Chapter 7

Secrets

 

Later that night Niel and Ricky were talking online.
L<3veliiRicky: HYUNG!! Where were you!! 
AhnDaniel: Library......
L<3veiiRicky: Oh sureee....for like the entire day!! I’m not stupid >.>
“Of course you aren’t stupid Ricky.....Aish I can’t lie to my friend,”Niel thought.
AhnDaniel: I was at a......friend’s house
L<3veliiRicky: hyung I’m your only friend......well at least I think 
AhnDaniel: I made a new....at the library, his name is Chunji 
L<3veliiRicky: O_OYou made friends with......him? He actually talks? 
Niel had a confused expression on his face, “Of course he talks....talks to much...” He thought
AhnDaniel: You know him?
L<3veliiRicky: Yeah....he goes to my music classes and talks to NO ONE...always have his headphones on >.> he sings great though...but obviously I’m better ^-^
Daniel scoffed and then thought, “He sings?”
L<3veliiRicky: I can’t believe he would talk to you :S
AhnDaniel: idk.....
L<3veliiRicky: Well...I don’t want you around him...too much negativity for you.
AhnDaniel: You’re being mean! I’m leaving....
L<3veliiRicky: No don’t leave! Mianhae....just talk to me.
Niel was just too kind to leave Ricky there so he stayed.
AhnDaniel: Ok I’ll stay...
The two talked until midnight and then Niel said he was going to bed.
As Niel laid in bed he thought, “I wonder why he would choose to talk to me...he’s a loner right?....I guess he noticed that I was one too” “I think I’m gonna call him.....no It’s late...Ok fine I’ll call” Niel nodded, approving to his thoughts.
He dialled the number,
*Ring~~Ring*
Chunji: Y-Yob-boseyo...
Niel: Chunji hyung?
Chunji: ERR....Yea who else would it be? Niel?
Niel: Yea its me, I just ah...wanted...to make sure you didn’t give me a fake number....
Chunji smirked at the bad excuse
Chunji: Ah..Niel do you know what time it is?
Niel: Yeah....It’s late I should let you sleep...
Chunji answered a little too quickly: NO!!.....let’s talk
Niel: OK
They talked and talked until Niel finally felt sleepy and that was around three.

 

Chunji POV
I unlocked the door to my house. What I want now is a nice warm shower....and some sleep. . I have homework.
Umma?Appa?.......
Nickhun?.....
I guess no one is home......HA first one home. Dae owes me money. I thought to myself smiling because I actually won something over my DORK of a brother.
It’s kinda weird that he’s not back here yet though. I walked pass the dining room to see.......

“LET GO!! CHUNJI CALL THE POLICE” Nickhun shouted. I can’t believe this is happening. Why don’t they just take the stuff they have already and leave....we don’t even know what the code is.



“IF YOU DO THAT WE’LL START KILLING!! NOW TELL ME WHERE THE VAULT IS!!” One of the bastards said.



“GET THAT GUN OUT OF HIS FACE!!” I screamed, tears streaming down my face. We are all gonna die tonight.


“OH GODDD! BUT NICKHUN, they’ll shoot us”.


“CHUNJI I SAID CALL THE POLICE!!”
I hesitated but finally...I reached into my pocket....and....and.....

BANG........SILENCE


“NICKHUNNN!!!! NO!! YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED HIM!!”


Chunji woke up from his nightmare screaming, “You killed him! You killed him!”His body covered in sweat.
“Honey! Are you okay? I heard screams”
“I’m fine mom....it was just another nightmare....I told you those insomnia pills are the devil”
“Chunji what you went through that day is not easy to forget....the psychiatrist said that you will have nightmares from time to time. Just go back to sleep sweetie, everything’s gonna be okay.”
Chunji closed his eyes, his mother kissed his forehead and he quickly fell back to sleep.

Niel got up that morning around ten. He stretched lazily and got out of his bed. He strolled over to his bathroom and washed his face. He looked up at the mirror and started criticising his features but then smiled remembering last night. What he and Niel talked about and already planning in his head when and where they should meet again.
Niel never thought like this, he doesn’t “hang out” with people and especially complete strangers but Chunji was different he actually understood Niel. Niel chuckled holding his head like he’d had the longest but yet the best night he had in a long time.
Wondering if he should call Chunji or not, he picked his phone up, he decided not to, he didn’t want to seem like a stalker. 
He headed downstairs smelling the sweet aroma of his favourite food for breakfast. 
PANCAKES.