Chapter 13

My Pet is My Boyfriend

 

2 weeks.. 

i have to regain my health..

since I used the stardust my health became unstable. 

I miss minah. I want to see her. but .. I cant .. If i want to protect her i should be in my best condition. I dont care if she wont love me back as long as i can express my love towards her then sacrificing my life wont be that bad. I love her. I should restrain my self using the stardust for the last 2 weeks to see her. How is she? is she well?.. Did the bullies hurt her again?.. I hope not. I dont want to see her hurt. Is she doing well?.. I wish i can stay in human form longer so i can be with her and be with her for a longer time.but it is imposible. I dont even know how she feels for me.

I spend the next week staying in one corner thinking of Minah. Although I could see her the last week end I still want to talk to her. She said that one of her friend have to go for weeks and she feel sad . She said she want to see him soon. She keeps on telling me her stories the past week and i would never get bored in it. I love her voice. It was like music in my ears. 

Today is the 14th day since I didnt visit Minah. Its already 11 pm and I went back to my cage and sleep. Tomorrow I will see Minah.

The next day

10 pm.

I opened the bottle containing the stardust and pour a little on me. The white light absorb me and slowly transform me into a human. I pick my clothes that I hid under my bed and get dressed as fast as I can. I get out the cage in no time and run towards the exit of the zoo. Since the gates are closed I had to climb the gates as silent and fast as i can so no one would catch me. I run towards Minah's home and climb the tree beside her window. I landed on her small terrace and knocked on the window. I hope she is still awake.

Minah P.O.V

Its 11 pm and I just finished taking a bath. I went back to my room and heard a knock on my window. I wonder who is it .. I hope its not a thief or a ghost. Anyhow the knock wont stop. I get my broom and went to the window and get ready to attack who ever it is. I opened my curtains and saw the man I missed for the past 2 weeks. He's back ..

 He smiled at the sight of me and wave his hand saying Hi. I was taken aback and opened the window and entered my room. I quickly hug him and start crying.

"h-hh-hey.. why are you crying?.. did I scare you?" he said taken aback.

"Pabo... I miss you." i said still burying my head on his chest.

"I miss you too" he said smiling as he tilt my head to wipe my tears away.

"dont cry.. Im here now." he said as he hug me back.

"I cant .. I dont know why.." I said looking at his eyes.

He stared at me and flash a smile.

"If you wont stop crying i will kiss you." he said

I dont know if he is joking or what but I just cant stop crying. I missed him so much. He held my cheeks wiping the trail of my tears and he suddenly crash his lips onto mine. This time I was taken aback. His lips was soft and sweet as he kiss me. This was my first kiss. I copied what he does and kissed him back. To my surprise a light from his heart started to appear and got absored by it. Minutes later the light vanished and he was smiling at me. 

"Thank you" he said and hug me.

"What just happened?" i said still clueless. 

"I will explain tomorrow. For the mean time please get dressed first its really making me uncomfortable.." he said staring away from me. I look at my self and remembered i was only wearing a bath robe. I quickly turned away and he chuckle .. An awkward chuckle. I went to my closet and get dressed as fast as I can.

To be continued.