Goodbye is near.

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stay at Jonghyun oppa's pent house near the beach. The house is incredibly stunning and i spend like an hour standing looking at it in awe.

I share a room with Soo Jung and Vic unnie. We talk till mid night before going to bed. It is a long time that we didnt meet each other so there were a lot of things to catch up.

Soo Jung has dated that annoying Taeminnie for 2 months yet i just got to know it today. I literally want to kick Taemin's cuz he kept it from me. Vic unnie just got a new job at a clothing company and she's quite enjoying it. I also got to know Key oppa has just opened his own clothing store, he loves fashion to his bone and i'm happy he finally get to open his own business after ages of being a slave in his old company.

I really like his modern and chic style but surely it does not suit me well....i always get jealous over Soo Jung who is absolutely fit with that style wearing Key's wonderful designs...

The catch up section ended with warmth feeling fill in my heart. I miss talking to them and it is so nice spending time like this. I suddenly really want to stay here....but i set that thought away and drifted to sleep as a whole fun day is waiting ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning i wake up early, not wanting to waste any seconds, i want to enjoy the whole week with great moments with my best of friends.

I wake Oppa up and went down stairs. The rest are not all up yet, Vic unnie is cooking some breakfast in the kitchen, i decide to join and help her while Oppa go to wake the others up.

" Morning unnie, what do we have today?"

" Morning Ssul, i'm making roasted chicken served with some rice and some chilly sauce." she answers.

" Let me help you with the rice unnie...at least i can do that haha"

" Yeh and make some watermelon juice"

" Ok".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Woahhh smells nice noona!!" Taemin and Jonghyun oppa steps in the kitchen.

" Guys help me plating, break fast is ready !!" Vic said outloud so everyone can hear.

 

" Oppaaa!!!" i yell out and obviously they know who i'm calling.

" Wae Ssul?" Minho oppa comes and notices right away the mess i've made..

Watermelon juice is spilling everywhere, it's just a total disaster becuz i pushed the button of the blender without putting on its cap...

" This clumsy doll!!" he pokes my head and chuckles :" let me do the rest, come and join them at the table"

" Ani, i'm waiting here till u finish and help to bring it out...its my fault after all..." i said feeling so disappointed that i cant even made a simple drink..

" Keure! Stop pouting...uri Sulli looks best when she smiles" Oppa pats my head smiling sweetly to cheer me on.

" When are we going to have our drinks ???!!! Palli !!" Key shouts from afar

" A minute oppa!! " i shout back

" I swear with you two its gonna take forever, look at them, its early morning and they r already stick like gums..." Key whines again.

" Ya Kim Kibum, say another word and you'll be dead with me!!" Oppa shouts back and shoot daggers at Key which make the latter stops his usual whining.

 

Everyone enjoys breakfast and then we head to the car and go wander around the town.

It's a beautiful morning with warm sun light, we go into the market where it sells a lot of souvenirs and street food, flowers, sea food...bla bla bla.

 

" Oppa look!! It's aqua blue rose!! How beautiful!" i beam excitedly looking at my favorite flowers.

" Let me buy it for u" oppa heads over the stall and buys 20 of them.

" Komawo oppa" i smile sweetly at him, feeling the air is already turn into a pinky romantic one...

 

" What's with your taste Ssul??!!! Red roses are more beautiful then these!" Taemin comes out from no where and show a i-think-your-taste-is-weird look to me.

" Shut up u rascal!! Soo Jung ahhh, take this "thing" away please..." i call out, hoping Soo Jung will appear and take him away before i strangle his lovely neck.

" She's busy drooling over those dresses Ssul.." he stucks his tongue again mocking me.

" Ashhh oppaaa!!! Do sthing.." i whine.

" What? He's cute Ssul.." oppa said and i feel like a bucket of cold water has just splashed on my face..

" Ughhh !! This is so ridiculous!! " i roll my eyes and turn around, decide to ignore them and walk to Amber unnie standing not so far looking at the hand made slippers.

" Unnie!! What r u doing??" i hug her from behind.

" Looking at those hand made slippers...duhh" she answer not so energetic.

" What's the matter unnie? U seem sad..bother to tell me?"

" not really, just some personal things..anyway, want to have one of those slippers? I'll buy one pair for u"

" Chincha?? Awww unnie is great!!!" i jump up and down like a kid. She just laughs at me.

After buying slippers, we continue walking around.

" Jonghyun oppa, what r we going to do after this ?" i ask

" I know a really good restaurant near here, we can have lunch there and rest a bit then we'll go to the beach in the afternoon" he answer.

" Seems like this market is really famous, i saw a lot of foreigners here" Luna said

" Yeh, it's a tourist attraction here, u see a lot of beautiful things are being sold here.." Key oppa butts in.

" Key oppa, how's your new clothing store working?" i ask

" Quite good so far, i also come here to buy some fabric for my up coming designs..." he answer still looking around to find sthing to buy.

" When will u change your style oppa? I want to wear your designs too!!" i pout.

" Maybe this time hahaha wait and see.." he laughs out loud.

 

" Soo Jung ahhh, stop buying, i'm about to break down, these bags are so heavy..." Taemin whines while walking slowly holding plenty of paper bags which came from our shoppaholic- Soo Jungie.

" Aniya oppa...there's still a lot i want to buy...just hold it oppa, saranghae!!" She said and then turns back to her shopping mode.

" Taeminnie...i guess it's final...she wont stop until she's satisfied. Haha" Oppa said and patted his back.

" Taemin ahh, u dare to court her so dare to face the coinsequences hahaha" Jonghyun oppa exclaims and we all laugh out loud.

 

It takes us 2 hours wandering and buying things then we head back to the car. Taemin face is just like he has just been saved by God when we get in the car..haha..he must have broken his arms now...

" Your body scream "In need of gym" Lee Taemin !" i exclaim." it really does !!"

" Stop Ssul, i'm soo drained to even talk..." he lean back and closes his eyes. I bet he falls asleep.

 

" Are u tired Ssul? " Oppa asks.

" A little bit oppa..i think my feet hurt a bit.." i scrunch my nose.

" Here, sit on my lab, let me massage them for u" he takes me on his lab right a way, takes out my shoes and begin massaging my feet. I gigle softly, feeling giddy but also relaxed...

i take my time study oppa's face. His straight nose, his big brown eyes, his long eye lashes and his y yet cute lips. I unconciously put my fingers on his hair and brush it lightly causing him to look back at me and he gives me a warm smile_which i really love. The sun light goes through the window makes his eyes twinkling like stars, everything suddenly feel like a slow motion film in front of me. I think i'm in a dazed looking at his perfect face. I feel our face grow closer by seconds...i'm so ready for a kiss...

 

" Ehem!!" Key oppa coughs :" We're still here in the car u two, save it..i dont want to watch cheesy movie now.."

" Oh...heehee.." i smile akwardly and oppa just shaking his head and turn his focus back to my feet.

Soo Jung suddenly shakes Taemin body to wake him up from his deep sleep " Taemin oppa, wake up !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter