Released

Risk and Retaliations
The next morning came unexpectedly to the two sleeping in the small hospital bed. Jay opened her eyes slowly but the moment the rays of the sun caught her eye she immediately shut them. Groaning she turned her body and snuggled against something warm. She sighed contentedly. Her mind sadly was awake and something wasn't making sense. She was in her room in the hospital. Nothing and no one should be in her bed. Her eyes opened wide and was met by a white button up dress shirt. She looked up to see her professors sleeping face. 


"Eep.." She squeaked and covered immediately. What? Why was he in her bed?


The events of last night started to trickle back in her head. The western food, the isolated field, the crying, the teasing, the singing, then her asking him to stay with her for that one night. Her face could not have been any hotter than it was right now. She buried her face in her hands. How could she say those things to a guy?! Had she been drunk or something?!





"Oh my gosh is so embarrassing!!" She whispered to herself hitting her head with her knuckles. "Jay you babo! Babo! Babo!" Jong Woon rustled in his sleep but didn't wake scaring her. She looked back up at him and sighed thankful she hadn't woken him up. He looked like he was having a good dream. His lips were curled into a slight smile and his face was serene and calm. She put a hand to his cheek."You too Oppa.....babo....why would you say yes?" She whispered to herself.



"Because you asked me too." He replied. Her eyes snapped opened and were meet by his mischievous ones. "Morning Chesoun."



"O-Oppa......." She stammered completely petrified. "You're awake...."



"And you feel hot." He replied. Not only was it her face but her whole body was raidating with heat and that's when she passed out from embarrassment. 



Two hours later Jong Woon, after washing up, went to meet with her doctor. He was worried as to why she was still asleep but Jong Woon assured him she was alright. His boyish smile showed itself each time he thought about this morning. Her face was completely priceless when he woke up and answered her. He did feel bad that she passed out. But as long as it was just embarrassment and not her sickness it was alright.



"Just sign these please. " the doctor instructed handing him a clip board.



He took the the clipboard and looked over the information while the doctor went on to do other things. He was relieved that after today she was free to go back to her normal life. Although it would take her some time to get back complete control of her life at least she wasn't in the hospital anymore. He was going to sign when something caught his eye. The name at the top of the page was different. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.



"Cha Jae Hwa?" He pronounced. He lifted his head and sought out the doctor.



"You gave me someone else's release forms." He told him handing him back the papers.



"Did I?" Asked the doctor looking at the name. He chuckled giving it back. "Those are her forms.



"But-" He was about to peotest but the doctor shook his head. 



"Her real name is Cha Jae Hwa. But she hates others calling her that. Even Aria has never called her real name from what I know of." He shrugged. "I've tried to ask her about it in her check ups but she won't budge. I've offered physiological services because I thought it might be something like that but she refused that too. Eventually I just dropped it." He sighed. "It's such a wonderful name."



"It is." Jong Woon echoed signing the forms. 



"Let's go check up and Jae Hwa one last time before letting her go." The doctor with a satisfied tone.



They headed over to her room. Jong Woon thought about what he said. He couldn't understand why she would hate others calling her by her given name. Her name was unique and pleasant to the ears. It was easy to say too. What could she hate about it? They stood in front of her door for a couple seconds and he decided to ask her about it as soon as he got the chance. They went inside and Jay was sitting by the window looking out into the city. She turned around and smiled seeing the doctor. Her gaze drifted to Jong Woon but when they made eye contact she bit her lip and looked to the side of her eye like she always did.



"Well Jae Hwa," the moment her name left her doctors lips the atmosphere in the room changed. There was tension in the air that was literally tangible.



Jong Woon watched as slowly Jay lifted her head and glared at her doctor. Jong Woon didn't think she was capable of doing that. But she gave her doctor a glare that would freeze hell over. 



"That's not my name." She stated her glare not letting up. The doctor cleared his throat and pulled at his neck tie. It had gotten unbearably hot in the room.



"I'm sorry, Jay." He apologized immediately. Then just like that the mood lifted. She stood up and smiled closing her eyes.



"Am I all good to go?" She asked sweetly.



"Ah yes. Jong Woon-ssi has already signed your papers. Aria should be here in a few minutes. Finish packing and everything will be finished." He said looking over his chart. "Your perfectly fine. Just remember to take your medication and I'll see you next week." He gave her a sweet smile. "Take care of yourself Jay."



"Thank you I will." She replied. It was clear to booth men in the room that she was dismissing him completely. She wanted him to leave. It wasn't like she said it plain and simple, no it was subtle which was the scary part.



The doctor bowed to both of them. He patted Jong Woon's shoulder and left. At that moment Jong Woon decided it was best not to ask her about her name.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Aria held her breath as she waited for Taeil, her back pressed against the truck of a tree that stood tall someways from the parking lot. Aria could see Taeil's bike from where she sat, a small smile spreading across her lips as she thought about the first time she rode on that thing, her arms wrapped firmly around Taeil's torso, her body snug against his. That night was a very strange night indeed, for both Taeil and Aria, but it was a night, though a bittersweet one, Aria would never forget, that she could never forget. And it didn not help that when she woke up the next morning,  Taeil was laying on the floor next to her, his hands covering hers. If Aria was not thinking or worrying about Jay, she was pondering on that moment she woke up to see Taeil's face right in front of hers, peaceful and sweet, the corners of his lips slightly turned up in a small smile. A complete contrast from how he looked at her during the day, the way he had his face set whenever he glanced at her in class or in the hallway. After everything that has happened in regards to Jay being hospitalized and then being scolded by Woohyun, Aria really found it comforting that, even if it was only Taeil, that someone was there to help her, to watch over her, to console her. The more Aria thought about it, the more she was relieved, that out of all the people that could have been there for her, Taeil was the one. Aria would have been lying to herself if she said she did not enjoy those moments with Taeil, she would have been lying to herself if she allowed herself to believe that she did not wish to spend more moments like that with Taeil.. But of course, that's exactly what Aria did, she lied to herself, pushing the new found feelings for Taeil aside and focusing on the crucial matter at hand, no longer bothering to worry about herself. Aria breathed in through her nose, shutting her eyes before exhaling through , those feelings she was having for Taeil, those moments she spent with Taeil, becoming nothing more than distant memories and obscure emotions. Aria could have sat there by that tree for hours, feeling nothing more than the slightly cold wind wash over her skin and nothing more, However, the pleasant moment in time was not long lived because not five minutes later did Aria's phone begin to ring. Aria opened her eyes and sighed, pushing her fingers through her curls and scrunching up her face in annoyance. But that annoyance was soon replaced by concern and worry as the thought that maybe it was the hospital calling about Jay, calling to tell her some bad news. Aria grabbed her phone off the grass next to her and looked at the screen, only to see that it was not the hospital at all, but Woohyun. Aria smiled softly, glad that it was not Jay's doctor calling her instead. Aria swiped her finger across the screen,
 
"Yeoboseyo!!!" Aria chirped, happy to be hearing from Woohyun. Aria didn't think that she'd still be in contact with Woohyun, especially after what happened that day when she ran into him by Jongwoon's room, but to her surprise, Woohyun called her and apologized for reacting so cruelly, so furiously, apologizing for assuming that she was ignoring him, blowing him off, when in reality she was with a friend at the hospital. It wasn't as if Aria was angry or anything at Woohyun, she was a little hurt by his yelling at her, but other than that she did not have it in her heart to be upset with him because he had no idea what was going on in her life. Ever since then, if Aria was not helping Kim gyosunim grade papers, or planning his academic schedule while he was with Jay at the hospital, or arguing with Taeil, she was with Woohyun. If he wasn't walking with Aria to her next class, or simply walking with her through the hallways, he was texting or calling her. Aria stilled with held information from Woohyun,limiting his knowledge of what was going on in her life, in fact the only thing he knew was that Jay was at the hospital, but nothing more, there was no reason for him to know anything else.
 
"Hi, Aria, how is my girl doing this morning?" Aria could feel the heat rise to her cheeks, slightly embarrassed at the fact that Woohyun was calling her his girl when they have only been talking for a week. 
 
"...I-I'm fine, thanks for asking...I'm just waiting to go visit my friend at the hospital." Aria mumbled, her voice shy and sugary, 
 
"Oh yeah, how is Jay doing? When is she being released?" Aria smiled wide at Woohyun's concern for Jay. Although Aria did not let Woohyun know what was happening with Jay in detail, it warmed her heart to know that he was still concerned for her.
 
"...she is doing really well, I haven't talked to her since yesterday some time, she was busy with her lessons, and I'm sure she is still asleep right now. So, i am going to let her rest. Thank you for your concern, I'll let Jay know you were thinking about her...." Aria said finally,
 
"No problem Aria, I am glad to hear she is doing alright. Any friend of your is a friend of mine, Besides, Jay seems like a really cool young woman, and really fun to hang with,...how are you doing, princess?" Woohyun asked suddenly,  Aria to scrunched up her nose, the pet name sounding odd to her.
 
It doesn't sound odd when Taeil calls you baby girl... Aria's mouth went dry as the thought crossed her mind, because it was true, no matter how much she threw a fit or hissed at Taeil, she really did not mind it when he called her baby girl. Aria did not know she was not breathing until her head start to throb,
 
"...uh! Oh I'm fine...just a little tired from studying. How about you?" Aria said in a rushed breath as she breathed in and out of her nose, her heart thrashing around in her chest. Aria shut her eyes again trying to regain her wits about herself, not understanding what it was that just happened to her, not understanding what it was she just realized, not knowing if she wanted to understand what it was that just occurred within her.
 
"Are you sure you are okay, Aria you sound...breathless..." Aria shook her head and sighed, 
 
"I'm fine Woohyun, thank you...how are you doing?" Aria in a much needed breath and looked around, watching the students who had exited the building flooded the parking lot.
 
"I'm doing great now that I am speaking to you...Aria i was wondering if maybe you'd like to...if you'd like..." Aria could feel her hear beat increase in speed, and the heat in her body rise, 
 
"Woohyun? Are you still there?" Aria poked a finger in her ear, blocking out all excess sound, well as much as she could., the sound of Woohyun's faint breathing now audible, 
 
"Ne, ne....um...would you like to go out with me, sometime next week?" Aria bit her lip, suppressing the squeak of a yes she had on the tip of her tongue.
 
"Ne! I'd love to Woohyun!" Aria lowered her voice and looked up at the people walking by, her eyes settling on one person in particular. Aria looked away from the young man, her face heating up ten fold, her lips turning up into a smile so wide it made her eyes narrow into slits. The young man standing before her looked so breathtaking at the moment that she did not know what to do, and the strangest part about it was Woohyun was not the reason she was grinning. It was Taeil. 
 
"I um....I have to go Woohyun, call me okay?" Aria still could feel the grin playing on her lips as she peered over where Taeil was standing, 
 
"Um okay, have fun i guess...I'll call you later..." Aria laid her phone on the ground, waving her hand over at Taeil, 
 
"Hey!" Aria called out, the bright smile still playing on her lips. Taeil waved back, a small smirk on his lips. Taeil looked away from Aria, sighing softly before walking over to her, wishing that he did not just hear what he heard. 
 
'I'd love to Woohyun!' The comment replayed in Taeil's head and his heart slowly began to sink. He really did not like this Woohyun guy, and the more he witnessed Aria interact with him, the more he wanted Woohyun to just disappear, the more he wanted to make sure that Aria came to no harm.
 
I wonder what that creep is up to? Taeil thought as he approached the bright Aria, his heart stopping momentarily,
 
"How are you baby girl? You look..." 
 
Beautiful 
 
"Happy. Tell me, am the reason behind your happiness?" Taeil joked, knowing good well that he was not the reason for the glorious smile on Aria's face. Aria looked up at Taeil, the wide grin falling from her lips as his words settled in her ears,
 
How did he know? Aria asked herself as she observed the way Taeil bit his lip as he waited for a smart aleck comeback to his inquiry. Aria glanced down at her hands, her heart beating rapidly,
 
"...psh! You're funny kid...why would I be smiling because of you?" Taeil shrugged his shoudlers, 
 
"I can think of a few reasons..." Aria looked up at Taeil and scoffed, 
 
"Just shut up...don't even finish that..." Taeil put his hands up,
 
"What did I say!? All i was going to say was-" Taeil started to say, bending down to help Aria to her feet.
 
"Taeil, just hush." Aria said as Taeil lifted her to her feet. Aria looked down at Taeil's arm that was wrapped around her waist, her entire body tingling. Aria had no idea where all these feelings were coming from and the more she thought about it, the more she pondered what the feelings could possibly mean, the more confused she became. How could someone who pissed her off so easily, who worked her nerves so much, be causing her to feel like this? How was it even possible that the guy she could not stand 95.5 percent of the time make her feel so lost within herself? How was it that Taeil was making her feel so,
 
Disoriented...
 
"How are you doing Aria? Have you been resting?" Aria abruptly looked up at Taeil, averting her eyes almost as soon as they met his, hearing his questions a little late. Aria did not want to let Taeil know that, even though she was supposed to be resting this week, that she still woke up at the cracks of dawn to go help Kim gyosunim, that she had been staying up to finish helping her professor while he was away, the when she got to her dorm, instead of go straight to sleep, she texted or spoke with Woohyun, so she didn't. And that alone was enough to confirm that Aria was indeed not resting like she needed to be, that she was still probably getting up hours before normal just to help Jongwoon, and now that this Woohyun guy was back in her life, there was no telling how much of her time she gave to that guy. Not to mention the fact that Taeil was almost certain that a majority of Aria's time was spent fretting over Jay. Looking at Aria, Taeil would have never been able to tell that she was not getting the proper sleep she needed, but he knew better. 
 
This girl... Taeil thought as he watched Aria pull at her earlobe, 
 
"...yup, I've been resting...come on, I want to get up to the hospital as soon as possible...I know Jay is dying to get out of that place.." Aria chirped, taking Taeil by his hand and pulling him toward his bike, trying to change the subject, 
 
"...are you sure, Aria? You seem...never mind, you're right, we should go." Taeil said finally, knowing that all Aria was going to do was lie to him again. 
 
Where did that girl from a few mornings ago go? Taeil thought as he followed her to his bike. Taeil took a few quick steps so that he was now walking in front of Aria. Taeil took up his spare helmet and handed it to Aria, flashing her a hesitant smirk, 
 
"...thanks, Taeil...for taking me to see Jay...again..." Aria said before putting the helmet on, all of her thick hair making the helmet tighter than it was supposed to be. Taeil looked down at the short girl standing before him and grinned, his insides growing warm and fuzzy as he beheld the pretty girl, looking especially cute in his bike helmet. Taeil tilted his head to the side, 
 
"No problem, Aria...anytime..." Taeil took Aria's hand and gave it squeeze, he was worried about Aria, and everyday that passed that he knew not what was going on with her, made him worry even more. It was safe to say that he and Aria developed a mutual friendship, give or take those times when they were at each others throats, which was often. But that still did not mean that Taeil would worry about Aria.
 
Right? Taeil peered into Aria's face, the hesitant smile on his face waning into something else, not a smile at all, but a cross between a set mouth and a grin, his growing darker the longer he peered in to Aria's face.
 
"...Aria...I want you to know that even though we do not necessarily get along all the time... that...if you ever need anything you can ask me. If you ever need my help...with anything, you can ask me. Okay?" Aria looked at Taeil's hand a shy smirk spreading over her lips then disappearing.
 
I don't need your help Taeil...I won't need your help... Aria thought as her eyes lingered on her and Taeil's hand, the colors of their skin so drastic a contrast, but nothing could have looked so beautiful than the way their hands were laced together. 
 
"...t-thank you Taeil..." Aria said, her eyes still trained on their hands, her heart beat quickening, the tingles that were sipping through her body multiplying in intensity. Taeil followed Aria's gaze and he smiled, his heart surging in his chest. There was no telling if Aria ever intended on telling Taeil whether or not she was in trouble or if she needed his help, but he didn't mind because if she did ever need his help, if he ever got that gut feeling that something was not right, and that maybe she was in trouble, he'd be there to help her, to console her, to fight for her. 
 
"Come on, let's get out of here and go see Jay." Aria looked up at Taeil, her hand still in Taeil's, letting go only for second as he started his bike and mounted it. Aria grabbed onto Taeil's belt and pulled herself up onto the bike, settling down on the slightly shaking vehicle. Aria was a little hesitant to grab onto Taeil after what just happened, not exactly sure how the amount of contact would effect her, 
 
"Whoa, only your...what? third time riding this thing and you already do not want to hold on to me. Hmph, well aren't you brave." Taeil said, his voice hinting at disappointment when he realized that Aria had yet to wrap her arms around him. Aria smiled and leaned over so that she was partially looking into Taeil's face. 
 
"...nope...I'm still scared out of my mind..." Taeil smiled to himself as Aria s her arms around his waist,
 
"Hm, I thought so." Taeil retorted as he began to take off into the street, Aria's arms instinctively tightening around him. The usual amount of time passed until Taeil and Aria arrived at the hospital. Taeil helped Aria off his bike, the both of them taking their time to go inside, not sure if Jay was prepared for visitors. Taeil leaned against the wall outside the entrance to the hospital as he watched Aria ring her friend, the cool winds blowing her curly hair in every direction possible. Taeil watched on as Aria chatted with Jay over the phone, noticing little habits of hers that he found oddly adorable, just noticing things about Aria period. Taeil found it incredible how he never really noticed it before, how he never really noticed just how fine Aria was. 
 
Whoa. Taeil thought as he allowed his eyes to trace the curves of Aria's body, his mind wandering off to a far away place. Aria may have had a cute and rather young looking face, but there was no mistaking her mature and rather womanly body. The way her waist, just narrow enough, curved out into her hips, which stood out proudly, to say she had the perfect hourglass figure would be an understatement and maybe an insult. Taeil wasn't looking at that little girl with the bubbly personality he saw on the first day in class, he was looking at a woman, with an overly pleasant disposition. It was difficult for Taeil to tear his eyes off of Aria, she was so small, so short and little, so curvy and different from what he was used to seeing. Aria was a walking temptation and Taeil couldn't keep his mind off of her. 
 
How is it even possible that a girl like Aria can have... a body like that...but a face like a fifteen year old? Taeil thought as he watched Aria walk back over to where he was standing, a vivid smile plastered on her lips. 
 
"Come on lets go, Jay is waiting inside with Jongwoon..." Taeil rose an eyebrow at the sound of his friend and Jay's name in one sentence, 
 
"Geurae?" Taeil exclaimed, his eyes wide with amazement, 
 
That's why i couldn't get a hold of that bastard this morning. Taeil thought, following Aria inside the hospital. 
 
It took Taeil and Aria absolutely no time to get to Jay's floor, where they found both Jay and Jongwon sitting out in the lobby, all of Jay's things pushed against a wall, the two sitting down on the sofa chatting intently, Jongwoon's hand resting on Jay's knee, and Jay twirling a lock of her between her fingers. Taeil and Aria remained silently standing back, looking between each other as they watched Jay and Jongwoon talk to one another, their eyes bright with interest in one another, their lips curled up into shining smiles. Aria looked up at Taeil and smiled at him, not exactly knowing why it was she was smiling at the sight of her professor and best friend hitting it off. Aria looked up into Taeil's face, waiting for him to tear his eyes away from Jongwoon and Jay who had yet to notice they had an audience. Taeil blinked a couple of times, stunned to see his friend and Jay so comfortable with one another, so seemingly intimate, before his gaze gravitated toward Aria, who was peering up at him, her eyes bright and beautiful, innocent and harmless
 
What's going on with you Taeil...? The question bounced around in his head as a shy grin tugged at the corners of his lips. His heart thudded against his chest, painfully so as he gazed into the younger girl's face, her lips, eyes, nose, cheeks, eyelashes, her everything, mesmerizing him. And for the first time in his entire life, he was utterly, and delightfully confused, his heart was fluttering, and his mind was hazy, his skin hot, Taeil was lost. For a second, and only a quick second, he wanted more than anything to just grab Aria's hand, hold and squeeze it, hold her and squeeze her, to kiss her on those crazy gorgeous lips that drove him crazy on a daily basis.
 
"Taeil? Are you okay? Why are looking at me like that?" The soft whisper of Aria's voice brought Taeil down from his cloud, and back down to earth. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks as he blinked blankly and stared at Aria, her eyelashes long and curly as they swept through the air as she wildly blinked at him, her brows furrowing with concern and self-consciousnesses.
 
"Oh um...nothing you just um...." Taeil fumbled around for a believable excuse to tell Aria, an excuse that would make up for the fact that he was just staring at her for an excessive length of time. Taeil shook his head and smiled nervously, 
 
"Nothing...you just umm...your hair...it was caught on your eyelash. It was bugging me..." Taeil mentally slapped himself the moment the words fell out of his mouth. Taeil swallowed his embarrassment and reached over to move the small dangling curl from out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ear, his fingers lingering on her ear just a tad longer than he intended the to. Taeil brought his had away from Aria's face and smiled, his fingers tingling with the sensation having touched her warm skin. Aria flashed Taeil a warm and sugary smile before glancing over at Jay and her professor, who both had their eyes trained on the two of them. Aria's eyes widened a little and she took a few steps away from Taeil, clasping her hands in front of her,
 
"Jay!" Aria exclaimed, hurrying over to her bestie not too long after she regained her composure. 
 
"Ary! I missed you so much. It hasn't been the same with out you and Taeil here. I miss watching you the two of you fight." Jay whined playfully before grabbing Aria in a hug and squeezing her tight, Aria doing the same, 
 
"It hasn't been the same without you at school. It's been so lonely with you...well...there was Taeil but...i mean it was Taeil...." Aria joked, looking back at Taeil to find him glaring at her, a playful smirk on his lips. 
 
"You better chill out or you'll be taking the train back up to the campus." Taeil spat, walking up to Aria and Jay, pushing Aria out of the way and giving Jay a quick hug, 
 
"Babo!" Aria spat as she watched Taeil hug Jay,
 
"Yah!" Aria exclaimed pushing at Taeil who was purposely blocking Jay so she would not reach her, 
 
"Taeil!" Aria whined as she reached around him, her lip dropping into a pout that would make any guy melt, 
 
"Oppa, look what you did, you made baby Aria sad." Jay joked, snickering at her friend, Taeil turned around completely and faced Aria, 
 
"Ah, is my baby girl alright? I didn't mean to make her sad." Taeil said, his voice strained as he resisted the urge to burst out laughing. Aria rolled her eyes and groaned,  
 
"Whatever, you two be happy, I'm going to talk to Kim gyosunim....see how good of a student you have been Jay." Aria her tongue out at Taeil before walking toward the teacher, Jay catching her attention as she walked over to Kim gyosunim. Jay looked at Aria and then at Taeil, her lips curling up into a sly smirk, her eyebrows raising with question and curiosity. Aria rolled her eyes again and silently snarled at Jay, turning around to find her professor's eyes trained on Jay and Taeil, his cheeks just a tad bit flushed. 
 
"Annyeinghaseyo Kim gyosunim." Jongwoon tore his eyes away from Jay and Taeil and looked down at Aria, his eyes widening a bit,
 
"Oh, Aria, hi, how is everything? You know with the lesson plans and grading?" Jongwoon asked, glancing up at to see if Taeil and Jay was listening to him as he spoke to Aria. 
 
"Everything is going well. Um, Taeil came by your office one day but i didn't answer....i just ignored him. It was that night when you arrived at eight. Yeah, there were a lot of papers that day but i finished them...oh I have few in the dorm that i finished grading last night. I'll bring them to you first thing in the morning next class. Or whenever you need me to drop them in your office." Jongwoon smiled at Aria, 
 
"Thank you so much Aria. You are a really big help do you know that? I am grateful to have student like you. I would have never been able to catch Jay up on her lesson had it not been for you. And might I add, Jay is an excellent leaner. She catches on quick" Aria shook her head, 
 
"Ha ha ha, yeah, she haw always been a fast leaner, she's can be a little bit of a genius sometimes. I'm glad to here she is doing well, that's what I came over to inquire about actually. And it's nothing gyosunim, if you ever need my help with anything just let me know, I'll be more than willing to help. Besides i should be thanking you, for allowing me first hand experience at being a teacher. I want to be a teacher here so it helps that you are allowing me to assist you." Jongwoon's eyes grew wide,
 
"Really, you want to be a teacher. Hm, interesting." Jongwoon nodded his head and glanced over at Taeil and Jay who were engrossed in a seemingly serious conversation. Jongwoon tilted his head to the side, wonderinf just what it was Jay and Taeil could be dicussing that called for both their full attention
 
Taeil glanced up to see Aria and Jongwoon still talking, the girl standing there nodding her head, the male's mouth running a hundred miles per second. 
 
"How have you and Aria been? Is she making you miserable yet?" Jay asked,
 
"Nah, we're cool i guess. I haven't seen her too much this week though...ever since that day at the hospital...that was the last time that I really saw her." Taeil said, cutting and pasting his words carefully before parting his lips to speaking, making sure to mention not a thing about Jongwoon and Aria's little work negotiation. 
 

"Is she okay? Do you know? I mean, has she been resting?" Taeil knew that Jay knew the answer to that before he even opened his mouth to respond,
 
"Well, when I did see her she looked rather...weary..." Jay shook her head and swore under her breath,
 
"That girl is going to kill herself one day i swear she is." Jay commented, more to herself than to Taeil, but he heard her nonetheless, nodding his head in agreement. 
 
"Besides the fact that she has not been taking care of herself properly, what else has been happening? If anything..." Taeil looked over at Aria and Jongwoon, biting his lip as he contemplated whether to tell Jay about what he witnessed earlier, knowing that Jay was not too found of Woohyun and Aria being together. 
 
"Well, this morning when I met Aria in the parking lot to pick her up, she was on the phone...with Woohyun...and...and it sounded like...well...she was really excited about whatever it was they were discussing. I suspect that they are going to go out soon." Jay's eyebrows bunched together at what Taeil was saying,
 
"Wait, when did this happen? I thought Woohyun was angry with Aria?" Jay could feel her blood begin boil at the mention of Woohyun's name, she had a feeling she was not going to like what it was that came out of Taeil's mouth next.
 
"Um...the day after I brought Aria home from visiting you, I saw Woohyun talking to Aria in the courtyard. His face was very, calm...I'm sure he was apologizing to Aria for being an ...but ever since then I have seen them together. Sometimes he'd walk her to class, and then if that wasn't the case she'd be texting him in class..." Jay shook her head, her lips moving as she mumbled somethign to herself,
 
"What the hell!? Why is she talking to him!?" Taeil shook his head, thinking the exact thing,
 
"I have no idea...I do know that I really don't like him. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about him...Aria is so harmless and innocent...and sweet...and I think....I think Woohyun is going to take advantage of her...i just..." Taeil stopped talking and shook his head, 
 
"I know how you feel Taeil, trust me....I do...I feel the same way...I just...hope she doesn't get hurt chasing in behind him. I hope she is smart about this...he's bad news I know it...i feel it...but somehow she seems to find good in everyone...and i'm just afraid that because of that, she is going to get hurt..." Jay looked up at Taeil, his eyes trained on the side profile of Aria's face, his lips turned up into a worried and small smile.
 
If i find out that he hurts... Taeil thought as he watched Aria turn around to glance at him, her lips twitching up into a grin right before she turned her attention back on Jongwoon. 
 
Soon everyone was standing outside in a little huddle, Jongwoon carrying Jay's bag and Taeil carrying Aria's helmet, 
 
"Okay I'll see you soon alright? Be safe....Taeil you better not let anything happen to my dongsaeng." Taeil rose an eyebrow and glanced at the cutely grinning young woman standing beside him and scoffed, 
 
"Sure, but only because you told me to." Taeil said grinning wide, flashing his teeth, 
 
"Hey that's not funny." Aria said hitting Taeil on the arm, 
 
"I'm not afraid to hit you back." Taeil joked raising hand as if he was going to hit Aria but only nudged her. 
 
"Taeil cut that out, you're too strong to push her...she's so much smaller than you." Jongwoon warned as Taeil shoved Aria whose strength fled her body the moment Taeil shoved her. Aria grabbed onto his arm before she could fall over, trying her her best to mask her moment of weakness, 
 
"Whoa there!" Taeil exclaimed as Aria fell forward into his chest,
 
"Oops!" Aria exclaimed as she struggled to regain her footing and focus, Taeil holding her up with his arms.
 
"You are so clumsy." Taeil chuckled, setting Aria on her feet and looking up at Jongwoon and Jay, who were both watching them with grins on their lips, hints in their eyes. Jay shook her head,
 
"Aria babo." Jay said as she watched the younger girl push her curls out of her face. Taeil glanced down at the flustered Aria, moving his hand to tuck the rest of her hair behind her ear, his thumb brushing over her cheeks. 
 
"Are you okay?' Taeil laughed the question as he looked into the girls face, his eyes delving into hers, his laugh dying, 
 
"...I'm fine...thank you Taeil..." Her voice was soft and sweet, almost a whisper. Taeil's fingers lingered on Aria's cheeks and their eyes trained on one another's. Jongwoon and Jay looked at each other, their small grins turning into wide toothy smiles that shone on their faces. 
 
Makes me wonder...??? Jay thought as she looked on at the couple standing across from her and Jongwoon, her mind churning as she pieced some things together, her nose scrunching up a few seconds later. 
 
"...um yeah, I-i'm okay...just a clutz. S-sorry, Taeil." Aria stammered, stepping away from Taeil, a hand unconsciously moving to her face, brushing over the spot where Taeil's fingers were just lingering on. 
 
"Come on kids we need to get back up to the campus, i have a meeting to be at in three hours..." Jongwoon said, drawing Aria and Taeil out of themselves, both of them blushing like mad people. 
 
"Right! Um, lets go!" Aria exclaimed, grabbing her helmet out of Taeil's hands, looking over toward Jay and Jongwoon, her eyes never meeting their faces. Jay covered as she struggled to suppress the giggles that rose in at the sight of her friend so bashful and cute, embarrassed really. If Aria were a fairer skin tone, the deep and slightly visible shade of red that stained her cheeks and ears, would be as vibrant as blood. 
 
"Right...so umm...m-meet you guys th-there okay Yesung?" Taeil stammered, his cheeks still a bit flushed, his eyes never meeting his hyung's. Jongwoon nodded his head and hummed a response,
 
"Be careful Taeil." Jongwoon said, watching Taeil as he walked over to his bike, waving is helmet in the air to indicate he had heard him. Taeil hopped onto his bike with out so much as a glance over his shoulder, starting it, before peering over at Aria who was standing beside his bike, helmet on, twiddling her thumbs. 
 
"What's the matter Aria, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Did i hurt you?" Taeil asked slowly, his voice slowly rising with concern,
 
"No, it's nothing like that Taeil. Sorry, i was just...thinking about something...." Aria said finally, taking a couple of steps until she was standing next to Taeil, grabbing onto him and pulling herself onto the bike, her heart beating swiftly the moment she touched him. Jay sat in the passenger seat of Jongwoon's car, her facial expression a mix between concern and relief, but for what she knew not. As she and Jongwoon drove to the campus, Jay could only bring herself to think about what it was Taeil told her about Aria and Woohyun talking, planning to go out on a date, about the fact that her friend had been neglecting her health. Jay shook her head slightly and looked out the window, only to find that Jongwoon was already at the campus, parked directly in front of her dorm building. 
 
"Whoa, how did we get her so quick?" Jay asked with a smile on her face, her eyes bright with happiness, the worried feelings on the back burner while she paid her respects to Jongwoon, thanking him for being there for her all this week, for helping her deal. Jongwoon and Jay chatted lively as they walked through the yard to get to the dorms, looking at the students ad teachers as they all sporadically roamed the campus, some walking with pep as they hastened to their next classes. 
 
"Umm we live on the fourth floor..." Jay said as Jongwoon carried her bags inside the building she and Aria lived in, looking around at the few students who walked through the lobby. Taeil and Aria were a few feet behind Jay and Jongwoon and called out after them, picking up their pace as they went to assist Jongwoon.
 
"Oh you get out of here Kim gyosunim, I can handle it from here. Thank you for helping Jay out. I hope you have a good time at your meeting." Aria said, taking up the heavy bag, the smile dropping from her face the moment she grabbed the bag, all of her strength and energy fleeing her body at the last minute. 
 
"Aria?" Jay asked as she watched Aria struggle to lift her bag, Taeil's voice a whisper in her head, 
 
'She looked rather...weary...' Jay waited for her friend to answer her.
 
"Ne?" Aria asked, smiling up at Jay, trying to mask the sudden wave of fatigue that washed over her body,
 
"You okay? You look like you are having a hard time picking up my bag." Jay giggled nervously, her eyes trained on Aria's face, which was unfortunately hidden by her curls. Aria felt like at any moment she'd just pass out and she had no idea why, or where the sudden feeling of weakness was deriving from.
 
This is the second time this has happened today...  
 
