minah

My Pet is My Boyfriend

Yawn ........

* blink * *blink*

Urghh... its morning already?.. (glances at the clock)

omo! O.O im late! wah...!!!!!!!!!

"yah! minah! its youre shift today at the zoo right? Get up now! " omma shouts from the kitchen downstairs"

I quickly went to the bathroom and take a bath ..

Then i rushed to my closet to get my t-shirt ,wear my rubber shoes then quickly rushed down the stairs ..

I get a slice of bread then waved goodbye and put my backpack on .. Its a good thing i packed it last night.. then waved goodbye to omma ..

(i need to be quick Im running late! TT>TT  its my shift today to help at the zoo and i miss Boo too!) i murmur as i drive my bike to the zoo its just 10 blocks away from our house so i drive it as fast as i can ... when im near the gate .....

 

*screekk...*

 

 

bang !

 

 

"arghhh!" (*she bumped on a tree outside the gate of the zoo *)

 

"arghh! chicha?  why am i so clumsy these days! aishh!".. i quickly stand up and pat my clothes then ride the bike... Luckily it wasn't that damaged after the bump..

 

"Yah! MINAH! you're late "! the manager said ..

"Mian unni i overslept last night" i said as i take off my backpack and put it in the locker.. i was about to escape but....

 

"yah! im not done with you ! come here" *aishh she'll probably will scold me*

 

and yes she scolded me...>.<

 

Author's note

hehe anneyong... sorry for a short chapter... I'll leave you hang in there.... hmm anyway.... did you notice that she said she miss someone .. hmm i wonder who is She or He ..or It? hehe ..please comment down first before leaving if you dont mind..