Chapter X

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D’s POV –

   “Why do you love me?”

   “What’s with the question all of a sudden?” T.O.P said walking over to me.

   “I…um…I have been thinking. Why you would love someone like me. You’re a Vampire and I’m a Human.” I looked up at him. “You’re up at night and I’m up during the day. Every time we are together is not much an–”

   “You talk too much.” Top said putting a finger on my lips. “It’s true that I’m a Vampire and you’re Human, but that doesn’t mean that I can love you.” He sat down next to me and me in his arms. “I love you because you’re you.”

   “What do you mean by that?” I said pushing him away.

   “It means I love you for you. You’re the only one that I will ever love.” After he said that he pulled me in for a kiss.

   I my arms around him to deepen the kiss. Before I knew it he pushed me down on the couch and leaned over me. “What are you doing?” I said looking at him. All he did was smile and kiss me again. I didn’t really know what was going on until he started kissing my neck. It felt really good until I felt a par of fangs rug agents me. I griped his shirt and he knew what he was doing.

   “Sorry.” He said sitting up. “I guess I’m getting hungry.” He stood up and was about to walk away until I grabbed his sleeve. He turned to look at me.

   “I…I want you to do it…” After I said that he sat back down.

   “Are you shure?” I nodded my head yes. “You know it will hurt a lot.”

   “I don’t care.” As I said that I got up and sat on his lap.

   “OK.” He said his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “If it hurts to mush just tell me and I will stop.” I said ok as he started kissing my neck again. I started as he hit my sweet spot. I felt his fangs rub agents the spot and it sent chills down my back. “Try to relax when I do it.” He said in my ear. I d his sleeve as I felt the tips of his fangs pears my skin. I tried not to scream, but it just hurt so much I couldn’t help it. When Top started I felt my body starting to tingle all over.

   “T-Top…” He backed away and looked at me. His eyes where a light blue color that shined when the moon light hit them. He leaned in and my neck where he was feeding.

   “You taste good.” He said picking me up and taking me to the bed room. I started blushing not knowing what to say. “You should get some sleep now.” He said putting me on the bed. “I have to do something to night. So I will talk to you later.” I said ok and he walked out of the room.

 

No one’s POV –

   As T.O.P walked in to the kitchen he heard something out side. “Who’s out here?” T.O.P said walking out.

   “Well, well. It ben a while Choi Seung-hyun, or should I say T.O.P.” A voice said in shadows. “I all ways thought that you didn’t like drinking out of some one that’s alive, because you might kill them.” After that was said someone walked out of the shadows. “I’ve been looking for you.”

   “Lestat?!” T.O.P just stood there not knowing what to do.

   “Yes it is me.” Lestat said walking closer to T.O.P. “So what is that Human to you? He looks like a yu–”

   “Stay away from him!” T.O.P said as his eyes turned blue.

   “Come down T.O.P it’s not for me. If anything he would be for Akasha, and you know what she would do to him.”

    “Why have you come here?”

    “I thought it was obvious. We want you two to come back home. Akasha misses you very much.”

   “I want nothing more to do with here. We left because we were tired of being controlled by here.”

   “Ok I see.” Lestat said turning around. “I will give you one month to think about this. If I don’t hear from you two at the end of the month it won’t just be me who talks to you next time. If you know what I mean.” Lestat started walking away when he stopped again and turned around. “Oh one more thing. If I where you I would tell your little lover to watch his back during the day time. I will be keeping a close eye on him.”

   “But you a vampire and if the sun light hits you you’ll die.”

    “Yes that is true, but if you drink Akasha’s blood you become immune to the sun light. So in other word I can walk in the sun light and it will have no effect on me.” With that said Lestat disappeared in to the dark ness. T.O.P just stood there not knowing what to do.

   “Top? What are you doing out here?” Daesung said walking out. “I heard you talking to someone.”

   “Lestat was here.” T.O.P said turning around. “He wants us to go home.”

   “Is that all he wants? We could just leave this place and go somewhere else.”

   “I can’t leave Ji-yong. They will get to him.”

   “I had a feeling this would happen.” Daesung turned around and started walking back in to the house.

   “What do you mean by that?” T.O.P said grabbing his arm.

   “I had a feeling that the Human would become a part of it. He’s a Human and we are Vampires. You add that together.”

   “Then what are we going to do about him?” T.O.P said letting go of Daesung.

   “Don’t tell him about this. Then less he know the better.” With that said Daesung walked back inside leaving T.O.P out sine not knowing what to do.

 

Seungri POV –

   I woke up to my phone ringing. When I picked it up it stopped. “That’s weird…” I looked throw it to see who was calling. “Must be a wrong number.” I put it back down and took a shower. When I came out my phone started ring again. I looked at it and it was G.D that was calling me. “Yeoboseyo.”

“Seungri! What are you doing today?”

   “Nothing. Why?” I said getting some food.

   “Can you meet me at the café? I need to talk to you.”

   “Ok…” He hung up and I just stood there not knowing what to think about what just happened. I finished my food and started walking to the café. There was hardly anyone outside to day and I wouldn’t blame then it was really cold outside.

   When I got to the café G.D wasn’t there. “Of course he’s not here yet.” I said under my breath. I walked up to the counter and got some coffee to drink while I waited for him.

   About Two hour later I started to leave when he came running in nocking me to the ground. “Seungri?!” he said standing over me. “Why are you always on the floor when I see you?”

   “I don’t know.” I said getting up from the floor. “What do you need to talk to me about?”

   “Oh yah…. Um…” He looked at the ground not knowing what to say.

   “Come on.” I said putting my hand on him shoulder. “Let’s go back to my place.” He nodded and we went back to my place

   “Did you listen to the radio this morning?” G.D said as he walked in to my apartment.

   “No. What did they the radio say?”

   “North Korea attacked a small place in South Korea.”

   “What it the place where your dad was?”

   “That I don’t know. I tried to see what the tv had to say and all they said what 25 people died.”

   “So what are you going to do?” I said siting down.

   “I will be staying at my place until I get some news on it, or if I get a call.” He sat next to me. “Why do we have to be on the edge of war?”

   “It was going to happen sooner or later.” After I said that, planes flew over head with a loud siren ringing and a voice came on.

   “To those that are hearing this we kindly ask for you to go to you homes and stay there until further notes” We looked at each other not knowing what to do.

   “I should get to my place.” He said getting up.

   “I’m coming with you.” He nodded and we went to his place.

 

G.D POV –

   When we got back to my place the sun was going down. I the tv to see if there was any information on it.

   “To day’s top story is the attack from North Korea.” Seungri and I sat on the couch and started watching. They were saying a lot of information about the attack. “And with that note South Korea is going to war.”  Seungri and I looked at each other not knowing what to say.

   “Well…” Seungri said getting up. “What now?”

   “The country is going to war what is there to do?” I got up and went to my bed. I could her Seungri making something in the kitchen. Then I heard the front door open.

   “Is Ji-yong here?” I heard Top say. I looked over the age and saw Top standing near Seungri.

   “What are you doing her Top?” I said.

   “You weren’t at the house so I just wanted to see where you were at.” Top said. Daesung step away from Top not really wanting to be near him. “Don’t worry I eat before I came here.” Top said walking away from him and up to where I was. “Is something bothering you?” He said sitting on my bed.

   “Do you even listen to the news?” I said snapping at him. He flinched a little not expecting me to snap at him.

   “I already told you that I don’t. If you live for as long as I have you stop caring about what’s happing around you.” As he said that I got up and walked down stairs not really wanting to talk to him.

   I sat at a table down stars and Seungri handed me a bowl “Its kimchi soup.” He said siting across from me. I just poked at it not really wanting to eat. “G.D you need to eat.” As Seungri said that, Top walked past us to the door.

   “Where are you going Top?” I said looking at him.

   “I’m going home. I can see you don’t need me here.” He said opening the door.

   “What!” I said getting up and running to him. “I’m sorry I snapped at you. I just–” Top kissed me on the lips.

   “Don’t worry about it.” He said backing away. “Sometimes I forget that you’re Human. I can tell that you’re worried about your dad. You need to be with some one that can have the same emotions as you do.” He looked at Seungri then back at me. “If you need me you know where to call.” After he said that he left.

   I walked back in to the house and saw that Seungri was cleaning the dishes. I sat at the table and started eating. “So what’s the next move?” Seungri said. I looked up not knowing what to say. “If South Korea is going to war with the North we will all have to move away from here.”

   “What do you mean?” I said with a mouth full of food.

   “We live in Yeoncheon.” I gave him a weird look again. “We live really close to North Korea. If they attack any place we will be one of the first place.”

   “Really?!” I said getting up and handing him my bowl. He nodded his head yes. “Lest just sleep for now.” I said turning around. “I don’t want to worry about that yet.” I started walking up to my bed. “First I want to see if my Appa is ok.”

   “Your right.” Seungri said taking out a blanket from my closet. He slept on the couch.

   It took me forever to fall asleep, and when I did all I my dreamy where night mars. I kept waking up sweating and going back to sleep. When I thought that I would finally get some sleep the doorbell started ringing and Seungri called my me.

 

Hi people I’m sorry for this chapter being really really late. (^_^;) I hope you all like it. Please tell me what you think! (^_^)