Confusion

Risk and Retaliations

 

The rays of the sun filled Jay's dorm room. Her eyelids, trying to block the light squeezed tighter together but it was to no avail. The rays still tried to penetrate her dreamless sleep. She snuggled more into someone's arms hiding her face in the broad chest. Mumbling incoherently she opened her eyes. Her dilated pupils were met with a black winter tutrle neck sweater. The scent of apples making her a bit dizzy. She loved the smell of fresh apples. Who could have such a wonderful scent?
 
"You're awake, Chesoun?" A deep masculine voice asked. Jay lifted her head from the persons chest. Awake?
 
"Ne," she mumbled rubbing her eye quietly. Why was she on Jong Woon's lap? Let alone sleeping on him. Had she lost her mind?! Wait they were in her room!! What if someone came in?! She could get expelled and he could lose his job! Why was he here?!
 
"Did you sleep well?" He asked caressing her hair. His eyes were a little hooded as he looked down at her. His emotions pure and sweet. All he wanted to do was hold her. 
 
"I did. But I didn't dream about anything. Isn't that sad?" She responded sitting all the way up. Their noses brushed against each other. Her face burned, embaressed and unaccousmted to things if this nature.
 
Wait. Why was she blushing like an idiot!? This was serious!! If someone walked in on them  they both would be in some real trouble! She tried to make her body move but she wouldn't budge. What the hell?!
 
"No it's not." He replied touching her hair again. She wanted to pull away. When did she ever give him permission to touch her hair?! "Sometimes it's better to be asleep instead of awake." He leaned in closer. 
 
"Why?" She whispered. Her face was getting ever hotter. That mischievous boyish smirk graced his lips, she knew that smile too well. He was excited that he had this kind of effect on her.
 
They shouldn't be doing this!!! What was the matter with her?! What she needed to do was get off of him! She didn't even like him in this way!!
 
"You can see me more often. You know I'm real. That I'm not just a dream." He said the gap between their lips growing smaller.
 
"Is that it?" She said rather bodly. She shocked herself why was she acting like a love sick person?!
 
"No." He replied with a light chuckle. He cupped on of her cheeks in his big, warm hand. "Things like this aren't fun if it's not in real life."
 
Before she could say something else he was inches from closing the very small gap between them when Jay woke up from her sleep with a start. She held her chest and took deep calming breaths as her heart sped a million times per hour. She wasn't having an asthma attack. It was just that dream. That dream made her want to kiss Jong Woon which wasn't the best thing to do.
 
"What...am...I...thinking?!" She whispered to herself covering her face with her hands. "He's my teacher! I can't think things like this about him!"
 
At the corner of her room her phone started ringing. She glanced at it but wasn't in any rush to answer it. But it kept ringing. With a sigh she climbed out of bed, not bothering to look at the caller Id she answered.
 
"Yubuseyo?" She asked her voice groggy.
 
"Ah, good morning Jay." Responded Jongwoon warmly. Jay dropped her phone. She couldn't believe this. She literally just woke up from having the most inappropriate dream of him and then he calls. What was going on with the universe? She was so engrossed in her thoughts she forgot she dropped her phone. Hurriedly she picks it back up.
 
"Oh uh...good morning O-Oppa." She whispered while twirling a lock of hair. She remembered when he pulled on it and she immediately dropped her hand. 
 
"Are you feeling alright? I was a little worried. Did I wake you up?" He asked. She shook her head as if he could see her.
 
"I'm alright." She said quickly after moments of silence. She wanted to kick herself for being such an air head. "I woke up before you called me. I had a wierd dream."
 
"Was it a nightmare?" He asked concern. 
 
"No! It was just....not something I expected myself to dream about...." She made sure not to mention it was a dream about him. About them kissing. Her mind was starting to wonder back to the kiss and she had to shake her head to get that out. "How did you sleep Oppa?"
 
"I slept well," he cleared his throat. If she only knew the effect she had on him calling him that.
 
He had literally not woken up more than twenty minutes ago. The moment he opened his eyes the first thought he had was of Jay. So still in bed with only his boxers on he picked up his cellphone and dialed her number. He was ecstatic when she answered but hoped he hadn't woken her up. He wondered what how she would react if she knew he was wearing next to nothing. But then again that wasn't hard to figure out. As bashful and shy as she was she would probably be speechless and trying to hide the dark tinted blush that would appear on the apple of her cheeks. 
 
