Enemies

Seducing The Nerd

UPDATEEE~!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

SILENT READERS ALSO I LOVE<333UPVOTE THIS FIC XDD....


"Yah!!!! what are you doing at my place.You ing !!!".Kris said shouting at Lay with a loud voice making the entire class looking at both of them.

"So what the matter there is ing more seats go elsewhere".Lay said smirking while putting his feets at the table.

Kris feels so piss off and his entire body feels really wanted to kick him. "you better gets off before I-".Kris said with a loud and serious tone.

"Before what??you want to kick my or you prefer to me.WU YIFAN."

All the students at the class feels scared when they heard the last word came from Lay mouth.They all knows what will happen when people calls Kris by his real name.They will got in seriously real trouble.

 

Flashback...

 

 When the new transfer teacher came from China the teacher become the class new teacher.The teacher was a male and all the girl can't wait for the new teacher to came to their class.The new teacher was encredibly so handsome but the teacher was so nerd and also wearing a big thick glasses.Kris feels really annoyed when he saw people wearing a thick glasses showing off that they was so great and only knows to study does'nt bother to have fun.It so pissed off.The teacher name was Henry Lau.He was a young teacher and stills new to the class.He need to know all the student name at the class.His smile was so cute and all the girls giggled when they saw the teacher smiling.

"Alright class today I would like to make a quick test about the new chapter that we just learn yesterday".Henry said giving a angelic smile and all the girls started to scream. 

"Kyaaa~~Teacher you looks so cute~ saranghaeyo oppa Henry".One of the girl shouting.

"You can't said it like that you should call me a teacher and don't call me cute".He said pouting.

The girl start to scream again when they saw the teacher pouting.Kris only looking at the teacher with a disgust look on his face.

"what an annoying teacher.He thinks he so cute.I hate that face that you show.You .".Kris whispered.

After a several hours the test was over.For kris the test just so easy and he already finished it within an hour.He looking at Lay and smirking.He said to Lay that this time he gonna get the highest mark.Lay only give him a thum down and started to wrote something at a piece of paper.He then fold it to make a shape of a rocket and flew it till the rocket reach to kris. Kris opened the paper and he started to feel rage all over his face. He then sit up and walking to Lay place and grabing Lay's collar. 

"what is the hell with you. How dare you wrote like that.You don't got the right lessons from your family it seem like that huh". Kris shouted loudly even the next class can hear  they both fighting.

"Its seem our baby started to cry~".Lay said sing a song.

It even make the atmosphere getting to get tighter and critical.They both ignored the fact that Mr Henry still infront the class shocked with what he heard from the best students at the school.Mr Henry quickly running to get both of them from fighting and make the whole class in danger.

'You two stop fighting".Mr.Henry shouted but they don't hear it countinued to fight again.

"Son of '

"you're ing adopted son"

'small "

'Bull'

The cursing word started to fiill the whole classroom as they non stop shouting it loud and the whole class can hear it clearly what they are saying.All the girls just stay still while the others boy trying very hard to stop both of them.Suddenly a loud voice coming from the teacher.

"WU YIFAN~STOP RIGHT NOW".Mr. Henry shouted even louder and clear.

All the people at the class was so shocked.They can't believe that the adorable and cute teacher can shout like that.Silent came to the class.All the eyes concentrate at Mr Henry when suddenly Kris eyes looking sharp at Mr Henry eyes and send shiver all over his thin body.Kris way to taller then himself and he can feels how Kris glaring at him like he suicide a murder.Kris suddenly  got out the class.They all look clueless and wondering where Kris went.He then comeback bringing a big red pile full of something in there.He then bring the pile  infront of Mr Henry and-- 

--splash--

"How you feels my very cute and adorable teacher.End of your service and don't dare to call my first name".Kris said while smirked.He feels so realived and the teacher also at the shameful state.

The things that Kris brought are a pile full  of rabbits poo that was mix with water.You can tell how the smell look like.The teacher eyes break with tears and he was crying so badly.He started to run out of the class and he falls to the floor.

"auu~pity you cry baby going to fall like a london bridge".

"By the way teacher I hope you have a nice day".He said while laughing so badly and before walk back to his classroom.

 

End of Flash Back~

 

"You know what gonna happens to you right".Kris said with a deep voice.

"Yeah I know so what.You gonna punch me with your baby punch huh".Lay said almost burst out laugh.

"I really hate you and you know the fact.I know you don't want to end up like that poor cute teacher".Kris said this time with an arrogant voice.

Before they could countinued their agrument the replacment teacher already came.

"We will continued this later just wait.Today I give you a change but not this time little boy."kris said with showing his fake smile to Lay.

All the class feel realive that they don't countinued it even further or they have to call the medic for a serious enjuries.It just like cat and dog always fighting for a small matter when they meet.They become like this since they was childhood and at middle school.They all just wondering why they keep fighting for.But who know??Nobody know exactly what happen...

 


HEYS GUY HOW THAT??I KNOW THE CHAP WAS A BIT SHORT BUT JUST WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE THE REAL MAIN THING WILL AAPPEAR JUST WAIT..

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARTICAL ERROR ALSO THE BORING INTRO..

ANYWAY KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE FIC..

LOVE YA ALLLL<333