A little light at the end of the road.

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do you like USA?"

" I--"

I turn off the call, i let his answer hangs there. I cant listen to it. I'm scared of it... I know the answer pretty clear...i know he has to handle a lot so i'm gonna try to stick to our plan. Hopefully this is for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home in the afternoon totally drained out. I go straight to my room and shut the door, not wanting to have any company right now.

I lazily climb on my bed and turn on my phone 20 missed calls from him...

I wanna call him badly but i guess this is not the right time. Not when i'm still stuck in my whole emotional mess...not when i can easily slip out something i would regret later on....i'm not ready...my stubborn heart needs to calm down first.

I shut the phone again and drown myself deeper into the warm blanket.

I have a lot of things in my mind at the moment. I can imagine my life in the US will be a bunch of busy days studying, working, learning how to cook and do other things to take care of myself.

Maybe i will be caught up with works so that i wont have time to think about silly things like going back to Korea or sthing like that...i also have to find some books and stuffs to do in free times. It's not like i dont want to go out but having difficulty making new friends, i really dont want to try to do sthing i know very clear i wont succeed. So...maybe novels...hmm...manga?...fashion?...or maybe cooking books. That sounds good......

 

Knock...knock

 

" Who's that?"

"It's me Ssul, come down and have a little snack with me" mom said.

" I'm tired mom...maybe later"

" Ok, rest well, we will go shopping tomorrow ok?"

" Ne.."

 

Hmm..still a lot of things i have to prepare...i need to catch some sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Ready? Let's go, there're a lot we need to buy sweety.." mom said.

I hurriedly get in the car and we drive to the mall.

 

" So...first, some new clothes, coats, gloves, skincare..." mom starts to list out things to buy.

" But mom, i already had those.."

" But still, we need to buy some new clothes, yours are old already."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter