His Mind

My Pet is My Boyfriend

(Authors Note)

  Thank you for Waiting for such a long time. Im Very Very sorry . Ill try to do everything I Can . I was busy preparing gor my Enrollment in College. I know maybe no One is Reading this though. Anyway... (deep sigh) here it is..

 

Pai Pai P.O.V

 Days, Months, Years has Passed. It was still Just the same like when I first come to life. I live every day just like any other animals in this Zoo. I was born here my mother died when she gave birth to me. All my life i have been cared by the staffs here 20 years ago. Living alone inside the cage. But it all changed when I met

 

HER.

 

  She who has A very Charming Smile. Her small pale face. Her Kind personality. But deep her eyes lies a deep sorrow and unbearable pain. Outside she looks Strong and Lively but no one really knows what she has been through, Whats really going on behind her lovely smile. Our path crossed when she volunteered to be a staff here in my home The ZOO. She was sincere in every thing she does. She always smile at us and even talk to us like a real persons. I did become interested in here and eventually start to care for her and now just like the stranger told me Yes.

 

Im IN LOVE TO HER.

 

  I know it was IMPOSSIBLE. I KNOW IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE. But what can i do. I already have fallen for her. She was fragile like a Stain glass. She has a glass heart Pure, Sensitive and innocent. I did try my best to connect with her. Try to make her feel im here, Im real, I can understand her. I was really happy the day she started talking to me, sharing her story, her life, her secrets. She even made me her Bestfriend. I was really happy. Thinking of it makes me smile though i dont know if i can really smile like hers. I want to express myself to her. I want to speak and have conversations with her. I want to be with her not just an hour a day but every second , every minute every hour and every day with her. Now, Here i am shes beside me sleeping like an enchanted fairy that casted a love spell to my Panda heart. Learning first time the things in her world. Knowing her more. Unfolding her dark curtains. I want to hold her tight in my arms. I slowly brush her hair that covers her hair and whispered gently to her ears.

 

"Minah.. im here now.. you wont be alone.. ill protect you.. I love you.."