"It's okay I've got it. You just head up to the dorm and get that door open okay?" Jay watched Aria as she tugged at the bag, her friend biting her lip as she lifted the bag into her arms. Taeil looked on at Jay and Aria, glancing over at Jongwoon, but only for a second as his hyung scurried out of the door, bidding everyone farewell.
 
"Okay, see you all in class next week." Jongwoon shouted before disappearing out of the doors, shooting Jay a quick glance before hurrying to his car. Taeil looked at Aria, who was standing completely still, her eyes dim with faintness,
 
 
"Okay, I am on my way up. The door will be wide open. Sorry you have to carry that Ary, i didn't know it was so much stuff. It was so heavy when I picked it up at the hospital. But i figured it was because i am still a little weak from being in bed for two weeks." Jay flashed Aria a wide smiled before walking over to the elevators, pressing the up button.
 
"It's okay, Jay. It's nothing really." Taeil shook my head and sighed, 
 
"Here, I'll carry it." Taeil suggested, walking over to Aria and holding out his arms,waiting for her to give him the bag. 
 
"I said I have it, Taeil. Thank you though." Aria flashed Taeil a weak smile and took a couple of shaky steps toward the elevator. Taeil followed in behind Aria, keeping a big eye on her just in case anything happened between now and the time they arrived at their dorm. Taeil, Jay, and Aria stepped into the elevator together, Taeil shooting Jay a look of concern before glancing over at Aria who looked like she was having a hard time standing up, her eye lids heavy over her eyes. Jay looked over at Aria,
 
"Aria are you sure you don't want Taeil to handle my bag?" Aria peered over at Jay and grinned sweetly,
 
"...it's okay, i've got it Jay. Don't worry about me, okay?" Jay nodded her head and then looked at Taeil, shaking her head slightly, setting her lips into a straight line. The elevator ride lasted for a few more seconds before jerking to a halt,
 
"Ah!" Aria cried out as he legs gave out from underneath her,
 
"Aria!" Taeil and Jay exclaimed simultaneously running over to Aria, Taeil  picking her up off the ground, and Jay dragging her bag off of her friend, 
 
"Are you alright?" Taeil asked his voice thick with worry, Jay right beside him as he stepped off the elevator. 
 
"I'm fine you guys...I just umm...it caught me off guard...sorry for causing you two alarm." Aria took a couple of steps away from Taeil, whose hands were still lingering on her waist.
 
"Aria, you don't look too good, are you sure you're okay?" Aria scoffed, blinking her eyes violently to keep the giant wave of nausea and exhaustion from crashing over her. 
 
"I am fine guys, trust me..." Aria had not even taken five steps when she crumpled to the floor, her hands pressed against her head, her eye lids shut, 
 
"Aria!" Jay exclaimed as Taeil grabbed her dongsaeng up and held her against him, 
 
"I'm okay, just a bit...a bit light headed....you know how you get...a little dizzy during elevator rides?" Aria laughed softly, sounding a little breathless, her body shaking with exhaustion and deprivation. 
 
"This isn't funny, Aria! You were about to pass out...twice!" Jay exclaimed, running her fingers through her hair in frustration, glaring down at her friend with the threat of tears in her eyes.
 
"N-no... I wasn't Jay...i lost my balance in the elevator because i got dizzy...and i was...still a bit dizzy just then..." Aria didn't realize how low her voice was, she also failed to realize she was holding onto Taeil for support, not that she needed it because Taeil had a pretty firm hold on her.
 
"That's bull Aria, Taeil told me that you weren't taking care of yourself...that you weren't sleeping...all this week he said every time he saw you, you looked weary. Now you are passing out and that only proves that he was right. Why do you do this to yourself, Ary? Huh? As soon as we get in that dorm you are going to lay down and rest." Aria shook her head, frowning up at Taeil,
 
"Thanks a lot Taeil." Aria spat, trying to get out his grasp.
 
"...Aria, it's not safe for you to do this sort of thing...." Taeil inserted, his voice stern and sad. Aria groaned, the tears in the back of her eyes begging to fall free.
 
"I don't know what you are talking about. I am fine, okay. Just...Jay you need to rest...not worry about me..." Jay shook her head,
 
"Aria, i am fine...i have been sleeping for two weeks! You are the one who needs to be rest." Aria tried to get out of Taeil's grasp but she was too weak, he was too strong, 
 
"...I'm...I'm...fine...just, please...don't worry about me." Aria's voice was a whisper as her strength and energy continued to fade. 
 
"Taeil can you bring her to the dorm?" Jay asked, ignoring her hard headed dongsaeng and turning away from her dongsaeng. Aria was now resting her head on Taeil's chest, her strength no more, the tears rolling down her cheeks and onto Taeil's shirt. Taeil glanced down into Aria's face and smiled weakly, his heart aching from seeing Aria so broken.
 
"Of course...." Taeil picked Aria up and followed Jay down the hallway, giving everyone who looked on at him, Jay, and Aria with shock, a cold glare. Taeil and Jay arrived at their destination in a little under two minutes, 
 
"You can put me down Taeil...I am perfectly capable of...walking myself." Aria spat, the guy disregarding her request and walking further into the dorm room, 
 
"Her room is right there." Jay said pointing at a door with a bunch of pink glittery hearts on it.
 
"Jay I am alright...i am..." Jay shook her head and cursed under her breath. She hated when Aria did stuff like this, every single time she was in the hospital, Aria was off somewhere not sleeping and starving herself, but this time, it was worse. Much worse, and Jay had no idea why, and that scared her, and she couldn't help but blame herself. Jay walked into Aria's room to see that see Aria struggling to keep her eyes open, Taeil kneeling beside her bed, watching her as she drifted off. 
 
"Aria please go to sleep. You are going to hurt yourself if you keep this up." Jay said, taking at a seat on the end of the bed, turning around to face her dongsaeng,
 
"You guys are...overreacting...I-I'm fine..." Jay and Taeil looked at one another as Aria drifted asleep, her voice barely a the volume of a wisp of air. Taeil peered down into the girl's tear stained and peaceful face, rubbing a thumb over the glistening teardrop at the corner of her lip wiping it away.
 
"Jay, are you alright?" Taeil asked when Jay exited Aria's room. Jay asked him to step out for a while as she helped Aria change into her night clothes. Even though it was the middle of the day, Jay had a feeling that Aria would not be waking up anytime soon. 
 
"I'm alright i guess...I just...i don't know what to do with that girl...she is so head strong and stubborn...she seldom listens when she most needs to. That worries me. Taeil, she passed out...like....what could she be doing that requires so much of her time, so much of her energy, that it causes her to pass out!?" Taeil could tell Jay was frustrated, and understood why it Aria did what she did, why it was Aria never told her friend about the many things that occurred in her life because, even the tiniest bit of stress could be a possible cause for a relapse. So did he blame Aria for being so secretive, no, but that did not mean he agreed with her methods of cooping with those secretes, and cooping with that stress that she received on a daily basis. There was a reason why people had friends, it was so that when things like this happened, they could go straight to that friend and tell them about, but Aria didn't have that luxury with out possibly causing her best friend in the world, harm. 
 
But she has me....why won't she just come and talk to me? Taeil shook his head and sighed, looking over at Jay, who was now sitting on the couch, her head between her hands, 
 
"Jay, is there anything you need me to do? Because I will do it." Jay laughed softly, peering up at Taeil.
 
"Now you sound like Aria...Thanks Taeil, but at this time all I can ask you to do is go home and rest...I'll call you later to let you know how Aria is doing, that is if you care to know..." Taeil laughed a bit, trying to cover up the pain that throbbed at his heart,
 
Of course I care...how could I not...? Taeil pondered as he glanced back toward Aria's door, 
 
"If you could, please keep me updated on how she is doing. I'd hate if an-" Taeil stopped talking and sighed heavily, his heart hurting even more. All this time he was keeping an eye on Aria, he could have also been making sure she was sleeping, all this time he could have been doing much more than just watching her. He could have prevented this entire evening from happening. And because of this, he could not help but to feel guilty. 
 
"I will Taeil, don't worry. You get out of here, we've already put you through so much drama in that past two weeks. You need a break from us girls." Taeil looked up abruptly and smiled softly,
 
"Okay Jay, you take it easy...you just came back from the hospital....you know what....how about I stay here for a bit. I have nothing better to do with my time. If i go home, i'm just going to go to sleep and then wake up and go see Yesung." Jay looked up at Taeil and smiled, 
 
"It's fine, you don't have to st-" Taeil cut her off, 
 
"I want to, Jay." Jay nodded her head and smiled.
 
"Sure, you can stay Taeil. Thank you. You can just make yourself at home, I'll be right back okay?" Taeil nodded his head and walked over toward the door, taking his shoes and jacket off, placing it in a corner next to Jay and Aria's shoes. 
 
Jay and Taeil didn't much of anything except watch tv, eat, and talk, both of them taking turns to go check on Aria, who was sound asleep in her room. Jay had to admit, she was happy Taeil stayed with her, because she did not know what she would have done had he not been there with her, if she would have cried her eyes out or worse. It was nice having someone else around to keep her mind from dwindling on the negative things. Of course she was still concerned about Aria, but Taeil made that concern just that, a concern and nothing more. And that fact that she was getting to know Taeil on a more personal level was good for her and Aria, because through it all Taeil has proven to be a really loyal friend, even in the short time they have known each other. When it was time for Taeil to leave for his house, he and Jay were parting with smiles o their faces, 
 
"This is strangely fun....we should do it again...all of us, including Aria." Jay said, watching Taeil's face color for a reaction to what she said.
 
"Oh, we really should....that would be...great...." Jay noted how Taeil's chees colored ever so slightly, she could not wait to do this again with Aria, there was no telling what was going to happen then. 
 
"Alright, then we'll plan a day. You have a good night, and I'll call you first thing tomorrow when Aria wakes up." Taeil nodded his head as he walked down the hallway, disappearing around the corner. Jay smiled to herself as she walked back to check on Aria, 
 
"I don't see why she doesn't like him." Jay said as she opened Aria's door, peeking her head in to see her friend sound asleep. Jay was about to shut the door when the loud and strong buzzing of Aria's phone caught her attention,
 
"Who the hell could that be!?" Jay hissed as she stalked over to Aria's phone and looked at the screen. Jay's blood began to boil immediately when she saw whose name it was that was on Aria's phone screen. Jay had half a mind to answer the phone and curse Woohyun out, but did not dare do that, instead she just let the device ring. When it was through with the first call, a series of text messages appeared on the screen. Jay scoffed at the phone and was about two seconds from calling Woohyun cursing him out when she just decided to turn off the phone. Jay shook her head and brought the phone back to her room, placing in the night stand beside hers, she didn't need Aria waking up feeling the need to call that jerk back so soon after having passed out. Jay slid into her bed and shut her eyes, not knowing what tomorrow would bring for her, or Aria, just knowing that each passing day that Aria and Woohyun were involved with one another, she was never going to be comfortable wit it, knowing that no matter what this Woohyun guy said or did, she was never going to think of him any other way but as trouble. Trouble that her dongsaeng was not yet ready to face.