At The Library

Seducing The Nerd

ANOTHER UPDATE~

THANK TO MY ADORABLE SUBSCRIBER >///<

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE...

YOU ALL ARE MY PRECIOUS PEARL IN THE WORLD!!!!!!^ ^

COMMENT WILL BE REPLIED XDD~


 

 

"Hey~Tao do you want me to help you with the study?".Kris asking Tao with a warm smile.

Tao know that it just a fake smile from an evil dutches.They sitting together close to each other at the corner of the table.Kris choose to sit infront Lay cause he want to show Lay that he gonna win for this time.Not letting Tao to go to Lay.Lay only watching with anger in his eyes but Tao don't know why.The fact that both two was trying to get close to him.Kris even holding Tao hand while talking sweetly to Tao making Lay clench his teeth with unpleasent face.Tao feel uncomfartable when Kris doing like that to him.He hate people to cling with him except his brother cause he love it when Luhan hug him.He feel save and he love the warmness of Luhan body.Right now when kris pull him even closer he not blushing anymore but he feel scared.Tao don't want to go near Kris He make an excuse to find his book and quickly move away from him.

 

 The library pretty quiet and he feel scared when the light at the library suddenly off.He can't see anything clearly with only emergancy light.It a bit dimmer than before.He tried to move when suddenly the light suddenly on.He feel so relive and started to get out from the tall shelf that blocking his view from the enterence door.

 

When he get out he can't even see a single person at the library.He feel scared and quickly went to the door.The door already locked and he tried his best to get away from the room.

"Hello!!!!anybody please open the door~Help me..I'm locked in here".Tao said putting his hand at the knob trying to get it unlocked.

He suddenly feel there was someone touching his back.He quickly turrn his head and saw a warm smile from the person at his back.

"layyyyy~".Tao said quickly hugging lay back almost break in tears when he know he not alone.

"Don't worry I'm here ".Lay said giving Tao an angelic smile.

 

Flash back when kris force Tao harshly at the wall.~

 

"auww..Kris seem like you want to play a dirty trick on me huh.Just wait".Lay said hiding behide the wall.

He heard what kris said to Tao that he have to pretend to being lovey dovey.Lay smirking before he left them be.

"I have my own way ya know.Just wait you ."Lay whispered.

He make his way to the princple room.

"Hello princple".He said while grinning.

The princple shocked when he saw him standing infront him.He know that he only see him if he need something.

"yeah.oh Yi Xing what do you want.Please have a seat".He said while giving him a warm smile.

"Its okay.I want to ask you a favor can you help me?".Lay asked.

"what it is my dear you can ask anything".he said smiling.

"can you call kris to your room and give this paper to him?".He said with a smle.

"Huh why.Can't you give it by yourself.You in the same class right".He asked.

"I know but you know I hate him.How could I give it by my self".Lay said.

"okay then I just call him right now".He said.

"wait not now.Wait for 10 minutes before you call him".Lay said.

"oh okay".He said.

 

Lay walked out from the room grining ear to ear with satisfied smile on his face.He then went to the library before the two got there and quickly grab his book pretend he already there a minutes ago,

He can see Kris act lovey dovey infront him.He hide his laugh by placing his hand to cover his lower face.

Lay look at them and he also pretend that he was jeolous but deep inside he was not.He head full of evil plan and can't wait to trick Kris.When he saw Tao leaving Kris he feel really satisfied.

"Get ready Kris.Time for payback~".He laugh inside.

Then a girl apporoch Kris and whispered something at Kris ear when Kris suddenly got up.He then walking out the library.

"Time for 'plan B' GET READY!!".He whispered.

He asked the girl just now to help him giving his charming and angelic smile.The girl giggled and agree to help Lay.

"it always work when I smile".He said to himself.

"Can you help me to call all the pupils to empty this room right away but don't let that guy over there know.Okay just leave him alone.After you have finished inform me and give me the library key".He said giving her a warm smile.

"okay".She nooded before he went doing her job.

"perfect now just wait".he said smiling evily.

"Oppa I already finished my work.All of them already get out from here except that guy over there."She said happily giving lay the library key.

"Thank you.You may go now".He said with a charming voice.

He then lock the door and switched off the light and then switch on back the light.Until he saw Tao at the enterence door trying to get out.He slowly apporoch Tao from the back at pathing his shoulder.

He get ready for the next plan.

 

End of flashback.~

 

Tao still not letting his hand around Lay body.

"Tao do you want me to help you to calm down".He say looking straight to the young eyes.

 

Kris part at the princple room~

"Hello princple why you calling me here".Kris said.

"Oh kris have a seat first".He said warmly.

"Yah this old man faster I don't have time it not necessery to have a seat first".Kris said with a stern voice.

"Okay calm down.I just want to pass this paper to you.Lay asked me to give it to you".He said camly passing the paper to kris.

Kris grab it and quickly unfolded the paper.He suddenly scremming "!!!!!!!" and quickly dash out from the room leving the princple in shocked. 

 

                              

                                            GOTTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                            

                          GONNA GO TO A FIRST              

                          FROM:YOUR BELOVED ENEMY                          

                          TO:PITY DRAGON                                                   

                                      BYE BYE^ ^                                                   

The paper that Lay gave to Kris

 

Kris running quickly to reach the library as fast as possible before anything happen.He can feel anger through his body when he think that guy wanna Tao first.

 

End of  kris part~

At the Library~

 Tao feel very save in Lay embarace it feel save as in Luhan embarace.Suddenly Lay changed his experasion and  pushing Tao hiting his back again at the table behind him.He shocked with the sudden changed.The kind Lay turn to an evil person.Its was totally different from the real Lay.He eyes suddenly break into tear he can't stop the tear from running through his eyes.

"Lay what're you doing let go of me".Tao said with a breaking voice and his eyes full of tears.

Lay put his left hand and graping Tao's hand from trying to escape.Tao can't even moving his hand the grip was so tight and he can't even moving when Lay pressing his body against Tao's body.

"Tao~relax ".He looking straight at Tao eyes giving him a warm and calm voice.

"But I don't want this~It was my first time I don't want to lost my ity".He said to Lay with a pleading voice and looking at Lay with his two adorable eyes.Lay still can see it although he wearing a thick glasses.It suddenly making Lay gasped and he feel his cheek start to turn to pinkish red.

"What the hell happen to me.I'm not blushing right".He whisperd.

 


 

SORRY GUY I HAVE TO STOP IT HERE~

SO THAT YOU ALL CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN WEATHER LAY WILL???

GET TAO ITY FIRST OR NOT>///<

I KNOW I'M AN EVIL AUTHOR SORRY FOR THAT TO MAKE YOU ALL WONDERING...

REALLY SORRY>,<

WAIT A BIT I WILL UPDATE TODAY~

I WILL NOT LETTING YOU GUY WAIT TOO LONG..

I'M STILL NICE RIGHT???

ANYWAYS KEEP COMMENTING ABOUT THIS CHAP 

LOVE YOU GUY FOR THE SUBSCRIBTION AND COMMENT

YOU ALL SO GREAT AND AWESOME!!!!!