Sudden confession.Sudden seperation.

Do you like USA?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i like u Ssul."

That was what he said to me two days ago, when we were chatting about the upcoming colledge life and our future plans, it was like a bomb to me when he suddenly asked me: Minho: "Ssul, how long have we known each other ?"

Sulli:" dughh..oppa, do u even have to ask such silly question ? I dont even remember cuz it is so long like i knew u since birth" i laugh at his question.

He chuckles but immediately return to his serious mode:" Ssul, listen to me, this is my little secret that i have been hiding since forever and actually i didnt plan to tell u that secret...but our talk today makes me realize that if i didnt tell u today then i will never have the nerve to tell u anymore and that will make me regret forever ..."

Sulli:" oppa..." i suddenly dont know what to say, his serious face makes me worried, did sth bad happened ?? I dont know.

" oppa, just tell me, im always ready to hear u, if anything bad had happened, just share it with me.." i hold his hand to comfort him.

He smiles tenderly at me, it's the charming and warm smile that i always love.

Minho:" well... since we talk about our future plan, a happy family picture flash into my mind, my dream was always to be a great business man but then when i imagine that scene, i feel so good, so right Ssul...and i suddenly want to have a girlfriend, i suddenly want to date and enjoy being loved,and.. and i thought about you..." he stops for a minute or two and his ears are red like tomatoes, i have never seen this Minho before, the oppa i know was always confident and smart, sometimes mischievious too, this shy Minho makes me wonder what made him like that ??? He looks so cute right now.

After regaining some strength, he continues:" You are a special person in my life Ssul, i want to make sure you know that. When i think about the future, i always think of u, u are a part of my life, i have never paid attention to any girls becuz all along i had already set my eyes on u.."

Wait the minute, did he just confessed to me ??!! Like literally CONFESS??? I was about to open my mouth when he motioned me to stop and listen to him.

Minho:" i know you're shock, but its true that i like u Ssul, i want u to always be a part of my life, i want u to be my past, my present and my future, i just feel incomplete without u... I like u."

I was just so shock and i sit there for God knows how long, when i finally snap back to my sense, i saw he had already left and he left a small note on my book :" Ssul baby, i was so shy that i couldnt stay longer with u ( i dont know why i was like that either, i was always confident right?? But i just turned into a dumb that moment). Soo.. be ready Ssul, im gonna use all my strength, knowledge or even myself to woo u ;]"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's monday again...how i hate it !! Today i have to go to the library to study and revise for the upcoming graduation test, i actually dont have to join the test cuz my parents have already applied for me to study in a colledge in USA, im happy cuz i got a chance to study abroad, it has always been a dream come true for me to go to the USA, but again...im sad...i dont know why but i just feel lonely imagine myself being there alone..eat alone...study alone...play alone...sthing i have never experienced before cuz i always have OPPA, he has never left my side for once, we stick together like glue all the time, i cant help being sad thinking that in the next few years, i will be away from him.

Speaking of oppa, i remember what he said again and i dont know why but im a little bit looking forward to see how he will court me...kekeke..im feeling like a dumb now...

"ouch!!!" i exclaim loudly when i felt some one knocked on my head, i look up and saw a laughing Minho looking down at me in amusement.\

Minho:" Day dreaming huhh Ssul ?? Whats so fun that made u smile like an idiot just now ??" I hit his arm, feeling so embarrassed to be caught up :" Shut up oppa !! Btw, what r u doing here ?? U dont have class today ??... And i even thought u r serious about being a businessman...u wasted two years already in colledge just to realized that u dont want to be a doctor oppa, now you're saying u love doing business but u skip your class and go wandering around ??!!!"

Minho:" yahhh.... what's with the attitude in the early morning??!! Who said i skip my class?? Just that my teacher is busy that we have to cancel the class today...besides i wanted to start my plan thats why i decided to came here !!" he shows off his heart melting smile.

"what plan oppa ?? " i ask innocently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter