StarDust

My Pet is My Boyfriend

*Authors note*

Sachico08: Yeah! Anneyong i made my mind. I'll make the story short :3. Maybe there will be about 5-8 chapters to go is it okay with you Co-Author nim?

Saranghae30: Maybe? Wow 5 Chapter! T.T pls. no SILENT READERS! Im okay with it (to authornim).

Sachico08: Arasseo! Let's give them our Best!

*End of authors note*

~At the Zoo~

Author's P.O.V

It was already 11:50 pm.

Animals are sleeping on their cages.

All you will hear is the cricket sounds on the trees and bushes.

Zoo staff's are in their cabin sleeping.

Guards are done roving the whole zoo and also closed the gates.

~At the cage of Pai Pai~

Pai pai was looking up on the dark starry night.

His eyes was sparkling looking at the stars.

Innocent gaze was given to the sky.

His fluffy furrs are caressed by the cold breeze as he walk towards his tree bed.

As soon as he reached the tree he once again looked at the sky and closed his round black eyes.

Minutes later he seems cannot fell asleep because he can hear heavy footsteps towards his cage entrance.

He got off the tree and start walking slowly.

Then he saw a silohuette of a man at the otherside of the grilled doors.

He knew it wasn`t a visitor because the zoo was closed now.

It isn`t a staff either because it doesn`t wear the Zoo keepers uniform thus it is wearing a white polo, black pants, and has an earring on the right ear.

He looked at him for a minute and sat down .

The mysterious man smiled and magically entered the gate without causing a loud sound.

He sat infront of pai pai and pat its head . "ey .. you" he said.

Pai pai just looked at him. "I know what you want .." he said as he stand up and walk towards pai pai's tree bed .

He sat down as pai pai walked to him and sit beside him..

"I...... 

have been an animal too

................,

A lion

.............

to be specific

,...............

do you know how i've got these human form?

.......

well let's say a magical man gave me Stardust

.....

a powder that will make an animal a human at night and back to its original form on day

. But,

he gave me a condition

..... that... if i make her fall in love with me and gave me a true love's kiss ..

i would never have to transform into my lion form forever and the last condition is that ...

every time i will sprinkle the stardust ...

my life span would decrease one year. ...

I.....

 

I really love her that i don't mind the consequences.

You ...

You know why i'm popping out and telling you this is that i want you to have "THIS"" .

Then the man showed him a bottle with gold sands inside it .

"This is the stardust ... it's all your's you can do anything you want about it.... If you dont want it then just throw it .. and if you like it ... be careful then...". \

The man left it beside pai pai as he walked owards the door and he turned around

"Anyway .. Im Suho... and im dying , If you will use it ... use it wisely ... don;t waste your time ... I know who you love ... Because I love HER too.. Take good care of her .. "

The suho vanished to pai pai's eyes.

 

*AUTHORS NOte*

SPEAKING OF FAST EVENTS ....