SEVEN

Weak Point

http://miriyummy.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/line-divider.jpg

A light tap sounded at the door, “Minhye? Are you awake?”

Minhye sat up in bed. All night she wasn’t able to get a wink of sleep. Baekhyun’s wellbeing playing a major role in that. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she didn’t feel like answering. She could see the sun was out, but it didn’t even feel like time had passed since the night before.

“Minhye…” Jang Hyuk frowned opening the door and taking in her appearance. “Where is he?” he asked noticing Baekhyun was nowhere to be. “He stayed with…his brother…” Minhye sighed as she stood up. “How? He shouldn’t…”

“Wait you knew about what was going on?” she exclaimed giving him a slight glare. “Minhye he didn’t tell me anything I saw it. He had no choice, but to tell me. It was from the beginning when they shut him out of his room. He hasn’t been sleeping since then as well and it’s getting worse.”

Minhye nodded her head, she wasn’t going to lash out at Jang Hyuk when it wasn’t even his fault she was upset. “I’m sorry.” She frowned her lip quivering slightly, new tears forming in her eyes. “No, Minhye there’s no need to apologize. I understand what you’re going through.” Jang Hyuk frowned stepping closer towards her. He took her in his arms and they both sat on the bed again. “Minhye where is he?” Jang Hyuk asked again. “He’s safe we can trust Taehyung.” Minhye said as she wiped her tears away giving Jang Hyuk a hug before pulling away. “Why aren’t you with him then?”

“They didn’t want me there. I was just going to be in the way and they needed some time too, but we can trust them…why couldn’t he sleep Jang Hyuk?” she answered turning to him as she spoke.

“It was his injury the pain was making him immobile. We could have gotten off the counter meds, well we did try, but they didn’t work. Unless…Minhye don’t you guys have to carry those pain relieving…”

Minhye didn’t even let him finish she was on it. She had jumped off the bed and went over to the clothes she had on yesterday. Inside her pants pocket she found the small injection. “Thank you, thank you Jang Hyuk. I had forgotten about this, but this substitutes for antibiotics too.” She exclaimed hugging Jang Hyuk with a small smile on her lips. “I thought they were only for the pain.”

“They are, but not mine. Technology is way advanced in that place. I’ll see you later. Baekhyun needs this.” She said running out of the room grabbing a black coat as she left. Most likely it was Baekhyun’s, but that didn’t matter she was in a hurry.

Before stepping outside she put it on, placing the injection in her pocket and then she left running to the hideout.

She didn’t feel exhausted from all the running in fact she felt this new kind of adrenaline and she knew she had to get there now. All at once she felt a pull and a hand came over as she was being pulled into the dark. Out of instinct she opened biting down on her capturer’s hand, stretching out her hand before she brought it back down with force on his abdomen. Easily she maneuvered out of his hold and now she was facing him.

Breathing hard, her eyes trained hard on his face it almost pained her as she realized who it was. “Minhye listen to me. I only came to warn you. You can’t go to the hideout.” He winced, his voice a low whisper, while Minhye mind registered what just happened. He was looking around fear in his eyes. “Kyungsoo?” Minhye gasped. Out of everyone that would attack her she never thought he would be the first.

He shook his head. “Minhye listen, don’t go to the hideout.” He said and then he left sprinting away from the scene. Minhye looked after him as he disappeared from her view. Then his words slowly registered into her mind. “Why wouldn’t he want me to go to the hideout?” she thought all of a sudden panic rising inside of her.

She shook her head and quickly with more determination she ran to where the hideout was. She had no time to lose. Everything that could possibly happen running through her thoughts and she was fearing the worst.

It felt like it was taking her ages to get to her destination and she felt stupid now. “I should have taken the bus.” She thought as she ran past the streets and through the neighborhoods. Just when she was a couple blocks from reaching the last street. She stumbled to the ground, scraping her knees and her hands.

From where she stood she could see the dark alley across the street. Hurriedly she pushed herself up from the ground and waited for the cars to clear so she could run across the street.

“Come on. Come on.” She hurried glancing from the cars to the alley. Then it happened all so suddenly. It was the last time she glanced at the alley just as the last car was passing. There was a sudden explosion that pushed her back on the ground.

Her eyes opened wide, “No, no…” She mumbled her voice barely audible, but she couldn’t go check on the scene already she could see the familiar faces of the agency she used to work for. So with a blank mind she fled the scene, her tears blurring her vision. She didn’t even know where she was running to anymore.

For all she knew everyone she had trusted was gone forever.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iYaPEDeS6VM/UeQp_UTId0I/AAAAAAAAE_c/wqMtTqtJmiY/s1600/decorative-line-divider1.jpg

A/N: I know it's been ages since my last update I wanted to be able to give you guys two chapters, but then there were obstacles keeping me from updating. I'm back though and I will give you guys a double update. Sorry for the short chapters. Hope you guys still enjoy well see you guys later! :)