Whose That Guy???

Seducing The Nerd

 

  Time went by quickly before he knew it already time for recess. Tao immediately got up from his seat when he remmembered he had to meet that guy earlier.

He just left Kris alone by himself and quicklly jogged to the said place. 

 

Meanwhile in the class...

 

"Great....someone just left me alone here..yeppiee!!"Kris said slightly annoyed by the fact that his (panda) just left him. (as you all know he still denied his feelings AGAIN I REPEAT AGAIN (faceplam)

Kris got up too and heading out from the class with the dark aura surrounded him. I bet all the students does not have the gut to even tried talk to him right now.

Everyone in the school already knew that never cross with the dragon even one in your life cause you would eventually ended your precious life.

Kris had this in him that one he got pissed off he would killed any one around him.

 

 After feels like forever Kris already reached the canteen and in search for his (panda), he was walking along the path when suddenly he noticed something strange about all the students around him they seems pretty terified when he looked at them.

 

"hmm..what wrong with them..hehe..maybe they scared that I'm the mighty dragon here" Kris thought within himself while smirking proudly.

 

At the corner of the cafetria where the ever so famous sports teams always sitting, there someone which is rather the oh-so-cute and whose is currently the main target of the unicorn and dragon were sitting cutely while getting all the attention of the whole cafetria until there was a certain ceratures that scared the out of all the students.

 

Before that...

 

"no..no..no I might be late and he must already waiting for me." Tao whispered quitely while rushing tho the cafetria.

When he already reached there he was looking for certain someone with that dazzling smile with his body slightly sweating and his forehead wet with sweat.

He could not help to feel a bit nervous because first he was late secondly that man was absolutely an angle, he was way to handsome and gorgoues to be call a human.

Of course Tao could't help himself and a blush already creept on both his cheecks when he remmembered that accident earlier.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his right shoulder and his eyes caught a sight off the thing he always wanted to see again. Tao dazed when suddenly his mind being brought back to reality with that signiture smile.

"Hey, I was looking for you everywhere where did you go" That person asked while smilling.

Tao still dazed that time and just stay quiet while looking at that said man. (poor tao heart right now T^T)

"umm..hellooo~" That man sing song.

"u-uhh yea s-sorry about that " Tao said while stuttering and he could that his face must be already red. Damn he just looked at him for a mere second and his body already betray him.If he in manga he sure that he was the type of guy that always blushing. 

"It's okay. Now let's go" He said cheerfully while linking his arms with Tao's left arm.

"Wait, I still don't know your name" Tao said while looking down on his shoes.

"oh yeah I forget about that. hehe you can call me channie and my full name is Park Chanyeol" He smile widely while showing his dazzling smiile again. Although it seems creepy but it still looked gorgoues.

"Alright Channie" Tao said back returning the smile.

"and your cutety" Chanyeol asked making Tao blush all over again.

"Huang ZiTao you can call me Tao" Tao said looking at chanyeol.

"okay Taozi" Chanyeol said happily with the pet name he just gave Tao. 

Tao blush again with the pet name chanyeol gave him and he like it. It feels like they just officially going out and after that chanyeol told him everything about him while they heading to the ussual place to hang out.

  

Back to Kris part..

"where did Tao go" Kris said trailing off.

Something caught his eyes when landed to certain place where he hated so much and that place of course the prince hangout that girls always swooned over.

His biggest anemies and also Lay's anemies PARK CHANYEOL with that prince smile of him that could bought everyone to believe he was a pure angel but sorry to said he would never believed something from that man.

To add the fuel he was the only one that dare to take something from him when he felt liked he needs to. That the things that always pissed him to the core.

 "Why that always appeared infront of my ing hell day.When I'm really pissed right now." Kris said anggerily clenching his teeth.

Then he caught site of his(panda) sitting beside that ing and he lost it when he saw infront of his own eyes that kissed his(panda) cheecks. Tao was giggling while his face clearly red  and made Kris even angrier because that just made his (panda) blushing that only HIM can do that.

Kris dashed forward and punched squre on chanyeol's jaw made him stumbled backward and his hit the floor hard.

"awww~ it hurttt.." Chanyeol said while touching his face that just got punched second ago,

Tao just stared jaws a jar clearly shocked with the sence infront of him.When he was back to sense he quickly went to Chanyeol site to aid him. 

Then Chanyeol knew that he just hit the right jackpot and he knew how to play it well enough for something like this to happen quickly.

"Channie are you okay?" Tao asked while cupping chanyeol face looking for injuries. Chanyeol could detected that Kris body tense when he heard Tao call him channie and looked he ready to kill someone.

Chanyeol wanted to see more off kris pissed state and wanted to play more with the fire. He was ready to accept what came next if he need to sacrified his own body. He was always ready for that since he was born.

"Taozi~ it was so hurt that I can't even stand. " Chanyeol whinned towards Tao while gazing at Kris smirkking and making sure don't catch it.

"huh what should I do channie...should I bring you to the infirmary." Tao asked worriedly.

"no it's okay..my mom said that if you hurt your body just ask someone to kiss it away" Chanyeol said smilling softly.

Something unexpected happend and all tha students at the cafetria started to scamble out of the cafetria.They all knew what gonna happend next and better for them to get out of this mess before anythinng happend.

Tao kissed chanyeol on the lips and trailing it to his jaws before pulling off with red cheecks and y red lips. That already enough for everyone to evacuate the place.

After this it would be a lot off hell...

 


 

 

Hello you guys I know that it took me forever..

I'm sorry okay please forgive me *pleading with puppy eyes*

i'm going to collage on May so you know I will stay at dorm for 1 years..so..

I can write this because I just got new computer my laptop already broken and I can't use it anymore..

at least all your worries already cure here you all already know who it is right.hehe XD 

* got brick trown at me* don't use this as an excuse//

aww sorryyyy~ I will try update again before enrolling to collage okay. T^T

Anyways enjoys yourself while you can!!!

I'm sorry if it crappyyy.. X(