"Very well. Are you walking alright?" He asked getting the topic off of him. She was the one who had just been released from the hospital. No amount of worry should be spent on him. 
 
"Oh um....yeah I'm walking fine. My legs don't feel as weak." She said with a sigh. "Maybe I'll go around the dorm with Ary just to be safe."
 
"Jay don't force yourself." He said running his free hand through his hair. He didn't want her to be as frustrated with herself as she was the night they went out. "Just take it one step at a time. There's no rush."
 
"I know. I just want to hurry up and get back to dancing. But before that I want to walk as much as I can. Thanks for worrying about me, Oppa."
 
"No problem." He said a insincerely. She wanted to dance after she just was released from the hospital. Was she crazy? "I'll talk to you later alright? I need to get something's done. Call me if you need anything."
 
"I will. Bye bye." She said cutely. 
 
With that their call ended. Jong Woon rested his head against the headboard of his bed. He needed to ask Aria some questions about Jay's name and her dancing. There was something he was missing and it felt like it was something big. From how she reacted yesterday to her name there was something much deeper to all of this than she was letting on. 
 
Jay sat back on her bed. Her face radiating heat. It sounded like he had just woken up. His voice was gruff and a bit hoarse from not saying a word in the hours he was asleep. The sound of his voice like that saying her name, talking to her made her heart did summersaults. She looked to her left to see her stuffed animal laying there. She took it up and stared at it dead in the eyes.
 
"Ne why do I feel like this about Oppa?" She asked the stuffed animal as if it could talk. "Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm around him? Why am I always thinking about him? Why do I like his voice so much?" She sighed and threw it in the air. "I know you can't answer me." She mumbled lying back down on her bed. She titled her head to the side and pursed her lips. "I haven't given you a name have I? You can be a boy or a girl even if your pink right?" She twirled the stuffed animal around a couple times pondering what she would name him or her. Then a thought popped in her head unexpectedly. In the middle of all the twirling she missed one catch and the stuffed toy fell on her face. "If....if I use that name I don't have to use honorifics right?" She bit her lip and lifted the toy away from her face. "Jong Woon..." She whispered her face once again growing hot. She smiled. "Well maybe just Jonggie." She nodded. "Yeah Jonggie it is." She giggled to herself like a little girl laying on her side and hugging Jonggie close to her chest. "I just wish you could answer my questions. I really need those answers."
 
She heaved another heavy sigh before getting out of bed, leaving Jonggie by her pillow. She went over to her desk to look over some notes that Jong Woon had left for her. Aria's phone stared at her and she decided to turn it on and put it back in her friends room. But the moment the phone went to its home screen someone called. Jay frowned wanting nothing more to turn it back off. Woohyun was the name that came up. Why was he calling so early on a weekend? Didn't he know when to take a break? Jay cancelled the call but waited a couple minutes just to make sure he didn't call again. When he didn't she decided to leave the phone with Aria. 
 
Walking into her friends room she realized that her bed was neatly made. Jay shook her head but smiled a bit. No matter how tired she was Aria was always an early bird. At least she was a little bit back to normal.
 
"Oh Jay you woke up?!" Aria exclaimed walking out of the shower a towel wrapped around her body. Jay turned and looked at her.
 
"Yeah. Are you ok? Did you get enough sleep?" She asked sitting down on her bed. 
 
"Who me? Oh yeah I got plenty of sleep. I'm fully energized." Aria giggled a little. "It's been a while since I slept that much." She said while looking through the drawers for cloths. 
 
Jay bit her tongue. Aria had just admitted to not taking care of herself but starting a fight really wouldn't be the best idea. She was still recovering and Jay knew Aria would lie to her just to make sure she was the one getting better. It was frustrating but she would bear with it.
 
As the day went on the girls didn't do much but watch tv with some movies. They talked a little bit about nothing but made sure not to mention things about the hospital or Aria neglecting her health. It was around six and the dorm cafeteria was serving dinner.
 
"I'll go get us something to eat, Ary." Jay said jumping up from the couch. There was a suspense thriller on and Jay really wasn't good with things of that kind. It didn't matter if it was action with some broken bones, thrillers or scary movies, she would always cringe and jump like a baby.
 
"No I'll do it Jay. You can rest." Aria opted getting up as well.
 
"Let me do it. I want to walk some please? Plus you need just as much rest as I do." Jay said not moving from her spot. But Aria shook her head.
 
"I'm fine. I got plenty of rest you're the one that-" Singing chipmunks interrupted the conversation. Aria's phone was on the couch where they had been sitting. Jay's head snapped to it and she picked up the phone she glanced at the caller Id before Aria snatched it out of her hands. "Like I was saying your the one who needs rest."
 
"That's Woohyun again." Jay said glaring disdainfully at the device in her friends hand.
 
"It is. I'll call him back later." Aria said shoving the phone into her pocket.
 
"Why? Didn't I tell you I don't like him? I'm getting really bad vibes from him! Why won't you listen to me?"
 
"He's not a bad guy Jay. You can't judge him that harshly when you barely know him."
 
"And you do?! Aria, Taeil told me he almost hit you the other day because you didn't hang out with him!"
 
"Taeil has a big mouth and talks about things that don't concern him! I blew him off of course he would be upset!"
 
"That doesn't mean he has any type of right to try to hit you!" Jay heaved a heavy sigh. She honestly thought Aria knew better than to trust a guy like him.
 
"He didn't hit me Jay so it's fine. Anyways I'm fine don't get worked up over me."
 
"You're joking right?" Jay said her voice low, her words filled with disbelief. "You're not fine! You're far from it!! I know you've been worried sick over me! I know you Aria! I know how you get! You won't eat, sleep or relax when I'm in the hospital! It always happens!! You basically passed out yesterday!! You admitted today that you haven't slept this long on a while! You're not ok! And to top it all off this Woohyun guy is always calling you! Every damn minute!! If I didn't shut off your phone you wouldn't have gotten the rest you needed!"
 
"Jay. Unnie, you are over exaggerating. I have had plenty of rest. I'm fine! Stop judging Woohyun so harshly! He even asked for you when you were in the hospital. He's a good guy and I'm fine ok?" Aria said a small smile on her face.
 
Jay stared at her friend. She had to bite her lip really hard just not to burst out crying out of her frustration. After a couple seconds passed Jay took one deep breath and let it out.
 
"Whatever Aria." She said turning away from her and heading to the door. "I'll be back later tonight. Don't wait up for me."
 
Before Aria could stop her Jay slammed the door shut. Aria flinched and just stood there staring at the door her hand outstretched as if to stop her.  On the other side of the door Jay leaned against the door post her chest rising and falling, her eyes b with tears. The people that were walking around pointed and whispered about her but she ignored them. After a couple minutes she rubbed at her eyes and started walking. She didn't have any particular direction just away from Aria.
 
She found one of the many lounges for droning students on her floor. No one was in there so she sat on one couch staring angrily at the floor. When she was sure no one was around she finally let her pent up tears flow out.
 
Why was Aria so damn stubborn? She wouldn't even listen to her when she spoke about Woohyun. She didn't like that guy and she was pretty sure when he had asked for her it was only to please Aria, he wasn't really concerned. She hated that she lied about being alright. They had been best friends for years but every single time she got hospitalized Aria would neglect herself to make sure Jay was alright. She would put on a fake smile and walk around saying everything was ok when she was getting zero sleep, not eating and over worrying herself. Jay knew all of it but Aria thought she didn't. She hated that she wouldn't open up to her about it. She felt as if Aria didn't trust her which even though she knew it wasn't true it didn't hurt any less.
 
"Jay?" A soft yet deep voice asked. She jumped then looked up.
 
"Oh Daehyun Oppa." She mumbled rubbing her face to dry her tears of frustration and anger. 
 
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked taking a seat beside her. Jay turned away from him and sniffed.
 
"I don't want to talk about it." She whispered knowing if she spoke about the situation she would just burst into tears again. Daehyun nodded.
 
"Do you want to take a walk?" He asked hesitantly. He had been surprised that she had remembered his name. Hit hey had only met once two weeks ago and she had suddenly disappeared. The only reason he remembered her was because any moment he thought about her his heart would race.
 
"Sure." She said curtly not really caring where she went as long as it took her mind off of Aria, her health and Woohyun.
 
Daehyun stood and waited for her to follow him. As they made their way down the hallway she spotted the very person she didn't want to see.
 
"Oh Jay! I didn't know you got out of the hospital already!" Woohyun exclaimed coming up to her. She gave him a glare and rolled her eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asked his voice coated in fake sugary sincerity. Jay cringed. 
 
