✿ - chapter 8 {mihyun}

✿ P!NK FR!DAY • story thread • story reup~ apply open for red velvet!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And maybe, our debut won't be so bad. and the rough ride was all worth it in the end. I sigh, rubbing my eyes dabbing away at my tears. Only nine days left. World, you better watch out. Because P!nk Fr!day is coming your way. let's shake the world, girls. ~emily.

08

Chapter

06 July 2014

❝ D-2 Chapter 08: Full of Stalkers, Flashes, and all in Between  ❤


“Oopft.” the weight of the sofa increased as two other figures plopped down beside me, the couch letting out a creak of protest as it sank down lower from the extra luggage. I glance up from my phone, raising my eyebrows at the two maknaes beside me, “You’re late.” I put bluntly, holding up my palm as I gestured for the two to pay up. Of course, one of my number one rules was that if anyone were to be late, each minute would be equivalent to an extra 5,000 won in my pocket. “Awwww, c’mon!” Qui protests, doing her aegyo accompanied with her doe eyes as she leans forward, “Can’t you just lay off the rules for us?” Haneul joins in, pouting her lower lip, “Pleaseeeeeeeee~” she extends the word much more than necessary, “You know you love us~” I shake my head profusely, Naw way, I wasn’t bending the rules for anyone. “No exceptions,” I say with the shake of my head.

The two continue to pout until someone else pounces on the couch, making it bounce with the extra weight. “Hey Hyunnie!” Diamond grins, holding out my favorite drink, “I got some bubble tea for you!” she shakes the cup, teasing me with a large sip from the straw before I finally give in. Gosh, that girl was too good at making give in with sweets. “Fine,” I huff, looking at the two maknaes, “You’re off the hook. For now.” They grin and hug me from both sides, hopping away towards the rest of the group.

“Hey there.” Lily plops herself down on the empty spot that Haneul had just left, “We’ll be leaving in about 10 minutes.” she announces, receiving a nod of confirmation from Diamond. “Ew.” I attempt to scoot away from the previously sick girl, only to bump into Diamond on my other side, who managed to successfully block me from inching away any further. Dang it, I was trapped. The two grin mischievously, making me pout in protest. “Humph, it’s like you purposely want to get me sick.” I cross my hands defensively over my chest, giving the two a pointed glare. “Wha? We aren’t sick anymore!” Diamond only grins wider, leaning closer as she swings her arm around my shoulder, “Yeah, you can even check my temperature! I didn’t know that a good night's sleep would help that much.” she mirrors her chinese friend, her taunting smirk on her face.

I groan, looking at our leader with a desperate look. “What? They’re both perfectly healthy now.” she shrugs, getting up from her spot on the floor to snap her fingers, clicking her tongue as she sends a wink in my way. Dang it, now everyone’s teaming up against me. “Okay, I’m sorry!” I put my hands up in protest, my members were probably just taking revenge back on me for pulling a prank on them last night. My favorite, infamous trick, placing alarm clock carefully concealed throughout the dormitory so they would have a wonderful wake up call. Minus Eunmi however, since she wakes up early at a daily basis, I let her wake me up to watch the priceless reactions of my members. Although I thought it was definitely worth it this morning, it probably wasn’t the best idea in this situation. “Good.” the two say in unison, patting me on the head —a bit too roughly however.

“Well, let’s run through ‘Dancing Queen’ once more.” Emily suggests, handing Eunmi an extra mic, “We have to make sure we do our SNSD-sunbaes justice!” Soojung adds, nudging Jihye with her elbow. WIth that, Lily tugs on my oversized t-shirt, Diamond on the other hand fussing over my outfit leaving me to groan in frustration. Maybe my pranks should be thought out more thoroughl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter