Pai pai

My Pet is My Boyfriend

As i close the cage i felt the cold wind dap into my skin and i organize my cart .Bamboos are left. I didnt notice a smile that formed into my lips as i stare at it. Then i pushed the cart heading to my last cage.

As i reached the entrance to the cage i saw him staring at the blue sky and he lay on the ground. I slowly open the cage and he turned around and saw me.

I gave him the sweetest smile ive got and i approach him little by little.. I unload my cart and put the bamboos infront of him.

"anneyong~Pai pai how are you?" i said as i sit on my legs and look at him.He just stared at me with his cute doe black eyes and tilt his head. "wahh.. Kyeopta.. " as i pat his head and smiling brightly..He then grab a bamboo ad started munching.

Pai pai is my best friend , he is a panda, he is so different from any other animals in this zoo well lets just say that he is not your ordinary panda.Well, i cant really explain why but he is so different but i can feel a very special and strong connection with him, though he cannot speak with me he will always be there for me when i hit the rock bottom of my life its not that literrally be my shoulder to cry on but he will always listen to me and stay with me unlike other animals. Its so hard to explain but the only thing i know is that im comfortable with him and he is my only best friend.

Pai pai was busy munching bamboos he looks so cute while he is eating maybe he notice me staring at him and felt uncomfortale so turned around then started eating again.I just let out a laugh and pat paipai's furry shoulders ."pai pai what's with the attitude?" he just looked back and started munching again.So cute he's trowing tantrums haha "aigoo.. my cute panda is trowing tatrums...hmm.. ahh... is it because i didnt come last saturday? mianhae pai pai .. i have alot of school works and ... problems" i whispered my last word.. i then let out a heavy sigh then i stand up.i suddenly felt my mood changed i dont want to talk about it with pai pai . He will be worried .. though i cannot assure that he will i just dont want my friend to know... my only friend.. Pai pai is still not turning back well i will just take him 2 to 3 days and well be back to normal again thats how he's mood works i know him very much.

 

I started to pack up my things and getting ready to go now. when i was to push the cart i felt pai pai's furr he touch my hand while standing he still have bamboo on his left arm and then he sit.Maybe this is why i love My bestfriend panda.Yes i cannot be sure that he do really understand me well still i can feel. I sit on the ground and pat Pai Pai's head ."Pai Pai , you know your my one and only best friend .. i know youre an animal. yes , you cannot speak with me.. but im so happy that i can feel youre worrying about me .. this is why i love you so much.. even though i cannot assure my self if you understand me with my stories you will always make me feel that you really do.. gomawo pai pai .. i dont know what to do right now... maybe i should handle this on my own for now ..dont worry im strong you know that right? and i know you will be there for me when im in my deepest despair ..please dont leave me pai pai youre my only friend.. sorry for not visiting you last saturday ..from now on i will visit you before i go home from school ..is that okay? well then i  hae to go now. I love you pai pai " then i hugged him and i left him still sitting following me with his eyes and started munching again. I gave him my last wave as i close the cage .

 

wahh.. so tiring day .. i have to head back home before noon its already 11 am now.. I murmur as i push my empty cart to the utility room . The zoo will open at 12 i saw visitors lining up to enter the zoo. I quickly change in my pants and tshirt and head my way home after i apologize to manager for being late and she just nodded.

 

*authors note*

sorry for slow update our exam week has just ended .. so what do you think?