Because I know you

My Pet is My Boyfriend

Its saturday as usual im late TT.TT i slept early but i forgotto set my alarm clock manager would be angry. After showering i headed to the kitchenand get some sandwhich and ride my bike. The guards was shaking their heads when they saw me rushing at the entrance. 

 

"Your late again.. manager wont be pleased you better hurry" one of them said and they both laugh.

 

"Yes! I know .. i over slept.. " then i rushed into the cabin and quickly change to my uniform. I didnt see manager at her table and i was relieved so i run to the stock room and gather the foods. Im really excited to be here today. I got a lot of stories to tell to Pai pai. I wonder i how he is this days. 

 

After feeding the animals I was happily pushing my cart to the last cage where pai pai is but i stopped when i saw the vets was rushing to his cage. I immediately composed my self and went to his cage. I saw him surrounded by the vets and lying on the ground he was unconcious.. Suddenly my heart beats really fast as i try to get close to him. 

 

"Doc Xiumin, whats happening to PaiPai?" I manage to speak.

 

"ow.. Minah your here.. we will transfer him to a closed cell. Hes health was deteriorating. Something is wrong but we couldnt pin point what it is as of now we will run some test to know .Right now he was unconcious and having a hard time to breath. we should get going Minah." Doc Xiumin said. 

 

All I can do I to stare at him as they carry him to the closed cage where visitors are not authorized to go. This is where they put animals when they are in an observation because of their health or their conditions.

 

I let out a heavy sigh and look at the bamboos that paipai should be eating by now. Im worried for him. I went back to the cabin and wait for manager. It was alredy 4 oclock when she finally arrive. 

 

"Minah , why are you still here? " Manager asked

 

"Ahh, maam i just want to say that i want to be pai pai care taker for tonight im really worried about him." 

 

"But your already tired your face is shouting it" she then folded her arms to her chest

 

"Im okay maam .. Just for tonight please?" I ask making the puppy eyes hope it work.

 

"Okay..okay .. just for tonight.. and just consider that as your punishment for being late again.. the guards did tell me." she  said shaking her head and half smiling

 

"Ill do my best maam thank you." with that i immediately went to pai pai cage.

 

I texted mama that i will be staying tonight gladly she was okay with it.

 

The sound of the unlocking of the door make me sad. I slowly peek on the room and saw paipai still lying on the floor. I sat next to him and caressed his fluffy purr.

 

"PaiPai... im so worried for you.. " with that i started crying..

 

"Your my best friend i cant afford to lose you please be healthy.." .. I cried and cried till i fell asleep.

 

 

 

...

..

..

..

.. 

..

 

 

"Minah.." 

 

"Minah.."

 

"Wake up minah..."

 

I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise I immediately sit.

 

"why?what time is it.." i said rubbing my eyes..

 

"You fell asleep its already dawn.."

 

"Wait.... TAO?" i ask when i realize he was here with me.. I look around and im at my room. 

 

"Haha.. sorry for disturbing your sleep.. "

 

 

"no..no.. its okay.. did you bring me here?"

 

"yes..." he said smiling 

 

"wahhh.. how did you know where i was?"

 

"Because i know you..?" he said smiling and teasing?

 

"yah! your becoming a stalker.." i pouted

 

"haha dont worry.. Pai pai just need to rest .. i guess... Dont worry too much because he wouldnt want to see you crying .. look at you, your eyes are red and swelling.. but still beautiful.. " he said and my hearts want to do cartwheel.. This is not right he is your friend.

 

"Yah.. i dont know if thats a compliment or not... anyway.. Sorry for bothering you at this time.. and thank you for bringing me back home.." i said while pulling my sheets to my lap.

 

"Its okay as long as its for you.. I have to go now.. Ill see you in two weeks." he said and left me inside my room.. Maybe mom called him.. aissh i have to go back to sleep.