Things..

My Pet is My Boyfriend

~Minah P.O.V~

Its Monday morning.My clock is alarming telling me to get up.Half Asleep i reached my hand to turn it off. I pull my pillow over my head and tried to sleep again. I heard someone climb up the stairs and knocked the door . "Minah~ get up now and open the door." .Half heartedly i opened the door. "Good morning Mom" Then she stepped inside my room and put my uniform on the top of my dresser and towel over my head. "Go now have a bath." "arasseo" . I head to my bathroom and had a bath. After it my mom left so i continue putting my uniform and start brushing my hair then get my backpack and headed down stairs. My mom awaits me on the table i put my bag on the chair and sit beside mom and we started eating . After it i kissed her forehead and rushed to catch up the school bus.

After 15 minutes i arrived at the school. I let out a heavy sigh before i step on the gate ..'im at school again.. Now ...what should i expect to happen today? ' i thought.. I rushed into my locker and saw 3 students gathering infront of my locker , "What now?" i shout at them. They turned and looked at me with their evil smirk. I took a step back but i bumped into someone .I slowly looked at whoever is it from feet to her head. 'not again' im mentally shouting at my head. I tried to control my reaction so i wont annoy her. Im totaly scared right now. If i could just disappear now.. This is the perfect time but thats not gonna happen. This is why im scared going to school. The girl pushed meand i end up on the floor. I shouldnt tolerate this but what can a poor girl do about rich bully kids??.. I just want to study , have friends and live my highschool life peacefully. I looked up to her as she was rolling her eyes in disgust. "Yah! Get up! Im not yet started." she shout at me. I pat my uniform and get up quietly. She suddenly grabbed my hair and toss me against the wall while the others are like watching a wrestling match between a champion and a beginner. My back and head hurts. I fell on the floor and end up hitting my head with the corner of the table. Blood drip from my head. After a minute they dispers and im left on the side of the hallway sobbing. Someone offer me a handkerchief . I didnt bother looking at whoever it is. Then that person sat infront of me and grabbed my pony and tied my hair quite messy but he did. Then he gently pat his hankerchief on my wound in my head and put a band aid . I Looked at him in the eyes but hes still wiping my tears . "who are you" my voice is broken.. "mm.. Lets say a new friend..." .."why are doing this for me.. youll be a target too you know that? get away from me !..." i stand up and picked my bag but i fell down because my eyes got blurred.. He lend his hand i didnt accept it and i just stand up and walk to my locker .. He followed me .. I open up my locker and a note flew. He grabbed it and read "i want to release stress later on the garden arasseo?" i looked at him angrily and he just stared at me. "what do they mean" he asked innocently. I snatched the paper and crumpled it . "Its none of your business , you know you should get away from me or youll end up miserable like me."

"Ill protect you from now on.. Dont worry." He look at me sincerly .. I didnt know why but my tears roll down my face once again he hugged me and he wept my tears. "cheer up.. Im here now.. we should get going .. Im just a transferee and ill transfer at your section so i can protect you more.. Anyway, im pai~ ow .. Im tao...nice to meet you" He smiled at me "why are you doing this for me you dont know me...?" "Well , lets say that i want to protect you even if i just saw you for the first time.. Its my only reason .." he slowly give me a warm comforting smile and i hugged him back "Gomawo..." "come give me your bag lets go to our classroom" he held me hand and we walked to the classroom. Hes making me remember a very important person in my life. i feel comfortable around him in a matter of minute 'Tao.. Hes making me remmember ...Suho i miss him terribly...'