The Truth

Seducing The Nerd

MIANAE.....~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...

SEEMS LIKE FOR A MONTH~

GOOD NEWS IS I'M ABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY SINCE MY EXAM ALREADY OVER~YEAH!!!!!

SO ENJOYS YOUR UPDATE..>~<

 

 


Kris moves toward the couple and he forcely pulls Tao harshly from Lay's embarace.Tao gasped from Kris action.He still in shocked condition and his eyes still full or tears.His cheecks still wet with tears.

 

"Hey!!! dude what you doing."Lay asked shouted at Kris.

"nothing just wanna tells you that he is mine.So can you move a bit.I and my little panda wanna go outa here",Kris said smirk while pulling Tao closer to his embarace.

"what you said your little panda did I miss heard.He even crying.Now hand him to me." Lay said with an annoying face.

"like hell I will hand him to you!!! "Kris shouted pulling Tao even closer to his cheast.

Lay so pissed when he saw what Kris done infront of him.He moved closer to Kris and quickly grabing Tao's right hand.He tried to pull Tao closer to him but Kris quick action grabing Tao's left hand.Tao gasped when he feels both his hand being pulls harshly with a great force.He tried to voice out but those two does not listen to him caused they was so busy arguing with each other.Tao don't know what happen suddenly his mind feels like spinning and his version was blur before he knew he already fainted.

Kris and Lay both shocked when he saw Tao councious.Lay was so panicked when he saw Tao like that.When he was about to take action to sent Tao to infarmary suddenly Kris bloking his way.Kris quickly lift Tao from the floor and grabbing Tao body picking him bridal style to the infamary. Lay stay speechless.He don't want to make any fuss with kris.He knows they have to sent Tao immediatly to the school doctor.

 

 At the infarmary~

 

Kris put Tao gently on the bed and Lay went calling for the school doctor.Then the room falls to deep silent.Kris don't know what to do he sit quietly beside Tao.He was looking at the figure of Tao face.He slowly putting his hand on Tao face.Then his hand slowly moving camly to Tao's left eye,then to his nose and to his pulmp lip.Kris stop for a momment when he remmember back the hot and passionate kiss he had earlier with the same lips.He still can remmember vividly how warm and wet Tao's carven.His soft and juicy lips,all about it was absoulutly perfact.

He can feels his pants thighten.

"oh no I'm aroused just seeing his lips.Goddamit!!" He cursed inside.

Suddenly someone was coming inside the room.Kris jumped from his sit.He greets the school doctor and bow 90 degree.The doctor smile softly and went to check on Tao.After a while Lay entered the he sit next beside kris.

 

Lay broke the tense silent asking the doctor how Tao condition.

"Doctor how Tao condition is he be okay'' Lay asked the doctor with worries written all over his face.

The doctor then stop checking up on Tao.He then turn his face toward those two.

"Oh he fine just he was having a strong pressure on his both waist.Just let him sleep for a momment.He will be okay in just a few hours.Wait until he woke up." The doctor said giving them a warm smile before he left both of them in the school infarmary.

 

Then the room back in silence.They both just keep quiet without any words.Before suddenly a blonde boy rushing into the room.They both shocked when suddenly someone barging into the room.

 

"Oh my little baby panda.Are you okay??What happens to you??"That boy said sitting beside Tao while Tao's hair gently with care and love.

"excuse me who are you and what are you doing in here?Did you know him?."Kris said suddenly.

Then that boy suddenly sit up and yelling back at him.

"What!!!! I'm the one that ask you that question.What are you doing to my little panda??".That boy asked shouted at kris.

"Wait for a minute what your baby panda.Did I miss heard.Ohh.mister I know you have such a cute face.But how dare you yelling at me like that.What is your relationship with him.Don't tells me you're his boyfriend".Kris said with an annoyed tone.

"Yes I'm his boyfriend and what the matter with you guysdon't try to do harm to my baby panda.".That boy said with a sharp tone warning kris back.He then moved back to Tao and hug him closer.

Their jaws almost dropped when they heard what that cute blonde boy said.Kris and Lay keeps repeating the words in their mind.'his boyfriend ' .

What the hells happening in here that nerd guys already have a boyfriend.They said inside.Their eyes are now back to the couple.They can feel their heart started to feel hot and range.Now they know they had someone blocking their way.

They try to act normal and just flee out from the room and leave the couple alone at that room.

Kris and Lay now heading to their class and ready to plan something on their own.

 


 

HOPE YOU GUY EJOYS THE UPDATE~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE..

I WILL COME BACK SOON..

KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTE THIS FIC..

THE MORE COMMENTS I GOT THE FASTER I WILL UPDATE //

ALL THE COMMENTS WILL MAKE MY DAY HAPPY><

THANK FOR THE SUBSCRIBTION..

LOVE YA ALL<333