Chapter 12 .. Falling

My Pet is My Boyfriend


"Wahh !! TAO WHERE ARE YOU GOING???? TWO WEEKS????"

unconciously I scream my lungs out when the thought of Tao leaving for two weeks. Then my door violently swing open and my mother rushed to my side. 

"Minah why did you scream? Is there something wrong?" she was panting and she really looks worried .

"Ah~~ ahhh.. its nothing mom sorry for making you worry .. Its just that.. Tao....." i said in a low voice

"Why? ... What happened to tao? " she asked sitting by my side.

"He said he will be leaving for two weeks ... " i said pouting

"wait.. wait wait.. minah are you hiding something from me..?? tell me are you in a relationship with Tao?" she asked eagerly.. And that made me violently shook my head..

"ANIYO~~ were not in a relationship... hes a good friend.. my only friend to be exact.. he said goodbye to me last night when he brought me in the house didnt he told you?" I explain.

"Wait! he brought you here?? I thought you just go home last night. No one knocked last night.. Minah your creeping me out.Tell me did you lie about PaiPai? and just reasoned to be with Tao?" she crossed her arms..

"No~~~ i didnt he said he know me that he knew i was in the zoo and i concluded that he just brought me here so i can comfortably sleep..... Aisshhh.. Ow.. Is it the... AISHHH!!  mom i told him about our spare key in the back door maybe he didnt want to disturb your sleep so he uses it.. " She just nodded and raised her hand like submitting..

"Okay okay.. i wont ask furthur atleast your here safe and sound.. anyway did he tell you why does he need to leave for two weeks.?" she asked..

"He didnt tell me anything about it im too sleepy last night so i didnt bother to ask.." I sadly told her..

"Its okay minah atleast he bid goodbye before he leave and its only for two weeks.. he will come back" she assured me.

"Its just that i dont like goodbye .." then i remmember Suho.. I miss him.. If only i could see him one more time..

"Dont think negative my dear.. he will be back .." then she hugged me..

After that long talk with mom we decided to go down to eat our breakfast slash lunch... all afternoon all i do is to finish my assignments and lay down in bed.. Thinking that i will not get to see Tao for two weeks gives me a heavy heart. I let out a heavy sigh and opened my memmory box. I saw a picture of a two friends happily smiling at the photograph. I suddenly feel more sadness build up in my heart. It was me and suho when we had a friendly date at the amusement park. He was the only one who throw himself to cover me from flying eggs from my bully classmates he always save me in every bullies agenda. There was one situation when the bullies almost killed me from tripping my bike and that made me fly in the air but suho did catch me on time i got bruises but he got more injuries because we fall into the cliff near the lake. At that time i was crying when i woke up beside him his face was covered with blood and he still manage to smile at me and tell me his okay that day i promised to give him anything he needs in return for saving my life but one day he said that he was leaving i want him to stay i want to beg i want to hug him and say stay with me but in the other side i want him to get out of my troublesome life all he got by staying with me is pain and injuries i want him to be happy.. It really hurts to let someone leave especially that I STARTED TO FALL INLOVE AT HIM. Now that i think that history was repeating itself i dont want to lose him too.. I dont want to lose TAO... but i cant be selfish.. Tao is doing all he can to protect me he made me feel safe and precious just like what suho did.. I dont want to feel this way but i cant help it ..I think... I think im falling inlove AGAIN.