Love is you and me. Together.

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

"Hyung!!! Welcome back!!!" i hug him tightly as soon as i see him near the entrance.

" I miss you bro! Now drive me to my sweet home, i cant wait to see mom and dad" he said excitedly.

" Before that! What's the great news????" i ask eagerly.

" Chill out!! I'll tell you later, let's go home first ok?!"

" Fine!" i gritted my teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Mom, dad, guess who's here!!!"

" Omo, Son, you came back early than i expected!" mom and dad said in union and hugging him tight.

This is the first time we have a reunion after his departure to London to study further into business 3 years ago.

" I miss u so much !" hyung said kissing mom's cheek.

" And also you daddy!" then he kiss dad's cheek.

" You're really into European culture huh!" i said teasingly.

" Ok you both go wash up, i'm preparing lunch now. We'll talk later!" mom said pushing us to our room to change clothes.

I take a quick shower then head down to the dining room.

 

" Woahhh today we have alot of hyung's favorite food here!!" i said looking at the table full with delicious food

" I bet that kid really miss homecook meal hahaha especially mine!!" mom said laughing.

I set the plates on the table then dad and hyung join us in the table.

 

" Let's eat!" dad said.

The food mom cooks today is amazingly delicious!!! I almost forget about the so called great news from hyung.

 

" So, hyung. What made you came back early? I thought your study finish next year?"

" Ah...actually i dont need to study anymore, 3 years are enough for a genius like me hahaha"

" Oh please, i'm so wanna throw up!!" i roll my eyes playfully.

" Actually, we called him to come home to help our company ,son" dad told me.

" Oh..but everything is now ok dad, it's slowly back to normal again" i said

" But still we need someone to handle the company when you're gone right?!" mom said smiling at me.

" I dont understand...what do u mean 'when you're gone'...as far as i remember, i'm not going anywhere??" i ask cluelessly.

"Yes, you do. Dont you want to go to the States with your girlfriend?!" Mom said.

" Mwo???!!!" i choke. Completely surprised.

" Hahaha chill, bro! That is my little surprise for you...i'm going to handle the company and you will happily board the plane to the States with your girl...brilliant plan huh?" hyung said smiling proudly.

I just sit there shocked for awhile til i cant suppress the happiness inside me, i jump out and hug my precious hyung tightly.

" Thanks hyung!! Thank you so much!! I luv u!!"

" Oh please stop it! I just did it becuz u looked miserable doing business! I just got scared becuz of u our company will no longer doing good" he said laughing.

I know he's just joking, deep inside his playful attitude is a kind heart, he cares alot about our family and i'm just so glad i had him as my brother.

" Now go! I bet u really want to see your girlfriend now eh?" hyung said.

" I'll go ahead then!" i said and immediately go out to my car, i cant wait to tell Ssul this awesome news.

No one POV

Minho's house.

" Son, u sacrificed your study for your brother. I'm sorry but also proud of you!" Mr.Choi said patting his older son's back.

" It's ok dad. Seeing him happy again really worth it right? Besides, i miss my parents so bad!!" Donghae said pouting.

" You liar! You just miss your girlfriend here isnt it?!"Mrs.Choi said teasingly.

" Mom!!!!"

" When will you propose to her? Dont you scared she will get tired of your long distance- relationship?" Mrs.Choi continues to bomb him with question.

" Bla bla bla...i'm so tired! I'm going to my room!" then he runs like crazy to the stairs and shut the door as soon as he reaches his room.

 

" One down! One more to go" Mrs.Choi said smiling at her husband.

" Are you sure Donghae will propose to Yoona yeobeo?" her husband asked.

" I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter