✿ - chapter 7 {eunmi}

✿ P!NK FR!DAY • story thread • story reup~ apply open for red velvet!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s just lucky that she doesn't have the short hair like me.” Mihyun comments softly as she shakes her short curls as reference. She smiled once she had earned the light chuckles from Soojung and me. Maybe it was just our group's strong nature to make a laugh out of any situation.~eunmi.

07

Chapter

05 July 2014

❝ D-3 Chapter 07: Digital Shocks ❤


“C’mon! Wake up sleepyhead!” I poke and jab at Haneul’s sleeping form, but yet the lazy girl refused to budge. Aish, no wonder she has the nickname of ‘the Lazy Girl.’ I sigh and retreat back to my bunk bed, taking out my phone to surf the web. Of course, being one of the earliest risers in my group, I had silently taken the job of waking up the deep sleepers, including resident lazy pants here, still noisily snoring in bed. Not that she was actually snoring, but the empty silence was thick enough to make it seem like she was taunting me yet in her sleep.

Fortunately, maknae Qui had decided to follow my orders, waking up obediently to my first call, but unfortunately she had taken back revenge by stealing my precious time in the bathroom, locking herself up in there for so long that I’ve eventually given up hope of ever freshening up this morning. Whatever, I’ll just hope that the makeup stylists will do better in covering up this dead tired face. And now, I’ll just wait for Emily Leader to come and shake the resident lazy head herself. Or maybe the cake trick might work again…

The thought of pranking the sleeping girl seemed very tempting at the moment, but once the sound of the bathroom door creaking open, followed by the padding of feet, all thoughts were abandoned as I grabbed my washbag and bounded down the hallway, yelling threats at the maknae, “Hey! You’ve been in there for at least 30 minutes! Let me in!” there was a strangled yelp, as Qui’s large eyes widened even more, “Erms, I haven’t finished yet!” I narrowed my eyes, putting my hands on my hips, “Mhm, yeah right.”

Thankfully, Minah came to my rescue, “Qui-ah, just let Eunnie wash up, I need to make myself presentable too!” Qui nodded obediently, sticking out her tongue at me as she passed, “Yes ahjumma!” she plays innocent, attempting her aegyo trick before being chased down the hallway by our manager, “Don’t call me that! You know that 25 isn’t considered old!” Minah yells after her, causing stirring in the bedrooms as the rest of my members were awakened to the not-so-pleasant sound of hurried footsteps with yips from the maknae traveling down the hallway. I stifle a giggle, closing the bathroom door behind as I hear Qui being scolded in both Chinese and enraged Korean words.

“Yes! The last day of filming!” Mihyun cheers beside me, earning whoops from the rest of the members. The nine of us were lined up in front of the makeup stylists, glancing at each other with excited smiles as the stylists fumbled with our hair. We were prepping for our debut showcase filming, simliar to our EXO sunbaes, only since we have full schedules we were going to be pre-recording our performances then broadcast it in the streets of Seoul at the Gangnam Station as the “V” debut showcase. This way we could put our name out in our country and promote without exhausting ourselves.

Basically, all of our dancers of the dance line were breaking down from nerves and both Diamond and Lily had came down with a serious cold. As I glance across the table at Lily on the other side of Mihyun, I could notices the faint traces of redness in her cheeks. “Hey Smily! How ya doin’?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter