Jealous

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After recover from sickness, oppa gets super busy again with all the works that he had missed...i myself also busy with my study and other stuff in school, u know it's senior year for me and there will always be alot of activities till the end of school year, i cant afford to stay here until graduation so i try my best to create some special memories of me being in the last year of high school...

 

Today our class has a special party, it's a surprise birthday party for a classmate of mine that will also go to USA to study this year, i wasnt that close to all my friend, i'm not the sociable type, i'm quite shy and i can only be my cheerful self with my bestfriends who are in different classes and becuz we study in different grounds so i only get to see them outside the school and of course they r closed to oppa too. I was invited to the party and i'm quite surprised cuz i usually never talk in class, i wonder why they invited me but i decided to come afterwards, they're still my classmates and this is my last year, why not trying to do sthing new??.

 

The party is quite nice with colorful decorations, it's organised in a buffet style and everyone dresses beautifully.

I look around and found some familiar face that i sometimes talk with, well not really talk but we just got team up by the teacher to do some assignments so basically we had to talk...

" Annyeong Sulli !! U came early" said Yoona.

" Oh..annyeong..so..who's the birthday girl?" i ask cluelessly.

" Oh goshhh Sulli ahh, it's a boy actually!! It's Jonghyun. Dont tell me u dont know him.." Yoona and Taeyeon laugh and jokingly ask me.

" Umm..well...who is he??" i ask feeling super embarassed.

" Chincha???!!! U dont know? It's Lee Jonghyun, the one who confessed to you last year at the soccer field! Dont u remember??!" they ask, shocked about the news i gave them.

" Did he?? Why didnt i remember that?".

I think back and then sthing hit me and i cant help but chuckle. Well i did remember i was with Jonghyun and also Yoona and Tiffany for our team assignment about sports and we went to the soccer field to interview the soccer team of our school. I remember i saw Minho oppa there, he was talking to a girl at that time, i was about to call him when the girl suddenly hugged him and gave him a heart-shaped box that i myself knew exactly what it contained. I was fuming with anger that i really didnt know why i was like that either and so i sat alone on a bench, Jonghyun came and sat next to me, he said sthing but i cant remember cuz i was in deep thought about my unsure feeling towards that SOMEONE.

Now i'm feeling a bit guilty for not listening to him seriously, although i would neither end up hurting his feeling, well then say it directly to him is still better than ignore it and let him hope right?.

" I heard he still likes you Sulli, it's our last year already, why not find a bf ?" Yoona said.

" Well..i already h--" i was cut by loud sound comes from the microphone, everyone's attention is now on the stage, the monitor of the class Kim Jonghyun says in a loud and cheerful voice: " Friends!!! Let's cheer for our main prince of the night, Lee Jonghyun!!".

Everybody claps their hands and Jonghyun steps on the stage, dressed simply but nicely with a black suit, highlights with a neon pink tie.

" Hi everyone, i very appreciate the love u guys give me, it makes me the happiest man today!! Now...lets party all night !!".

Everyone cheers and whistles loudly, the music begins to rock all corners of the hall by its thumping and fast beat. I cant stand being in here so i decide to go out to the garden.

I take out my phone and call oppa. After several rings, he picks up " Hi Ssul, glad u call, i was about to call u too!!" he answers energetically. I giggle softly.

" Oppaaa, i miss u, I'm at a friend party now, it's noisy here, i dont like it very much, can u come and pick me up? I want to eat your home made pasta!!" i whine like a baby, i wasnt like that at all, but infront of him, i suddenly want him to spoil me..

" Ara, oppa will come now, where is it?"

" it's the restaurant called MS three blocks away from my school oppa"

" okay, wait there, i'll be there in 10 minutes!"

"ne!".

I close the phone and decide to walk out to the front door to wait for him when i hear some one calling my name, i turn around and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter