Centre of attraction

Seducing The Nerd

Another update~ 

I will update every Sunday. Okay^^

It the only time I'm free..

Sorry for the typos and grammar mistake..I'm to lazy to proofread ..

Wait like never..sorry it seems I never done that


 

At school

 

Tao liked usuall he went to his class sitting between Kris and lay. It really make him suffered a lot. First, he have to sit beside this jerk that already stole his first kiss and next he has to face Lay. He was to embaress to think back the incident in the library. He always prayed to god to swallow him right there and on that moment too.

 

The most importantly what the hell both of them think to casually slip their arm between tao hand's on both side and keeps pressing their body beside Tao.

It already maked him suffocated just by the two idiot kept sticking on both side of him.

He tried to push them away but seem lady luck not by his side. They does not even moved an inch.

Tao just shrugged it off and just stared blankly toward the black board not paying a single mind into the lesson.

It seems like hours before he cannot take it anymore. He abruptly stand up shocking the others classmates and most importantly Kris and Lay.

He asked the teacher permission to get out saying he got a major headache and he needed to go to the infirmary .

The teacher just accepted it and give tao permission to go. Tao left both of them startled by his sudden outburst.

 

After a while walking, Tao let out a long sigh. He felt so tired with all the things happening around him after he had transferred here.

He just walked aimlessly with his head hung low. He did not paid attention with his surrounding until he fell flat on his making he groaned loudly. 

" owww~ it hurt!! " Tao groaned half shouted in pained.

Tao tried to get up but he felt a strong grip pulling his form to stand properly.

He wanted to say something before being interrupted by the voice that had helped him.

" I'm really sorry. I didn't see you walk ." That man said apologized while trying to dust Tao clothes.

Tao then looked up to see who had helped him. The site in front of him really beautiful . The man infront of him was so handsome with his dazzling smile and his featured was so fine.

Tao felt that he can fainted just seeing the man face.

"I-It okay. It not your fault it just that I don't pay attention while walking. Sorry" Tao said stuttering and he can felt that his cheeck burning.

" No . I feel like it my fault too. Can I treat you for lunch. To redeem my mistake." The man said while smilling angelic.

Tao felt like he was in some sort of manga that he usually read. The sparkled that surrounded that man making Tao heart fluttered .

"Umm..I think it okay. Sure. " Tao said shyly.

"Great. See you then at the cafetria" The man said before walking away smilling.

Tao continued his walking while smiling happily to himself. After about a few minutes, then he just realised he does not know the guy name and that guy also do not know his name too.But he do not care because after this he will know that guy name.

After strolling for about who know how long he decided to went back to his class. 

He went back to his classed and sit back at his sit. The schedule showed that from the time now until recess was a free time. Student can chooses to stay in the class or went to the library. 

He chossed to stay in the classed while waiting for the time for the recess. He could not wait to meet that guy again. He keeped smiling to himself attracted both Lay and Kris attention . They was very curious why Tao keeped smiling to himself after his sudden outburst.

lay tried to start a small conversation with Tao.

" Hey Tao" Lay called Tao.

" umm.." Tao replied not looking at Lay but on his note book.

" why you look so happy? " lay asked Tao.

" Did I look that happy. Is it too obvious" Tao said while smiling happily.  

"Yes you did. It was to obvious." Lay said.

Kris pulled tao body to face him now .

Kris then pulled tao chin to look directly into his eyes. Tao felt shocked for a while. Kris just stared at those two beautiful eyes. 

Kris face are so closed to his face . Tao can felt the hot breath of Kris breathing spreading to his face. Then by inch Kris kept moving closer and closer.

Blood already gushing to tao face and blush already crept on his both cheecks. His body grew hot as the intense feeling already gushing making his throat dried.

Before his face already closed and about an inch for his lips to meet Kris. His body being pulled back and his face now facing the others. In just a second he felt a soft feeling touching his lips. He cloosed his eyes and he can felt his face must be already red.

He tried to open his eyes slowly and met the site of Lay face closer with him. He flushed and suddenly Lay bit his bottom lips making Tao gasped and lay took the opportunity by inserting his tongue inside Tao hot carven. He slowly massaged Tao tongue before started moving inside tao mouth gazing at his teeth and making wonder inside him. Tao felt the same pleasured he received from Kris when they kissed for the first time at the library.

Tao does not realized that he let out a moan when Lay started his tongue. Tao already absorbed with the sudden plesured that taking control of his own body. Then he felt lay hand massaging both his hand while controlling the kiss. 

After a while, lay pulled from the kiss since he stills concern the important of breathing. 

The site in front of him really arousing. Tao with half lidded eyes , face flushed and a string of saliva still connecting their lips together after pulling out from kiss. 

He can felt his pants tighten just after seeing the site in front of him. Before he can speak any further Kris already yanked Tao closer to his chest.

" what the are you trying to do" Kris growled angryly.

" I -I don't know" lay said still confused why he kissed tao in the first place.

He of course do not like man right. He really confirmed that he only like and not a . He also just doing this because a bet with Kris right? He still immersed in his thought. Then why he pulled tao from Kris when he saw they were about to kiss again. Did he felt jealous again. No, he tried to denied his feeling.

His thought being interrupted when he heard and saw Tao and Kris together.

" Tao are you alright" Kris asked Tao while cupping his face.

" I'm o-okay." Tao stuttered while he also confused why he does not felt mad at all with what Lay does to him.

Lay felt the same feeling that he felt just now when he saw tao and Kris sitting closely together.

He cannot take it anymore seeing Kris cupping Tao face and seeing Tao blushing when Kris do so.

He get up and accused himself and walked away from the class. He wanted to get a fresh air to calm his mind and also his little friend down there leaving Tao and Kris alone.

It a lied when Kris said that he does not felt jealous after seeing both Tao and Lay kissing infront of him. He sure that he only felt like that because he does not lose to Lay and denied his feelings that he felt jealous because he liked Tao.

"Are you mad at him Tao" Kris asked to pull off the tension as he saw Tao still gazing at the spot where Lay just left earlier. 

" I don't know but I think I don't feel mad at him. I just don't mind with what he had done to me. " Tao said not looking at Kris face but still on the same spot.

At that time Kris felt like this world is crushing onto him and insulted him. When the first time that he kissed Tao, he keeped crying after Kris had Kissed him and went to the comfort of Lay hugged. 

But when Lay had Kissed Tao , he does not even mad at him. He thought maybe Tao liked Lay. He started to feel angry with the conclusion that he just made or maybe he wronged. He tried to calm his own feeling . Why he even get mad it just a bet maybe Lay kissed Tao just to make he mad . He think he can won this just wait. Kris thought with full of determination to fight Lay back. 

" Time for plan B" Kris said smirking to himself.

Kris and Lay will about to face another trouble if they kept denied their own feeling. Someone will about to stole their panda after this.

 

 


 

 

1637 words guy!! Is it too long??

Sorry for the late update.. I'm so busy lately with my school library. 

Since I'm the president of the school library.. So I've to go to school for straight one weeks although it was school holiday . TT.TT..

I hope you like this update..

Hehe I know you're all so curious who that guy that bump Tao right.

Yeah well kept guessing okay. Who got it right will get something from me.^^

Sorry if I make you guy confused while reading this. I'm not good at writing okay.

See ya~ keeps commenting!!! <3