Budding

Risk and Retaliations

The moment Daehyun got back to his dorm he felt like kicking the nearest thing to him. Sadly he couldn't because his roomate Youngjae had opened the door for him. Kicking Youngjae wasn't exactly the smartest thing. The guy could hold a grudge for months and wouldn't let you forget it. So he just stalked past him to his own room.

     He couldn't believe it. His crush was dating a teacher. How was he supposed to compete with that? He was still a college student trying his best to graduate and do what he loves. But that professor on the other hand was a man. Not only that but he had already graduated from the university, he had a steady paying job, his own apartment, car, bills the works. And here he was, living in a dorm with his room mate barely able to fend for himself.
     Daehyun threw himself on his bed and let out a frustrated sigh. He put his arm over his eyes and the first image that came to him was Jay. Even though she didn't dress up for dinner he still thought she looked beautiful. Her smile brightened her face making it look almost like the sun, the apples of her cheeks big enough to pinch. Her eyes sparkling with innocence and curiostiy attracted him more than anything else about her. Then there was her pretty, thick hair. He had gotten longer since the first day he had met her and it suied her really well. The girl had some issues that he wasn't sure he wanted to dig into, one because there were her personal problems, and two because he was scared of more drama that could come of it. Then again if he could date her maybe the drama would be worth it. Hell if he hadn't been through drama tonight! Aria was injured and she had hid it really well. It was amazing to him just how much pain she could endure but yet make it seem as if she was alright, as if the world was perfect. That in itself was a probelm he honestly and truthfully did not want to be apart of.
     His bedroom door creaked open to reveal Youngjae's head peaking through. He was very cautious trying to make as little noise as popular. His small slanted eyes met with Daehyun's and he averted them but just a little. He bit his plump pink lips worridly. If Daehyun wanted he could have become gay and had th biggest crush on Youngjae. The guy was so cute it was scary. He had found himself imagining a couple things with Youngjae at the center but he prefered girls, not that he wouldn't experiment though. If he ever did Youngjae would be the only guy he would want to ask out.
 
"Is everything ok?" Youngjae asked glancing back up at Daehyun.
 
"Had a really crazy night." Daehyun replied trying his best not to look at Youngjae's redened lips.
 
"Wanna talk about it?" Youngjae said stepping inside his room a slice of cheescake in his hands. Daehyun resisted the urge to tackle him for it.
 
"As soon as you bring that piece of cheese cake over here I'll be an open book." Daehyun replied his mouth watering. Youngjae laughed and came further inside. He sat on the floor and gave Daehyun the cake. He watched his room mate literally devour the pastry and was no where near surprised. He had come in with such a defeated look that Youngjae knew some cheesecake would cheer him up. It was like cheesecake was his first love. "You remember Jay? That girl I was telling you about?" Youngjae nodded.
 
"That cute little dark skinned girl?" Youngjae asked.
 
"Yeah. She's already dating someone." Daehyun confessed stuffing about half of the cheesecake in his mouh.
 
"Oh..." Youngjae said his voice falling. "Do you think you still have a chance?"
 
"Not in the slightest." Daehyun deadpanned stuffing the rest of the pastry in his mouth. Youngjae shook his head as Daehyun's cheeks puffed up like a chipmunks storing nuts in it cheeks.
 
"Why are you being so pesamistic? You could still-" Youngjae started to say but Daehyun immediately cut him off.
 
"She's dating that Korean Professor. You know the one everyone has to literally fight for a spot in his class? Yeah him."
 
"Oh..." Youngjae said all his efforts to console him going out the window.
 
"Yup. Maybe I can try and be happy for her. I mean I always knew someone could come and steal here but I didn't think it would be a teacher..." His voice trailed off. He didn't even believe he could ever be happy with Jay dating a professor. "If anything goes wrong I'm going to be right there beside her. If he s up I'm going to make sure and steal her away."
 
"If your cursing that means your really not playing any games. But Daehyun you got to be careful. He may mess up but that doesn't mean she's going to stop liking him." Yougjae mused while contemplating a situation where the professor really does mess up. Daehyun rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at him.
 
"Thanks for the encourgment buddy." He said inserting his sarcasim in each word. "Just get me some more cheesecake will you?" Youngjae smiled and got up to get his friend more comfort food.
 
One Week Later
    
     Jay looked up at the bright blue cloudless sky. She laid back onto the lush green grass sighing happliy. Winter was finally over. It wasn't exactly summer, her favorite season, it was close enough. It was spring and she had no problem with it. The weather outside was about fifty maybe sixty degrees and Jay was relishing every second of it. Around her other college students were taking advantage of the warm weather as well. Most of the girls in short skirts with light tights and blouses. She had actually worn a similar outfit as well but it wasn't only for the weather. She wanted to see her boyfriend later today and she wanted to impress him as well. The winter wasn't the best season to show off your body. So today she had pulled out a short pleated dress that cinched a her waist and flowed out around her. During the winter her hair had also gotten longer so she chose to put it up into a pony tail and have two tendrils of hair curled and lose at either side of her temples.
     She checked her watch and sighed sitting back up. Her next class was about to start. Only because her boyfriend was also her professor didn't make going to class any better. She hoisted her backpack up and started her walk to her class. As she walked she caught sight of Aria's boyfriend whom she still severly disliked. He had tried something funny last time she saw him and her intuition about him was getting worse. She had a bad feeling about the guy but she could never get anything on him to confirm it. What the hell was going to happen?
 
"Hi, Jay!! You look pretty y today!" Woohyun said jogging up to her. She panicked a little bit wanting nothing more than to run away from him. But he swung his left arm around her shoulders crushing all chances for escape.
 
"Don't call me that." She said trying to get out of his grip but he tightened it making her feel uncomfortable. "Do you mind? I don't think Aria would be ok with this."
 
"Aria has her own things to worry about. This isn't one of them trust me." He rolled his eyes. "You look a lot cuter than y." He said taking back his earlier comment. He had learned through some of their encounters that Jay was more of a push and pull type of person. Give her a compliment and she would reject it, take it back and she said nothing, give her the same compliment and she would accept it. The girl was pretty simple and naive. "Like a middle school girl going out on her first date. Cute."
 
     Jay looked down at her outfit and was quite for a moment. Did she really look like a middle school girl? Her confidence and self esteem went down a bit. She had a baby face but she hadn't wanted to look like a middle schooler.
 
"Maybe I should go change then...." She mummbled to herself tugging at her hair tendril and biting her lip. Woohyun glanced down at her and almost smirked.
 
"Didn't you want to look cute? I mean if you want to look like a school girl that's fine but how are you going to find a boyfriend? I doubt a college guy would want his girl looking like a little girl." He saw her eye lids fall, this was too easy. "Want to change? I'll walk you to the dorm maybe even try to find you something ier?" His voice had dropped a couple tones. He was aiming to be persuasive. Getting Jay alone wouldn't be such a bad idea. Her dancing background guarenteed that she had a nice slim body. But if he tried soemthing like that he was sure she would tell Aria. Then again if he threatened her she would probably be too scared to even talk about it. Mentally shurgging he started to rub her arm soothingly.
 
"No thanks. I'm going to be late for class." She said quickly trying to escape his grasp. She felt a shiver run up her spine, something wasn't right.
 
"It would only take a minute. I mean you're really smart so you don't even have to go to class. We could...take our time picking your outfit and fixing your hair." He reached up to touch a tendril of her hair and she immediatly backwards. Blocked by his muscle lined arms she couldn't escape. "Come on let's go get you changed."
 
"I said I don't want to! Let go!" She struggled against him. "Don't touch my hair either!!"
 
     She turned her body and hit her knee to his shin. He cursed and let go of her to tend to his newly injured knee. Her breathing accelerated as her sympathetic system started to kick in. She definatly didn't feel safe anywhere around him. Before he would get up she sprinted to the nearest building. Her feet carrying her farther than she actually expected. When she realized it she was right in front of her Korean class lecture hall. Her bag dropped to the ground and she bent down, starting to rummage her front pocket and fished out her inhaler. She took two puffs, inhaling each of them then holding her breath. The medication worked immediately and slowed down her heart but it also immediatly made her start shaking. She took a deep breath and glanced around hoping that he hadn't followed her then ducked into class.
 
"Oh Jay-ssi!" Yesung said. Jay flinched and hit her shoulder against the wall. Her hand flew up to her chest as her heart started to sped again.
 
"Sorry I'm late." She tried to get the three words out of but they wouldn't leave fast enough. She contemplated saying it again but was worried her voice would break. Had she really been that frightened of Woohyun? Yesung raised an eyebrow at her. She wasn't usually so jumpy.
 
"You're not late. I cancelled classes for the day." He said glancing at the only other student in the class. The person gathered their things and left deciding that they would find somewhere else to study. When the door closed Yesung dropped the things in his hand on his desk and took three long strides to get to her.
 
"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." He murmmered worridly.
 
     He was right she did looked terribly frightened. Aside from her scared eyes everything else about her looked absolutley beautiful. She wore a short pleated dress with a tight bodice paired with sneakers. Her hair was up in a pony tail and two tendrels dangled at either side of her temples. He wanted to take her back to his office and lock her inside so that no one else saw her this pretty. But she was trembling badly.
 
"J-Jong Woon-ah...." She whispered before embracing him. He stood there in shock for a moment. She also wasn't the type of girl to make the first move. Jay was old fashioned when it came to dating as he discovered during the last week. If he didn't call her she wouldn't call. It wasn't that she was uncaring about him it was just that she was old fashioned.
 
"Your shaking, Jay." He said while returning her embrace. She nodded and a shaky breath left her lips.
 
"Its my medication. I just took it so I'm going to be shaking for a little bit. Sorry." She laughed a little. "I really hate that medicine."
 
"Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" He asked again cupping her face in both of his hands. She avoided eye contact with him and bit her lip before nodding.
 
"Everthing's ok. Its just the medication," She lied. Then to cover it up she sighed. "It feels like everytime I come to you its because I'm not feeling well." She smiled up at him. "Should we go on a date?" She asked her cheeks flooding with heat.
 
"Should we?" Yesung asked playing along with her charade. There was something very wrong with her but if she didn't want to talk about it there was nothing he could do. "Why not? I get off of work a little earlier today we could go see a movie." He suggested planting a kiss on her forehead.
 
"Really?! Can we?!" She asked excitedly her eyes brightening up. She hadn't expected him to take her date idea seriously. She had meant it t just take the conversation away from what had just happened with Woohyun.
 
"Yes we can. Let's go tonight. I'll meet you in front of the theater at six." He said placing a butterfly kiss on her lips. When he pulled away she bit her own and looked to the side of her eyes. He chuckled and used his thumb to pull her lip from her teeth. "Does that sound ok?"
 
"Uh huh." She breathed nodding her head unable to form a coherent sentences.
 
"Then I'll see you tonight at six." He said kissing her one last time. She stood on her toes and held the hands that were over her cheeks.
 
"Don't be late ok? I really want to spend as much time with you as I can." She whispered timidly. He smiled.
 
"I won't. Now go or you'll be late to your dance practice." He urged seperating from her.

      She looked up at him sadly not wanting to leave but he didn't say anything to encourge her to stay. Being her boyfriend didn't mean he wanted her to neglet her classes for him. Gently he turned her around and pushed her to the door. With a sigh she obliged and left the room for her last class of the day.
 
     As soon as her dance class was over Jay leaped outside. Daehyun had decided to give them the day off from practice. The competition was soon but he didn't want to over work Jay anymore than he alread had before. Jay couldn't have been happier so she rushed out of the class room the second she could. She raced down the halls, out to the center of the campus and into her dorm room building.The moment she opened the door she took a deep breath.
 
"Aria!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs then started laughing. "Ary!! Ary!! Where are you? I need your help with something!" She searched the living room but her friend was no where in sight. Then she went to her bed room and found Aria sitting at her desk her eyes fixed to the ground. "Ary didn't you hear me?" She asks confused as to why she hadn't answered her. She was completely sure that no one within a five mile radius could have ignored her high pitched scream.
 
"Ah sorry Jay we did hear you we were just talking." A deep voice responds for Aria. Jay's body went rigid at the sound of a males voice in their dorm room. The only guy that had been in here as Taeil and that was to take care of Aria when she wasn't feeling well.
 
"Why is he in here?" Jay asked keeping her eyes on Aria. "Didn't we agree no boys in our rooms?" She said sounding a little hurt. They had made an agreement between each other not to have any boys in their dorms when they were freshman. The only reason Taeil was allowed inside was because he took care of Aria often and both girls trusted him. Woohyun on the other hand Jay did not trust, not in the slightest.
 
"Its not very nice of you to ignore me Jay." Woohyun said standing up from Aria's bed. He stood right beside her and attempted to put his arm around her shoulder but she immediatly moved out of his way. Aria looked up watching the interaction biting her lip. Angirly Woohyun roughly grabbed Jay's shoulder and crushed her petite frame against his side.
 
"Let go!! I hate when you touch me!" Jay said trying to fight him but he only holds her harder making her whimper in pain. Aria stands up and rushes over to her.
 
"Woohyun that's enough!" Aria whispered furiously trying to pull her friend away from him.
 
"But I just wanted a hug." He innocently said while shaking his head. "We're going to have to get closer since I am your boyfriend Aria." His voice held a hint of warning. But he let go of Jay. He was just about to pat Jay's head as a gesture of apology but Aria slapped his hand away.
 
"Don't touch her head." Aria said her voice holding as much warning as his had a couple moments ago. "You made your point so just go."
 
"I hope I did." Was his simple but sharp reply. "I'll see you guys later then." he smiled sweetly then left the room.
 
     Jay let out a breath she wasn't aware she had been holding. What was that? There was something terribly wrong here.
 But she was sure Aria wouldn't discuss it with her. Plus she was hiding what Woohyun had implied to her earlier from Aria and Jong Woon so it wasn't as if she was completely innocent either. The girls stayed in silence until Jay spoke.
 
"Ary, I have a date with Jong Woon tonight." Came Jay's small voice.
 
"Really?!" Aria asked with a gasp of disbelief. She pulled away from her to look her in the eye.
 
"Ne." Jay confiirmed happily. "I want you to help me chose something to wear. We're meeting at six but I want to start getting ready now."
 
"Oh gosh Jay no problem!!" Aria said breathlessly while staring at her friend with stars in her eyes. The incident that just happened seemed as if it was light years away now. "Did he ask you out first?"
 
"N-No...I asked him first. I was just joking but he said he wanted to. So ummm..." Her face started to heat up as if she had a serious fever. Aria smiled at her Unnie and pinched her cheeks.
 
"Ahhh Unnie do you know how cute you get when you talk about Yesung?! Its not like you aren't cute already you just get even cuter." Aria noted while taking her hand and dragging her to her own room to pick out her outfit.
 
"You're not helping...." Came Jay's embaressed voice from behind her hands. Aria laughed seeing her friend cover her burning face.
 
"Ok Ok. Do you have any idea what you want to wear? Like where are you going?" Aria asked going into her friend's closet. The moment she opened it she was thrown back into their past. She had completely forgotten just how MUCH Jay liked pink. Her closet was color coordinated with the largest section in the center being all pink. The was one thing that would never change about Jay, her favorite color.
 
"Its only the movies nothing special." Replied Jay looking over Aria's shoulder into her mostly pink closet.
 
"Its TOTALLY special Jay! Its your first date!" Aria protested. "Well let's go with something flirty. Its really nice outside so how about this!"  Aria pulled out a pair of shorts that cut off at the thighs. In her other hand she led a white sleeveless blouse with gold sparkles on it.  "Its simple and since your going to the movies its not like your trying to hard to be y. You got a pretty banging body Jay so anything looks good on you."
 
     Jay sighs at Aria's compliment. Although it was a nice one things like that made her extremly shy. But regardless of that she took the close and went into the bathroom to get dressed. The short black jeans complimented the white blouse well. The blouse hugged her body but it wasn't too tight or too loose. Once she was done Aria helped her do her hair. She had iit in a high pony tail all day so Aria said it would be a good idea to let it out. She braided to small sections of her hair and tied it at the back of her head but let the rest of it lie straight out. Aria's phone suddenly rang in the other room. She ran to go get it and after a couple minutes came back.
 
"Sorry Jay but I have something to take care of really quick." Aria apologized looking none too pleased to leave her friend. "If I'm not back by the time you leave be safe and have lots of fun."
 
"Ok I will." Jay said with a smile.
 
"Oh and remember to take your inhaler." Aria reminded. Jay nodded and shooed her away.
 
"This better be important." Aria hissed into her phone at Yesung.
 
"It is trust me. I promised Jay I would go to the movies with her but I can't step foot out of my office until I finish this stuff. I need your help." He replied his voice a bit panicked.
 
"Ok I'm on my way." Aria hung up the phone and dashed to the foreign language building.
 
     Jay stayed in the room to finish getting herself ready. She checked the mirror several times to make sure her hair was still in place. She put on a little perfume, placed white sneakers on her feet and organized her purse making sure to put her inhalers inside. She was ready but couldn't sit still. So she decided that instead of meeting Yesung at the theater that she would wait for him in his office while he finished work. On her way there she had the biggest smile on her face completely excited for her first date with him. When she got there she knocked on the door but he didn't answer. She shook the door nob a little but it was locked so she couldn't open it. Her brows furrowed confused, he didn't usually lock his office door. She stood on her tippy toes and peered into the office. She saw Aria behind his desk sorting out a couple papers. Yesung came behind her and casually picked up a paper. Apparently she had been looking for it because she smiled and laughed. Yesung smiled as well and patted her head. Jay's heart leaped into and she stopped looking through the window. A twinge of jealousy settled in her chest but she ignored it. She was sure Aria had a good reason to be with him in his office alone. There had to be a good reason. Aria wouldn't do something like this without a good reason.
 
"What kind of friend am I?" Jay whispered to herself as she made her way out of the building. She caught a bus going into the city and waited for Yesung there.
 
     Time seemed to pass slowly as she waited for him. She checked her watch every couple minutes until six hit. But Yesung was no where in sight. She went inside the theater and wondered around for a little bit trying to convince herself that he would come. But an our passed, then another one and soon it was minutes to eight o'clock. Jay sat on the floor of the lobby since there were no chairs. She checked the time again. It was eight thirty. With a sigh she rummaged through her purse and took two puffs of two different inhalers and popped a couple pills in . She had hopped that by the time she had to take her medication that they would be on their way back to the school or getting something to eat. Almost immediatly her hands started shaking as the side effects of her inhalers started to kick in.
 
'Maybe he likes Aria better. What do you think? There isn't any other reason why he would leave you here alone.'
 
"Shut up," She whispered to herself. Her mind was playing tricks on her. Yesung liked her. He told her himself and she believed him. Aria was her best friend and wouldn't try anything like that. Aria loved her and would never do something like this to hurt her. She knew her best friend.
 
'He must not want a girl that looks like an middle schooler.'
 
"I don't look like a middle schooler," She whispered to herself. She checked her watch and bit her lip. What if he was still with Aria? If he was then she couldn't help it. She couldn't surpress her jealousy. Yes she was jealous and angry and upset. He hadn't even called her. She held her tears back as she picked up her phone and dialed a phone number. She was sniffling just about ready to burst out crying.
 
"Annyeong dongsaeng." Came Taeil's voice from the other side of the reciever.
 
"T-Taeil..." She stammered as two tears slipped out from her eyes.
 
"Hey what's wrong?!" Taeil asked immediatly catching the trembling in her voice.
 
     Jay explained where she was and asked him to come get her. She didn't like being out alone so late and she had just taken her medication so she was a lot more jumpy than normal. Taeil hung up the phone and got in his car. Without a moments hesitation he sped down the roads of Seoul and get to the movie theater.
 
"Jay?" He asked kneeling down beside her. She had her head on her knees. She looked up her eyes red and she smiled weakly. "Come on let's get you back to your dorm."
 
"I don't want to go there." She said while standing up.
 
"Why?" He asked her but all she said was shake her head. He sighed. "I'll take you to my place then. Its near by."
 
     Jay didn't respond to him but he knew that she liked that better than going back to her dorm room. They road in the car in complete silence. He glanced at her shaking hands but she seemed nowhere near an attack. Once they got to his apartment he had her lay down on his bed and tucked her in. He was going to walk away to go into the kitchen. He had a hunch she hadn't eaten anything. But he decided to sit down beside her. He stared down at her exhausted and blood shot eyes. She avoided eye contact with him.
 
"What kind of friend am I Taeil?" She asked her voice shaking. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
 
"A nice one." He replied very sure of his answer but she shook her head.
 
"No I'm not." She said tears running down her cheeks. "Am I terrible friend. I got so jealous of Ary for spending time with Jong Woon....how can a good and nice friend be jealous of someone who is practically her sister?" Her voice was becoming smaller as more tears slipped down her cheeks. Taeil rubbed them away.
 
"I don't know what your talking about Jay but I know your a great friend to both me and Aria." He replied. Jay gave him a small smile.
 
"Kumawo." She whispered.
 
"Let me get you some tissues." He said quickly getting up from the bed and going into his bathroom. He took some tissues from the medicine cabinet and came back to give it to her but she was already fast asleep.
 
"She must have had a long day." He mused as he left the room leaving the door half open.
 
     Yesung ran down the street to the movie theater. He could not find a parking for the life of him. He parked about four blocks away in an expensive lot because i was the only place he could find. As he ran he checked his watch. It was almost nine He was three damned hours late. He had been trying to clear up some work with Aria's help so that he could actually get here earlier. But he had completely lost track of time. Aria had needed help with some of the documents that needed to be filled out as well as some other things. He felt terrible for having her do so much work for him so he had stayed later. By the time he realized it, it was almost eight. He left Aria while apologized and sped the streets trying to get there. He hadn't even called Jay and that just made things all the worse. He had left his phone in his office. He went inside the theater and looked around but didn't find Jay. He went up to one of the workers and asked if he had seen a small dark skinned girl around.
 
"Oh yeah I saw her!" The young boy said. "She was really cute! Looked like she was waiting for someone. A guy came to pick up her. He was short and had really big glasses."
 
"Taeil," Yesung whispered to himself. "Thanks a lot kid!"
 
     Before the kid had a chance to say something else Yesung was out the door. He ran back to his car and went straight to Taeil's aparment complex. He caught the elevator and went to Taeil's floor. When he got in front of the door h banged on it hoping he was home.
 
"Taeil! Taeil open the door!!" He shouted desperatly. The front door opened to reveal Taeil in sweat pants and a red t-shirt. There was the smell of food wafting from the kitchen. "Did you pick up Jay from the moive theater?!" He asked frantically putting his hands on Taeil's shoulders.
 
"Yeah....she's sleeping." He responded giving him a side glance. "Don't tell me you were supposed to meet her there?"
 
"I was." Yesung confessed dejectedly.
 
"At what time?" Taeil asked raising an eyebrow.
 
"Six." Yesung whispered.
 
"Are you out of your mind?!" Taeil hissed at the older man. "Six?! Yesung I picked her up at eight thirty!! You're telling me she was there waiting for you since six?!" Taeil let out an exasperated sigh. "Where you with Aria all this time?!"
 
"Its not like that!" Yesung protested. "I was trying to finish some work! Aria is an intern under me so she was helping me! I couldn't leave all the things that needed to be done to her. It was too much so I was trying to help her. I left my phone in the office too."
 
"No ing wonder." Taeil said with a sigh. He motioned to follow him inside and showed him where Jay was sleeping. "She was crying and told me she was jealous of Aria for spending time with you. She probably thinks that you standing her up is all her fault." He shook his head. "You have to be more careful with her!!" His phone stared ringing in his pocket. He immediatly picked it up holding it to his face. "What?" He asnwered rudely not caring who it was at the moment.
 
"Oh thank God! Taeil!" Came Aria's relieved voice. "Do you know where Yesung is?! He left his phone."
 
"He's right here. You knew that he was going on a date with Jay? Do you know how late he was?" He said reprimanding her a little.
 
"I knew. Oh my gosh I'm really sorry! Is Jay there?!" Aria said her voice trembling. "Please tell me she's there! She hates being out alone at night! She gets really scared! Was she shaking when you guys saw her? If she was then she had just taken her medicine and she was probably scared out of her mind. Oh God please tell me she's there."
 
"You should have told him that! Aria what the hell?!" Taeil shook his head. "She's here with me. Don't worry she's fine and she's fast asleep. Yeah. I'll call you when she wakes up." He hung up the phone.
 
"What happened?" Yesung asked from Jay's bed side. He had made his way there while Taeil had been on the phone. He had noted her fingers were trembling so now he held them in his hands hoping the shaking would stop
 
"Jay gets scared when she's out on the streets alone at night." Taeil said relying what Aria had just told him. "Its even worse after she takes her medication. Which is why she was shaking."
 
"How scared was she when you picked her up?" Yesung asked cursing himself for being so careless.
 
"Very. That and she was crying." Taeil ran his hands through his hair. "Stay here tonight. I made some food fo her cause I don't think she ate anything either. I'll sleep in the living room."
 
"Thanks Taeil." Yesung said kissing the top of Jay's head.
 
"Don't mention it." Taeil said leaving the room.
 

"God Jae Hwa I'm so sorry." Yesung whispered laying at her side. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. She curled up into a little ball and snuggled closer to his chest. She mummbled his name in her sleep but didn't wake up. He sighed wanting to beat himself over the head. It was as if it kept slipping his mind how sensative she was. He couldn't just do as he pleased, he couldn't just forget things as if he was dating a regular person. She needed his extra care and attnetion and he felt as if he was messing things up. He needed to do something even if it wasn't for his own benefit, he wanted to keep her happy.