Pay back time

Seducing The Nerd

Hey guys ~

I'm back. I know maybe around several months. I'm really sorry about that just don't have a time to write but now I manage to find time at least 1 hours to write.

So let continue the story okay. Maybe I will update every weeks. Thank you for all of you that love this fic. I really appreciate that ^^

Enjoys~


 

At the school~

 

"Chen the king of troll. I have something to ask for help. Can you help me with a great mighty big project ." luhan said seriously will sitting in front of Chen the school troll king.

" huhu my pleasure princess" Chen said smirking.

Suddenly..

" Ouchhhh!! My precious trolling brain!! Why you ing !! " Chen screaming on top of his lungs.

"Take that what did I said before stop calling me princess . I'm manly stupid ! " luhan said angrily while rubbing his sore hand that just hit Chen head.

"Like hell you're manly face like a ing girl" Chen said mumbling quietly not wanting luhan to hear.

"What!! I hear something..did you by right said something about my manly face Chen Chen" luhan said while smiling devily.

" N-No no I don't said anything." Chen said stuttering.

" oh is that so than why you look so scared with me. Huh" luhan said moving closer to Chen.

" what I'm looks scared of course not. Nah what a nonsense." Chen said trying to look calm.

" so what you gonna explain this!" Luhan said while emphasized his words.

Luhan took out a phone and press the button play 'like hell you're manly face like ing girl' the sound reply leaving chen shocked on his spot.

" where do you get that!!" Chen Shrieked.

" Haha eager to know that of course from my lovely sehunnie~" luhan sing song.

And then ...

" boo!!!" Sehun shout from Chen back causing him to fall from his chair into the hard floor.

" Haha take that.now I'm trolling the troll king Haha" sehun said between his laughter.

" chen Chen don't forget about me . I'm still here. Now let see what I cab di  to you. Oh now I know what I can do." Khan said smirking while the black aura surrounded him.

Chen left whimpering waiting for luhan next action. Then he saw luhan take out a paper knife and moving closer to Chen . he was so scared maybe today was the end of his trolling life he said in his heart .He shut his eyes tight waiting for the imppack to come to him but nothing happen . so he opens his eyes slowly and the sight in front of him really horrifying . His baby baozi being rip apart and stab many time by the sharp razor knife. Luhan had killed his baby baozi with his devilish looks ever he seen. With the dark aura surrounded him and the devilish laughter along the ways making luhan look like a demon.

 

Chen only can let a scream but he cant do anything at all. He rooted immobile on the floor.

"Haha now I'm finished. Oh god never feels this good." Luhan said smiling angelic forgetting what he had done.

After what had happen, Chen quickly went to the deadly side and just stare at the fabric with sorrowful feelings.

He pick up the pieces that had been torn apart and collected it using his shirt. 

"I will take revenge for you baby baozi..I promise.." Chen said while whimpering like a dog that had been kick.

Chen continue recollecting the pieces . while luhan sat beside sehun chatting happily ignoring the poor Chen Chen that just had lost his precious baby.

 

Suddenly the door open reveling a hyper active tao.

"Gege!!!" Tao said happily while rushing towards luhan and hugs him.

" oh my god my baby" luhan said while hugging tao back.

" gege I miss you~" tao said while jumping excitedly.

"Me too~" luhan said while patting tao head.

Tao then notice there was someone else inside the room beside sehun and luhan.

He went to the guys and crouching to meet the same eyes level and he introduce himself.

"Hey..nice too meet you I'm tao. Mind to be friend with me." Tao said while smiling softly.

Chen look up to be shocked by the site in front of him. He saw a cute panda in front of him shinning like a angle wanted to help him from his lost of baozi. He really thankful to god that he being alive in this world.

He hugged the panda forgetting about the baozi torn pieces.

Tao gasped from the sudden hugs but play with the act along.

Luhan warning from behind him asking him to let tao go but Chen refuse he said tao was the replacement for his dead baby baozi from god.

" oh my god. Chen can you let go of my precious baby brother before I kill you next." Luhan said angrily.

"Nope " chen said while clinging beside tao right arm.

" gege it okay. I don't mine at all. Beside you already killed his baby baozi. I will replace him" tao said while smiling.

"But tao I'm not killing a human by the way . it only a freaking dolls. What the heck" luhan said demanding that he not committed a sins.

"Yes gege but you destroying his thing" tao said.

" yeah but he calling me girl face" luhan said pouting.

" EWWW gross" Chen said disgust by the site of luhan pouting.

" you ing

 

troll just shut up" luhan said while stomping angrily.

'

Tao tries to stop them both from fighting but fail so he just shrugged it of and take a seat beside sehun. They start talking with each other and happily telling jokes while leaving those two children fighting with each others.

Outside the classroom, there was someone eyeing tao from the window.