"I'll be fine in a little bit thanks." She replied. Woohyun caught that dismissal. In other words as soon as she was away from him she would perfectly fine. 
 
"What about my Princess? She hasn't answered her phone or any of my messages." He asked immediately changing the subject. Jay noticed the muscles in his arm flex a bit. Her frown deepened.
 
"She hates nicknames. Don't call her Princess. Her name is Aria. And she's fine. She's resting." She replied not giving him much room to make fake friendly conversations. 
 
Daehyun glanced between them. The tension around them was suffocating. He cleared his throat and took Jay's hand, intertwining his fingers with his own.
 
"Well we better get going right? You promised me you would go on a mini date with me once you got out of the hospital." He said giving her the cutest puppy dog eyes she had seen in a while.
 
"I did?" She asked not really catching on. Daehyun held in his chuckle. She was a slow one.
 
"Yeah you did remember? I would buy you some of that white hot chocolate with marshmallows you like so much once you got out." He said squeezing her fingers a little bit hoping she would catch on. Once her eyes lit up in realization of what he was trying to do she nodded.
 
"Right! Yeah sorry Woohyun we're busy. Talk to you later ok?" She said waving at him as Daehyun tugged her along down the halls.
 
Woohyun couldn't get a word in before they disappeared down the corner. Jay giggled a bit at his hopeless face. It was priceless now if only she could make him stop talking to her dongsaeng. Daehyun was released that she was laughing. He smiled to himself and felt his heart do a little flip when he realized he was still holding her hand. They stopped a couple feet from the elevator. Once it opened they got in and went to the first floor. When they stepped out and were going to the door that would lead them outside Jay stopped walking making Daehyun stop short.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked turning to her. Her hand still tightly wrapped in his own.
 
"I didn't think we were going outside." She said with a worried expression on her face. He shrugged.
 
"Well we can't really walk around here in the dorm. I thought a walk outside would be better." He replied. Jay scrunched up her nose like a baby piglet making him smile again.
 
"But it's cold." She complained not moving an inch. 
 
"Come on it's only sixty five degrees. It's not that cold." He said raising an eyebrow that smile still on his face. She gave him a playful glare her nose still scrunched up.
 
"Not to you. You have a hoodie on." She noted. He was wearing a white hoodie paired with a jeans jacket and some black pants with sneakers. "You look warm and cozy but look at me. I have some fur lined moccasins, pajama pants and a short sleeved shirt. I'm not stepping foot outside." She complained stubbornly. Daehyun tried to tug her along but the girl really wouldn't move. He didn't think a small framed girl like her would have such a stubborn personality. 
 
"Hm. Fine then that's easy to fix." He said reluctantly letting go of her hand. Jay hadn't realized that they had been still holding hands and her face heated up about ten degrees and she bit her lip. She was going to apologize but didn't get a chance to. He shed his jean jacket and white hoodie. Carefully he put his hoodie over her head. She wiggled her small arms into it. "There. This is pretty warm so you should be ok."  The hoodie was two sizes too big for her. It looked like its swallowed her all up. He put his hands on his knees and laughed. "You're really small you know that?" He said to her. She gave him a frown and tried to kick him.
 
"Shut up. I'm not that short." She protested sticking out her tongue to him. He laughed again.
 
"How tall are you Jay?" He asked. She refused to answer. "Come on. Tell me." He said giving her his puppy dog eyes. She groaned. He really had a knack for doing those eyes. It made it really hard to say no to him. 
 
"Five foot two." She mumbled. Daehyun laughed again.
 
"I figured. I'm five foot ten." He dodged another attempt of a kick.
 
"Anyone would be short to you!" She retorted back. Daehyun laughed again.
 
"Sorry sorry. Come on let's go get you that hot chocolate." He said taking her hand again and pulling her outside.
 
Jay obliged willingly. The moment they stepped outside Jay wanted to go back to her dorm room. Regular people didn't get cold with this kind of weather but she wasn't regular. She hated the col and her body didn't agree with it either. It took her literally ten minutes standing or moving outside for her fingers and toes to freeze completely. They turned a pasty yellowish white and when she thawed out her fingers turned a dark purple, the red and went back to normal. Add this to the fact that she had dark skin made it all the more strange. She started shivering a bit and he immediately took notice. He stopped walking put his jeans jacket over his hoodie on her shoulders.
 
"Let's hurry up." He said with a small smile. Jay nodded.
 
He started jogging and Jay tried to keep up. They arrived at the cafe and were seated by a window. He sat at one side of the table while she sat on the other. He ordered them some hot drinks and watched as she shivered in her seat.
 
"You really are cold aren't you?" He asked. Jay looked up and nodded while rubbing her hands together.
 
"I don't like the cold." Was her simple reply. It made him feel guilty that he dragged her to the cafe even though she stated her obvious disdain for the weather. He regretted bringing her here.
 
A couple minutes later their drinks came. Jay stared at her mug and a bright cheerful smile spread across her lips. The white hot chocolate had a cluster of mini white marshmallows floating about. Then a pink syrup was drizzled over them to make a cartoonish flower.
 
"Ahh it's really cute." She whispered. She didn't know the cafe served stuff like this. If she did she would have ordered it more often. She took a small sip and if her smile could grow any bigger then she might stretch out her face. "Mmmm it's really sweet!!!" She said tasting strawberries mixed with the sweet white hot chocolate. Another waiter came and set down a warm pastry. She looked up at Daehyun. She had momentarily forgotten him in her bliss of sweets.
 
"You must really like sweets." He commented laughing a little. She nodded.
 
"They're the best!! Sweets make everything better!!" She exclaimed taking another sip of the chocolate. Her smile again seemed to widen to him. "So much better!" She said then sighed happily.
 
They sat there together as they both sipped their warm drinks. Daehyun would glance up at her every now and then to see her happily sipping her chocolate or giggling to herself when she ate the pastry that was brought to them. He could safely say that he was developing a crush on her. She really was the cutest thing he had seen on campus for a while. She was tiny, an amazing dancer and was much more intresting than the other girls he had known. But he had been worried when she suddenly disappeared after that one class. 
 
"So Jay," He murmmered. She looked up her eyes bright. "Are you feeling better?" He asked watching her carefully. The light in her eyes died down a bit.
 
"I'm ok." She replied. She bit her lip looking to the side of her eye. He had treated her to the cafe. She didn't feel it was fair to hold to herself why she was so upset when he had helped her cheer up. "Aria, she's my roommate and my best friend. She's being really stubborn and not listening to me. I was hospitalized for these past two weeks and I know Aria doesnt take care of herself when I'm in the hospital. She won't eat or sleep and over works herself. She won't open up to me about it even though I already now. And she's talking to this guy that I don't trust. Ive tried to warn her about him but she just won't listen to me." 
 
"You were really hospitalized?" He asked. She nodded.
 
"I have severe asthma so its really hard when I go into new climates. My body didn't get used to it so I had an asthma attack the next morning." She bit her lip again. 
 
"Jay, why are you dancing if your health is this bad?" His eyes were wide in disbelief hearing her speak about her condition. He had heard everything she had said about Aria but wasn't sure what to say about it. He wasn't the best guy to drown your problems in because he didn't know the best advice to say. But dancing when you have a lung disease? He knew the best adivice and it was to stop dancing.
 
"I'm going to keep dancing." Was her short and simple reply. That obviously was not an option. She said that her friend was stubborn but she seemed to be just as stubborn. 
 
"Well about your friend Aria right?" He said and she nodded in confrimation. "If she can't see things when you tell her she's going to find out one way or another. It doesn't sound very nice of me to say but if she won't listen to you then if what you think that will happen happens she has to find a way out of it. Just let her know you're going to be right there." He said feeling that it really wasn't the best advice in the world but it was the best that he could do. Which wasn't too much. 
 
"Daehyun Oppa..." She started to say but he shook his head.
 
"You can just call me Jay. You're from the states right? Honroifics maybe a hassel for you so just call me by my first name." He said cutting her off with only the best intentions.
 
"Daehyun," She said again. "Thanks a lot." She sincerly said with a sigh. "I wasn' sure what to do to make her stop talking to him but I know I can't do anything. I just hope that she listens to me before things get bad." She could only think about Woohyun flexing his muscles in the hall way and his demenor that Daehyun described. She really hoped Aria would catch on soon. "And if I worried you earlier today I'm sorry about that." She bowed her head slightly.
 
"You don't have to be so formal." He said a bit anxious for her to lift up her head. "I was worried because I wanted to, it doesn' have to do with you. I made myself feel that way because.." He stopped himself. "Uh, because I want to be good friends with you." He reached over and placed his hands over her own that were still wrapped around her mug of chocolate. "Let's be really good friend alright?"
 
She nodded vigoursly wanting nothing more than that. He gave her a wide and happy smile that brightened his whole face but closed his eyes ever so slightly. She was very aware of how big his hands were and how much heat they radiated. Daehyun didnt usually do too much skinship with people but because he was developing feelings for her. If he wanted to pursue a relationship with her he wanted to at least make her feel comfortable around him. It was working. Jay felt more than comfrotable with him. But she was also thinking about Jong Woon. She wondered if she felt the same way around him as she was feeling around Daehyun. 
 
"Do you..." He stammered for a moment. Taking a small breath he looked up to her. Her eyes were big and innocent completely unsuspecting of his request. "Do you think...you want to hang out like this more?" 
 
"We can!" She immediatly replied with a smile. "Then when Aria and I make up all three of us could hang out. Maybe even with Taeil and-" She bit her tongue when she was about to let Jong Woon's name slip from . He was her teacher so he couldn't just hangout with her whenever she wanted him to. Actually now that she was out of the hospital she wouldn't be able to meet up with him and talk with him like before. She would probably only see him when he gave his lectures and that was it. Her heart became heavy and her mood dampened as reality set in with her. When would she be able to see him, not as her teacher but just as Jong Woon like she had the night before she was released from the hospital? Now even if it was only a little she regreted being released from the hospital. "And it would be a lot of fun." She finished with not as much enthusiasm as when she started her sentence.
 
"No...umm I was thinking about more just me and you rather than everyone else." He whispered a bit shyly. "Just the two of us. We could here just to hang out somedays or even go other places."
 
"Oh yeah sure I don't mind." She said absently not really paying attention to what she was agreeing to. 
 
"Let's exchange numbers so we can plan things out more." He said pulling out his phone. Jay reached into her pockets but didn't find her phone. She sighed more out of her heacy heart than not being able to find her phone.
 
"My phone is in my room." She replied shaking her head. "I'll just give you my number. Call me later so I can save your number."
 
Daehyun nodded and as she recited her number he punched the numbers into his phone. Once that was done Jay finished her chocolate and he took her back to her dorm room. They said their good nights and Jay went into the dorm but Aria had already went to sleep. She was obviously exhausted so Jay didn't wake her. She went into her room and shut the door sighing she sat on her bed. She picked up Jonggie and held it to her chest agianst Daehyun's hoodie that she hadn't realized she still had on.
 
"Ne, Jonggie what do you think he's doing right now? I mean its not to late. Do you think he's still busy?" She asked but sighed again knowing there would be no response.
 
Her phone started to vibrate and she looked on her night stand. Picking it up she saw Jong Woon's name in her inbox. He had texted her. Her heart did a little flip and butterflies fluttered in her stomach before she opened up the phone.
 
'R u awake?' He texted. She smiled and went to lay down in her bed. She put the covers over her head and then texted him back. 
 
'Yes I am. I just came back inside.'
 
'Took a walk?'
 
'Yes with a friend. My legs feel stronger now. How are you?'
 
'I'm doing fine. I just finished some lessons for the week.'
 
'You must be tired, Oppa go to sleep.'
 
'I wanted to check up on you first. Are you sure you're ok?'
 
'Are you asking me because you feel responsible for me or....' Before she thought out whether to send the messege or not her finger touched the send button. She had no means of deleting the messege so she put it underneath her pillow determined not to answer. She didn't want him asking her if she was ok if he felt responsible for her. She wasn't someone's responsibility. But then again why did she even think about something like that. What was wrong with her? Her phone vibrated again and her heart skipped a beat. Hesitantly she took the phone and looked at the screen.
 
'I care about you, Jay.' Her heart skipped a beat again. She wanted to write more than anything that she wanted to see him again but stopped herself. This really wasn't approriate conversations to be having with her teacher. But she didn't care. She wasn't speaking to her professor but to a guy that was confusing her heart yet making it happy at the same time.
 
'Oppa?'
 
'Yes?'
 
She wasn't sure what else to say to him. She put her phone down and tried to think but nothing came to her. Her eyelids became heavy and she tried to stay awake but she couldn't. She feel asleep with Daehyun's hoodie on, Jonggie in her arms, her phone under her pillow and her mind completely filled with Jong Woon.