THREE

Weak Point
line-divider.jpg
 
Minhye lay in bed her eyes closed, but her mind restless. When her alarm went off she let out a heavy sigh and with a frown on her lips she slid off her bed. She turned off her alarm and went straight to her closet. “How do I face him now after that? Ahhhh.” She sighed as she got ready for school.

As the time clicked by the more nervous she got of having to face HIM in school. “I should have just left or I should have said something else after to clear the whole situation. Now I have this whole thing messing with my mind.” she frowned as she finished up getting ready. Grabbing her school bag she walked to the front door with so many thoughts running through her head.

“You not eating breakfast today either?” Sehun asked as she passed him by. “No.” she said simply before she opened the door and went outside heading to school while at the same time trying to think of how she would fix everything.

“I’ve already figured out that I can’t sneak around and get their information like that. There are so many to keep track of and I was the professional here. I don’t know how I’ve gotten at the bottom. Usually I’m really good at this stuff. Ugh.” She thought as she headed to school. “It’s TAEHYUNG.” She said furrowing her brows in frustration. “That’s why. It’s because he gets me like this…,but I can’t lie, I-i-he, there’s something about him that’s getting me like this.” She frowned.

She wasn’t in a hurry to go to school and she had all the time she needed to just walk before she made it to the school campus and that’s exactly what she did.

“This is a first and I hate it. I don’t like myself like this. It’s controlling me. ugh.” She sighed, shaking her head. People walking around her thinking she was maybe just a little crazy.

“I’ll just go to class and get this over with.” She thought looking up ready as she would ever be to go back to school.

Once at school she went straight to her class. Already everyone was in their seat, for her a first. She put her head down nervously noticing Taehyung was occupying his seat as well. She went to her seat beside him and sat down.

She could feel her heart beating in her chest so rapidly, it felt like it would tear right out of her chest. Every brave bone in her body gone, all the words she had planned to say to break the awkwardness between them gone. She just kept telling herself to look forward and that alone would help her get through class.

She bit her lip as she sat their forcing herself not to look at Taehyung. “He’s hot. His skin is smooth, his lips are soft, his kisses are…Minhye stop it no no no not this. How am I going to live or survive this period someone…”

Taehyung sat just as stiff as Minhye only he had less control than Minhye.

He turned to Minhye bringing his hand to hers. As soon as his hand made contact with hers, Minhye let out a silent sigh. She hadn’t known she was holding her breath until then.

“I want to talk…” Taehyung started saying. “Yes.” Minhye breathed as she turned to him. “I was just…ugh…” Taehyung lost his own words as the both of them locked eyes. They both knew exactly what was happening and for some reason they both knew what the other was thinking, the kiss. Not how they would face the situation, but what happens after. “How’s after class under the bleachers?” Taehyung said. Minhye nodded her head and just in time too for the teacher walked in just at the moment. “Then it’s a date.” Taehyung said not even taking notice of the words he used. When they both put their hands down, unconsciously Taehyung took Minhye’s hand in his, intertwining his fingers through hers.

Minhye glanced down at the gesture, even though she was yelling at herself to pull away she couldn’t because at the moment it was the only thing keeping her sane or keeping her thoughts at bay.

Throughout the entire class they held hands without anyone ever taking notice. Once the bell rang for the class to be set free. They both let go and glanced at each other quickly a reassurance that they were still meeting. Minhye missed the warmth of his hand, but she didn’t mind she was going to see him again. “I guess I wasn’t the only one.” She thought. “I’m not going crazy.” She let her thoughts out, letting out an audible sigh.

They both parted from the class in different direction as to not let on the other students, but they somehow made it to the meeting destination at the same time and unseen from everyone’s wandering eyes.

“About yesterday…” Minhye started, but midsentence she was interrupted. Taehyung stepped closer wrapping his arm around her back. “I’m sorry too.” Taehyung breathed the warmth of his breath brushing against Minhye’s as he spoke into her ear. Minhye was speechless, immobile at the moment. “I-I thought you were pretty when I first met you, but that doesn’t even cover it. Your beautiful.” He finished giving Minhye a shower of small pecks along her neck. It made her skin tingle in every spot his lips touched and she couldn’t help, but close her eyes. “We don’t even know each other.” She said, slightly breathless and in disbelief.

“We will. I know you want me and…I want you too.” Taehyung said as he cupped her face in his hands so as to stare at her intently in her eyes. For a while the both of them stared at each other lost in there curious orbs. Minhye nodded her head slowly and as she did she leaned in closer her eyes trailing down from Taehyung’s eyes to his lips. Once there lips locked nothing was stopping them now.

Taehyung took hold of her thighs pulling her up onto his waist as he stepped back to lean against the wall. “I’m Oh Minhye…I have one brother.” Minhye breathed in between their make out session. “I know that…well…I live…with my mom…and…I have two half-brothers, but I’ve only met one…Daehyun…I don’t know…bout…Baek..” Taehyung continued, but as he spoke Minhye found herself pulling away and before he could even finish she interrupted. “Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun is your half-brother?” she asked, her brows furrowed in confusion. Taehyung nodded his head slowly, “Yeah. Do you know him? Last I heard of him was when I was five. He had left with his dad at 8 years old that’s all I know.”

Minhye shook her head, “I’ve met him before…”

“You have was it here?” Taehyung interrupted. “No not here…It was a long time ago.” She lied, she didn’t want to reveal to him that she knew of his whereabouts and that they were working to bring his and Daehyun’s groups down. “What are you doing Minhye? You’re revealing too much information. He shouldn’t know about Baekhyun. You should have lied that you hadn’t seen him.” her thoughts screamed at her, but she let them slip out of her mind just as easily as they had popped into her mind.

“Do they know you’re their half-brother or that they all are?” Minhye asked. Taehyung shook his head, “No they don’t know actually. I’m the only one that know’s. No wait I’m lying Daehyun, I just told him recently so he knows, but he doesn’t know about Baekhyun.” Taehyung sighed as he placed Minhye on the ground. “Other than that my other family is the guys, but you know them right? Well sort of. I’ll let you hang with them some day.” He said his thoughts lingering on something Rap Monster had told him.

“So that’s your family. Thank you Taehyung. Maybe one day I’ll let you meet mine.” Minhye smiled genuinely. “What are you saying, this kid is never meeting the family. Especially because they all want him dead…yet I don’t see what is so wrong. He isn’t the monster everyone thinks he is and his friends don’t look like it either. Well at least so far they don’t.” Minhye thought as she stared up into his eyes.

“Do you hear that?” Taehyung whispered suddenly pulling her behind him as he looked around. Minhye nodded, but since it was sort of dark she knew he couldn’t see her. “How sweet, even though I can most likely defend myself, he pulls me behind him to protect me.” Minhye thought as Taehyung continued to scan the area, his hand wrapped around her wrist.

“Taehyung what are you doing hiding down here?” Rap Monster said all of a sudden popping out right in front of them. “I was- we were…” Taehyung hesitated keeping Minhye behind him even more.

“It’s because of what I said yesterday isn’t it? You know we wouldn’t really make those rules. We are all free to do whatever we want. We wouldn’t be friends if we kept each other from doing anything. Come on let’s all head up to our spot. The guys want to meet you, Minhye.” Rap Monster said a warm smile on his lips. “I thought you were being serious about not dating?” Taehyung asked as he gently pulled Minhye next to him. “Taehyung how long have we been friends? For many years and you still can’t tell when I’m lying now that’s funny. Come on lets go.” Rap Mon said heading out before the two.

“Are we girlfriend, boyfriend now?” Minhye asked glancing from Taehyung to Rap Monster. “No.” Taehyung said not even taking a single look at her. Minhye was taken out of surprise, slightly hurt at his answer, but before she could say anything Taehyung turned to her. “I want to ask you properly. Even if we sort of already started. So wait for that then we will be.” He smiled as he let go of her wrist and intertwined his fingers with hers. Nodding his head toward where Rap Monster was heading to so she could follow along. A warm smile spread on her lips unconsciously at his choice of words as she followed him.

The halls were empty already everyone in their classes, but not them. They were heading outside the gates to another spot. Minhye knew that most of the time they skipped their last period and on special occasions they would skip the rest of the day after their first classes. This was one of those special days and Minhye found herself thinking luck had turned its cards.

She was being bombarded with all this information and she wasn’t sure what she was going to make out of it. They didn’t seem like the evil people her agency suggests they are or at least that she knows of so far. Then she wasn’t so sure if she should tell anyone about Baekhyun, but she was certainly going to keep that in mind for the next time she saw him.

“I’ll ask him if he has any brothers. Now that I think about it he’s always kept his family background on the down low.” She thought as she followed right in step with Taehyung. The three of them walking out of the gates like nothing could stop them. They headed down the street a couple blocks turning left and right when it was required to and then they finally came to a small alley.

Rap Mon lead the way walking into the alley first. He immediately disappeared into the darkness of the alley. Then Taehyung turned to Minhye, “Stay close behind.” He said tightening his hold on her hand. Then together they walked into the alley. Minhye watching carefully as they stepped into the darkness. They walked in a straight line until Taehyung came to a stop a clicking sound sounded off in the distance and then a door swung open. Inside the light of the inside shinning down on all their familiar faces.

decorative-line-divider1.jpg
A/N:  Hello I know I took a long time to update I thought I'd be able to update last week, but I had to work :( But I updated yay. and I added more to chapter two so you all know. Hope you are all enjoying the story so far. Till next time and thank you for all the love readers, comments and all!! ^^