Chapter 11

My Pet is My Boyfriend

Tao/Pai Pai P.O.V 

*after he lost conciousness*
 
"Your my best friend i cant afford to lose you please be healthy.." .. 

i can hear minah crying .. i still cant move.. my eyes cant seem to open.. all i can do is to hear her crying.. I cant do anything .. After hours of crying she become so silent.. Atlast i regain my strength. I opened my eyes and saw minah sleeping while sitting by the wall. I glanced on the window and saw that it was dark already. I have to bring her home no matter what shes sleeping uncomfortably. I remmembered where i put the stardust its on my little house at my cage. Luckily the door was not locked so keeping quite as i can I escape the closed cage and went to the little house. I climbed the cage because it was locked then i searched for the stardust. After a while i saw it. I quickly pour a little to my self and it quickly turned me into human. I was . I quickly felt the coldness of the night so i sneak into the cabin and got some clothes. Then i came back to minah. Shes still sleeping peacefully. I can see that she really cried alot .Her eyes are swelling and there are some traces of tears on her cheeks. I saw a jacket on the cabin and covered minah with it.  For some time i looked at her pretty face. Im glad that she cares for me but i dont want to see her crying because of me it breaks my heart. I kissed her forehead before carrying her like a bride and went out of the zoo. Luckily no one was around probably they were all tired and sleepy to know. She was really sleeping like a log she didnt wake up until i reached their house. I have been here for 5 times already and her mother knows me too. I cant disturb her mother its already dawn shes probably sleeping too. So with no other choice i entered the house from the back with minah she told me about the spare key she used to hide under the flower pot at the backdoor. I silently go inside their house and lay her in her bed room. Its around 2 am already i only have 3 hours before i would transform back. I waited another hour and decided to wake her up.. I should say that i will be gone for two weeks.. I dont want her to worry.

"Minah"

"Minah

"wake up Minah.."

"why?what time is it.." minah said omg shes so cute ...

"You fell asleep its already dawn.." i tried to hide my smile she may find it rude.. i dont think she knows shes inside her house.

"WAIT... TAO??" she asked in disbelief 

"haha.. sorry for disturbing your sleep"

"no...no... its okay.. did you bring me here?" she asked and trying to be comfortable.

"Yes.." i said as i smile at her.

"Wahhh... how did you know where i was?" she asked and nearing to panick.. haha her eyes widened and it was so cute

"Because i know you...?" i tried to tease.. haha shes too cute i want to hug her

"Yah! youre becdoming a stalker" she pouted.. now I WANT TO KISS her... aishh stupid brain...

"haha dont worry.. Pai pai just need to rest .. i guess... Dont worry too much because he wouldnt want to see you crying .. look at you, your eyes are red and swelling.. but still beautiful.. " i tried to divert her attention.. hope it works.. and i hope she stop worrying.. Because im more worried for her.

"Yah.. i dont know if thats a compliment or not... anyway.. Sorry for bothering you at this time.. and thank you for bringing me back home.." i just smiled at her and nodded..

"Its okay as long as its for you.. I have to go now.. Ill see you in two weeks."  With that i immidiately run back to the zoo. I dont have much time left.

I have to regain my health because of the side effects of the stardust. I hope she will be okay.. 

~~

*that morning*

Minah P.O.V

  I wake up at noon and suddenly a flashback traveled to my brain...

*ting (now the thought sink in)

"wahh!!!!!!! TAO WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? TWO WEEKS?????"