Ending.

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

Tik..tik..tik...tik..tik...

I wake up to the sound of the alarm, today is the day i'm going to the States.

Last night mom stayed up late with me to prepare all the luggages and we had a small talk.

 

" Ssul...remember to take care of yourself ok?! Omma is so worried..u dont cook well and dont know how to do chores...i seriously consider going there with you sweety.."

" Dont worry omma, my cooking skill has improved, besides i have Minho oppa with me, he'll take care of me"

" Alright...but remember to eat breakfast everyday ok?! And dont eat too much fast food, it's not go--" i cut mom off by hugging her tightly

" I'm gonna miss u omma.."

Mom hugs me back, i heard her soft sobbing " I'm gonna miss you too sweety..."

After a while mom breaks the hug and urge me to go to sleep.

 

After preparing myself, i walk downstairs carrying my luggages and join my family in breakfast.

" Morning Dad, mom"

" eat fast Ssul, you're gonna late for the flight" dad reminds me.

" Dad...dont u miss your daughter?!! U already want to shoo me away" i pout

" C'on Ssul...aegyo wont work this time...eat fast"

" ne"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the airport

" Dad...seriously you're not gonna miss me?!" i whine again

" Of course i do sweety...dont be so silly" he laughs and my hair.

" Ssul!!!"

Someone shout from afar, i turn around and notice all my friends include Oppa is walking towards me.

" Annyeong guys!! So happy u all are here!!" i jump happily and hug all of them.

" Of course we will be here for you! Take care Ssul..5 years will be fast! " key oppa says

" Yeah..it's really fast...just come home with a bunch of kids" Vic unnie says.

" Unnie!!! What r u talking about!"

" Urggg dont pretend like you're innocent Ssul...Minho goon goes with you right?! Anything can happen there..hahaha" Vic unnie smiles mischieviously.

" Ashh jinja" i blush deeply.

" Anyway...have a great life there ok?!" everyone said to me

" Ne!"

" Everyone, we need to go now" Oppa said looking at the watch.

" Oh keure?... Go go palli, u dont want to miss your flight!" Soo jung said

" Ok, goodbye everyone! Bye mom, dad" Oppa and i say in union and wave at them for the last time before going in.

 

 

 

" Oppa! What's with the 'mom and dad' thing??" i ask as soon as we settle in our seats.

" What?! They'll soon be my parents, i need to practice so i wont feel uncomfortable in the future" he said smiling.

" Yaaa..who says i'm going to marry you?!" i slap his arm

" Who else will marry u besides me??!! U dont know how to do houseworks..it's a blessing i came and take u home or else u might be alone forever.." he said laughing.

" Ya Choi Minho!!! How dare u !!! I'm not gonna talk to u !" i pout and turn away from him, sulking.

" Babe..i was just kidding..." he pokes my waist and leans his face closer to my ears whispering.

" Oppa, stay away a little bit, this is a public place, dont be too intimate.." i whisper back.

" Shiro..." he leans more closer.

" ash jinja...Oppa ...um...will we stay in one room when we get there?" i ask

" No, why?? U want to?"

" Aniya... I just suddenly think of what Vic unnie said awhile ago and looking at your behavior right now...i assume u have a great potential to eat me up in the first week..." i said feeling confident with my theory.

Oppa stiffs for some seconds and then smiles wickly at me

" U know what? I almost planned to keep u pure for one month...but now i already got your invitation..." he whispers huskily and his lips " Game on baby..."

 

Now i completely feel like an idiot for saying out loud my thoughts...oh god please help me through....* crossing fingers*

" Dont worry, i'm gonna take good care of u. U have to feed the pig before eating it right?!" he smiles teasingly and winks.

 

O M G....

 

.i'm trapped....sooo trapped............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A year later.

" Ssul...get up now, it's already 9 am. We had to flight back to Seoul this afternoon" Oppa shouts from the kitchen, i bet he's cooking breakfast.

" Shiro...i can not even stand up straight and for god sake i only had five hours to sleep becuz of your oh-so-work-of-art last night.."

He walks back to the bedroom shirtless looking worried.

" Am i that strong??? Sorry babe...but part of it is also your false...u seduced me..." he pouts cutely.

" What??!! I didnt seduce u !!"

" Really?...then why u wear your newly bought red lacy last night??!!!"

" Bwo??? How could u know it's new??!!" i ask, completely shocked.

" Well...partly..i notice u never wear lacy before..." he shrugged

" What the.....Oppa, you're a ert!!!" i shout and pull the blanket over my head.

" Wae...u also once say u like to touch my abs...arent u one also?" he laughs

" Ashh, i'm up now...go back to the kitchen, i'll take a shower and join u later" i stand up and walk to the bathroom.

" Ssul...i suddenly lose my apetite, i want to take a shower too...can i.."

" NO!!!" i shout and shut the door.

" Ok...i'll be at the kitchen!" he laughs out loud again and walks back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Everything's ready? Let's go" Oppa said and we walk out of the house and drive to the airport.

" Who's the pride oppa?"

" Yoona noona, the girl whom u see sitting next to Donghae hyung when he chat with us through Skype"

" Oohh she's really beautiful!"

" Yeah, indeed"

 

" Who is prettier? Me or her?"

" You" he answers right away.

" Really? U're sure?"

" Well u're the most beautiful girl i have ever seen!" he says energetically.

I roll my eyes :" As if u ever seen any besides me....wait...Have you...?"

" No Ssul.. I can assure u that!" he laughs

" I'm gonna chop your head off if u say yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" We will drop at your house first then my house ok?" Oppa said as soon as we go out of the airport.

He calls a cap and we head to my house.

I dial my mom's number " Omma, we're here in Seoul and heading towards our house now."

" Arasso, i'm preparing dinner now. Come fast ok?"

" Ne".

" Are u planning to stay at your house or mine?" Oppa asks

" Umm i'll stay at my house, i need to catch up with mom and dad"

" Ok, so after dinner do u want to go and meet my parents?"

" Oh i almost foget that...then i'll just stay at your place...it's inconvenient going back and forth"

 

 

" We're here" the taxi driver announces. Oppa pays and we get down the car.

" Ssul welcome back!!!!" mom and dad hug me and then greet oppa:" Son, you look more handsome!!"

" kamsahamida" he smiles.

" Come, let's have dinner!"

" Woahhhh the food looks so delicious, i miss Korean dishes!!" i exclaim happily and start eating right away.

" Minho, how's it going in the States, i heard u were hired in a big company there?" mom asks

" Well, it's not that big omeonim...but it's a good job with high salary, i was lucky that some friends of Hae hyung introduce me to that company"

" Oh, Ssul, how's your study there?" mom turns to me.

" It's good mom, i've got some friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter