The ing annoying bet

Seducing The Nerd

ANOTHER UPDATE~

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT..>///<

SUBSCRIBE AND KEEP COMMENT.............

THANK TO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBER.^^ ALWAYS LOVE YA ALL<333


 

Tao can tell that they both looking at him but he just ignore. He bravely walking to his seat next to Lay and Kris.Tao introduce his name with a bright smile ignoring the sharp glare that they show him.

"Hey,I'm Huang ZiTao.I know that you don't hear me introducing myself cause you two are sleeping.So I guess you-".Tao say not finishing his words when kris suddenly smack on the table making Tao gasped.He can feel that he was annoyed with him.Lay suddenly intrupted.He changed his dead glared into a warm look and giving Tao an angelic smile.He can feel his whole body melting when he saw how charming Lay looks.Lay then giving Tao a warm hug and whispered something and Tao feel shiver down his body.Before he could do anything Kris pull him into his embarace.Tao don't know how to react and started to blush when Kris bring him even closer to him and tighten his hold on Tao not letting Lay to come near to him.He just wonder why they suddenly changed in just a few minute.Just now they just look at him with a disgust look but now it changed.

 

Before Tao came to reach his seat~

 

Lay whispered to kris.

"Hey~kris it seem we already have a way to solve our problem that being postpone just now".Lay said smirking.

"what!!  I don't want to waste my time talking something crap you damn".Kris replied when he remmember the early matter before Miss Krystal came to the class intrupting their argument. 

"Relax.we can use that new nerd guy.I know both of us hate nerd and thick glasses guy.Wanna have a try."Lay said grinning with a dark aura around him while looking at Tao with a dead glare.

"okay this time I will agree with you.So what the solving?".kris asked still not letting his eyes off from Tao.

"we will make a bet.Who got to make that ing nerd fall in love with which one of us,he got the position to become the school president for the eternity.How that??".Lay asked almost feel that his idea was so great and Kris of course will reject the offer and screaming or shouting at him.His let his heart laugh so badly inside him.

"okay deal".Kris said smoothly.

Lay shocked when he heard what kris just said still not believe kris just agree with the redicoulus idea to make a guy fall in love with a guy.It was totally insane..He even agree with the bet in just a taught not shouting at him like he always do.

"auu~what a shock fact you just agree with the bet.What a best decision.You even straight.I know you will lost.So just give up when I still give you a chance.".Lay said with arrogant voice.

"so you  taught I will let you have that position at the first place.Like hell I will you jerk".Kris said anger.

"Hahaha..so funny bring it on.The bet started now".Lay said proudly.

 

End of the section~

 

Tao can't even concentrate in the class when he remmember what lay whispered at him just know.He also can't forget kris touch.He started to blush all again.His face already as red as tomato.He didn't expect that he will end up like this at the first day at his new school.

"luhan gege~I'm scared..what should I do~~".Tao whimperd felling really stressful.

 

The first period already over and next they have self study at library for 3 period.A long time, he will be alone and he will use that time to restrain his body and peacing his mind from the wild taught.He want to get away from both of them and he quickly grab his things,walking away from the class before they caught him.When he feel he already far from the class, he started to slow down his pace.Before he could start to walk again a tall figure was blocking his way.

Tao lifting his head and he can see clearly that the figure was Kris.He wanted to run away but Kris reaction was even faster than Tao.He grab Tao hand and force him to follow where he go.Kris bring him until they reach a quiet place and when he comfirm there is no people around him.He push Tao harshly until Tao back hit hardly at the wall.Tao whimper in pain when his back hurt so badly.Kris just ignore the small boy ccomplaint and grabing Tao collar.He give Tao a cold face full of digust again.

"Now listen carefully".Kris said with a deep voice.

Tao looking at kris eyes with a pity look but kris not changing his attitude just now.

"You know the fact that I hate a nerd people and I want you to go to library together with me and pretent lovely dovey with me.You do you copy me.I want you to show infront of Lay that we are even closer than before.Got it."Kris said shouting infront of Tao  face.Even not bother how scared Tao look and he can feel the poor guy is shivering.

"Y-yes".Tao said trembling.

'Good.Don't tell anyone about this or I will you until you can't even stand.You of course don't want that to happen right".Kris said with a smile but in Tao eyes he can see the evil side of Kris dark heart.

Kris pathing Tao shoulder.

Then they walk together to the library while holding their hand tighter and get ready to act as a loving couple infront Lay.But Tao really don't want to do what Kris order him to do.Despite that,he also have to think to save his from an evil dragon or he don't get to save his aty for his lover.

 

 


HOW THAT??

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP~

I'M STILL NOT USE TO WRITE A LONG CHP..SO MIANHAE..

BUT  GETS READY FOR THE NEXT CHP AT THE LIBRARY..

HUHUHU..^^WHAT GONNA HAPPEND???XOXO

THANK TO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBER LOVE YOU AND THE COMMENT TOO<33

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO REPLIED ALL YOUR QUESTION AND ADD YOU AS MY FRIEND..

JUST CALL ME NANOHA XDD..