new student

Seducing The Nerd

updateeee~

subscribe and comment!!!

Thank to my first subscriber love you<333

 


 

Tao's house~~~

 

The bright light shone brightly inside Tao room making him groan.It already past 7 o'clock and he must gets ready to his new school at SM High. He put a soft kiss to his favourite panda bear before he get down from his bed.Tao then take a quick shower before heading downstairs to grab his breakfast.He already gets ready with a perfect and neat hair not a single lack.Then, he put on his glasses and smile happily looking at his reflection at the mirror.

"Great Tao.Today you gonna make a lot of friends".He smile happily.

"Tao gets down I already prepared you the breakfast ".Luhan said calling for his younger brother.

"Alright.I'm coming right away".Tao replied.

He got down and sat at the table happily.

"Hyung are you making all this delicious food".Tao asked.

"of course I make it all just for you my darling".Luhan said teasing Tao a bit.

"Oh really. I love you luhan gege~".He said cutely making some ageyo.

"Stop that, you know I can't stand looking you do that ageyo".Luhan said pinching Tao cheecks.

"I know that.Sorry hyung~".Tao pouting.

 

  Luhan chuckled when he saw Tao pouting.They eats their breakfast together and walking together to school.

 

At School~

 

          Tao and Luhan having a different class.Luhan send Tao to his class teacher after meeting with the school principle.He then bit a goodbye to Tao and kiss Tao cheek before he left.Tao giggled when he think that his brother still doing the same thing since they was little.When their father left his omma and got married with a rich women.At that time his mother was pregnant.He felt really sad when he thinks that he never got to see his father face.All the memories about his father and his picture all had being thrown away by omma.At that time no one can support her and she had to do all work to support him and luhan.Maybe it better for him not to know about his father because his way being cruel to his omma.Afther a few years when Tao at the age of 12 his mother past away.It was the hard time for Tao because he was to close to her and he really love her very much.Luhan also sad at that time but he hide his tears scared that Tao will see it.He have to act like a grown man and protect his precious little brother.We then move to Korea to get a better living and forgot about the bad past at china.

Tao mind back to reality when he heard someone calling his name.

"Huang Zi Tao.".The teacher calling his name.

"Yes."Tao replied.

"You wait at here first okay.You came inside when I call you".The teacher said with a warm smile.

The teacher name is Krystal the one that replace Mr Henry from before.She was so beautiful with a radiant smile and had a long wavy hair.Her skin was a bit pale but still beautiful and cute

"Alright today we have a new student from China ".She said while smiling widely to her student.

She call Tao to come in.At that moment he feel very nervous how his look right now.He make up his mind and take a deep breath before he enter to the class.

The moment he stand infront the class everyone in the class started wisphering to each other and their face started to changed from a happy look to a worried look the minutes Tao step into the class.He just ignored them and introduce himself.

"Hello I'm Huang Zi Tao.I'm from China and I will started schooling at here until I graduate.Hope all of you will takecare of me".He said cheerfuly and bowing infront the classroom.

They all remain silence and looking at Tao with the same experation although he already introduce herself to the class.He feel really strange but he still keep his smile and not letting it to fade from his face. 

"okay Tao you just sit next to Kris and Lay.You can sit between them and be a good friends with both of them."she said before turning his face back to me.

 

He can see all the students at the class except the two at the back widen their eyes when they heard what the teacher said.All the eyes now looking at the two where I supposed to seat with.They  looks so realive when they see the two was sleeping at the with their earphone on.Maybe they can hear that there was a new student at the class.Suddenly one of them speak to Tao and ask him to put off fis glasses before the two of them wake up.But Tao does not understand what they're talking about and just make a cluless face.Miss Krystal then walk to both of them at the back waking up kris and lay.All the student feel shocked with what she was doing.They all quickly ask Tao to take off his glasses.It hard for Tao to understand cause he still learning Korean Language and still not good enough to catch when they speak faster.He ask them to slow down when they're talking so that he can understand it well.But it seems too late both of them already wake up and looking at Tao with a dead glared.The other student don't dare to turn around as they can feel shiver through their body when they can feel clearly the dark aura around both two.Tao just gulped down his saliva down his throut.Just he can feel clearly how both of them set an eye on him.

 

 


 

SORRY FOR THE ER

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP..HARD TO MAKE IT  LONG..

TOMMOROW GOT A SCHOOL..

MAYBE I WIILL UPDATE IT LATE .SO BE PATIENT.><

ANYWAYS KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY.<333