires can give birth.”

    “Then how come they turn Humans in to Vampires?” As G.D said that, T.O.P sat in the chair across the table.

   “To tell you the truth I don’t really know. I think some do it because they can.”

   “So…you were once Human?”

   “Yes. I don’t really know why I was turned in to one. After it was all done they left me to die. If it wasn’t for Daesung I don’t know what would have become of me. He helped me get used to this life style. Like how you have an Omma and Appa that help you in life Daesung helped me.”

    “I don’t have am Omma…” G.D said lowering his head. “And my Appa is in the military somewhere close to North Korea.”

   “How can you live without them… and what happened to your Omma?”

   “It’s really heard living without them. My Omma got really sick after my Appa went in to the military. She was in the hospital for one month before she passed. I live in that small place because it all I can afford.”

   “So how did you get in to Vampires?”

   “When I was young I would watch a lot of movies. I love learning new things about them. It’s a way for me to escape realty.”

   “I never knew that there were some people that didn’t want to kill us.” After T.O.P said that, G.D gave a smile. They talked almost the whole night. When G.D got tired T.O.P knew that it was really late so he let G.D sleep on the couch.

   “What do we have here?” Daesung said as T.O.P put a blanket over G.D. “I’ve never seen you being so nice to a Human.”

   “Be quiet Daesung. It’s not what you think. He fell asleep on the table.” T.O.P said walking out of the room Daesung grabbed his arm.

   “I know you’re lying to me.” Daesung looked in to his eyes. “I can see it in your eyes. You may be able to lie but your eyes cant.” T.O.P walked back in to the kitchen. “So what happened? Where you nice to him?”

   “His different… He doesn’t have an Omma or Appa. He lives all by himself and goes to school.”

   “He told you all of this?!” Daesung looked at T.O.P as he nodded yes. “He needs someone in his life. I think you can be the one.”

   “Why me?” T.O.P said walking away.

   “Because you were once Human. You know what it’s like to be him. It time for you to get back in touch with your human side.” Daesung walked over to him. “Think about it.” After he said that he walked up to his room.

 

G.D’s POV –

   When I woke up the next day I didn’t know what time it was. I looked around and saw that I wasn’t in my house. It took me a while to remember that I was at the Vampires house. I walked in to the kitchen and saw that it was 1:45 P.M. When I saw that I grabbed my stuff and rain out the door to school.

   As I was got to school I rain in to Seungri knocking him to the ground. “Sorry Seungri I didn’t mean to do that.” I said helping him up.

   “Where were you this morning? You missed all but two classes. I was going to go over to your house to see if anything was wrong.”

    “I know. I’m sorry. I was up late last night.” The bell rang and we started walking to class. “If you want you can come over and I will tell you.”

   “Ok.” Seungri said as we got to the class room.

   “Kwon Ji-yong.” The teacher said as I walked in to the class room. “How nice of you to show up to day. If I was you I would not have shown up for just two classes. I would like to see you after class.” I walked to my desk and opened my book to what she had on the board. That class to forever to end and when it did I had to say behind and listen to what the teacher had to say. “So Kwon Ji-yong what is you excuse for missing today?” She said as I walked to the front of the class. “You know I’m going to have to call your home.”

   “Don’t. If you do no one will be there.” I said looking at her.

   “Why would that be?” She said picking up the phone.

   “My dad is in the military and my mom….” I looked down at the ground. “She’s dead.” I heard the phone being put down.

   “Does the principal know this?” I shook my head no. “You know this is a big deal. Come with me.” We walked down to the principal office where the three of us talked. “How do you live?” the teacher asked.

   “I live in a little officetel apartment. It’s not much but at least it a place for me to sleep.” I said looking out the window.

   “I’m going to have to talk with my boss to see what we will do about your situation.”

   After that was said I left the offices by that time school was almost over.  I waited for Seungri outside. When he found me we both walked to my place.

 

Seungri’s POV –

   As I walked home with G.D a lot of questions went throw my head. Why was he late…? Was he with those Vampires again? “Seungri… SEUNGRI!?” G.D. said getting my out of thought. I looked up to see what he wanted. “Where at my place. Are you OK?” He said walking in to his house.

   “Yah I’m fine. I’m just a little tired.” I said sitting on a chair. “So why where you late today?”

   “Don’t be mad at me when I tell you. Ok?” I shook my head ok. “Last night I went back to where the vampires live. I was talking to that one Vampire that we rain in to that one night. We talked for a long time. When it got really late he said that I could sleep on their couch… so I did. They keep their house really dark so when I woke up this afternoon I didn’t know what time it was.” I look at him not knowing what to say. “Say something.” He said.

   “I don’t even know where to start.” I said standing up. “They!? You’re saying there is more than one of them? How many are there, and why did you sleep over there? They could have done something bad to you.” I started walking around.

   “It’s not what you think Seungri they aren’t that bad.” He said grabbing my arm. “There just like us and–”

   “They are not like us G.D.” I said cutting him off. “They kill people.”

   “No they don’t.” He said standing up. “Don’t jug someone you don’t know.” After he said that he walked to his room.

   “Fine… just waste your life with this stuff.” I said walking to the door. “If this is what you’re going to do with your life… I don’t want to be a part of it.” After I said that I walked out the door. Why is he doing this to himself?  I thought walking down the street. He was never like this when we were young… What do I do? How do I help the one I love?

 

 

 

The story gets deeper!! Will G.D find out that Seungri loves him? Stay tune! I will be making the chapters a little longer after this one. And there will be a little bits of Seungri POV here and there.  Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)