ONE

Weak Point

The sun washed over the lands signaling daylight for the many sleeping citizens in the world. One building out of all stood out as a young boy with sand blonde hair sprinted inside, its name in big bold letters on top, Psychotherapy and Counseling.

When the boy walked inside immediately he was greeted by the two older women sitting at the front desk. No one stopped him as he continued on going through the swinging door that separated the front from what lay behind. Once on the other side the boy stopped in front of an elevator. Instead of having the arrows to call the elevator there was a small screen attached to the wall beside the elevator. There the boy pressed his thumb to the screen,

“Print passed, OH SEHUN, morning son.” The machine spoke in its robotic tone. Sehun shook his head as he let out an audible sigh,

“MinHye…” he said just as the elevator doors opened.

He walked in at once the doors closing behind him already moving down to its destination. Sehun turned around to face the doors tapping his foot on the ground. When the doors opened once more off he went to where he was heading, one could tell he was in a hurry, but even still he kept at his normal pace.

Now here, the place had expanded a hundred times over, people walking around in suits some in disguises. As Sehun passed them by one grabbed Sehun’s shoulder stopping the boy in his tracks.

“Sehun, we still have our assignments so don’t take so long with what you have to do.” The other guy said,

“I got it Luhan. This is only taking a couple minutes. You know how MinHye is.” Sehun smiled as he nodded his head. “Yeah, you have to do this every morning. Alright partner wait for you at headquarters.”

Luhan said, leaving Sehun to his business. Sehun quickened his pace finally reaching his destination.  The facility’s gym. With more ease he swung the door open spotting his sister as he did. There she was at one of the punching bags, a small white baggy shirt and black exercising capris, her hair pulled up in a messy bun.

“What’s up?” MinHye said before Sehun even stepped into her line of vision already stopping the punching bag from swinging, sweat glistening on her skin.

“Dads up and you’ve been messing with the system again. You know they will get mad if they find out.” Sehun said crossing his arms as he reached the bench next to his sister.

“You know I made it better and that’s what counts besides you can be a little too serious sometimes. I’m helping you relax.” She smiled grabbing the small towel beside him to wipe the sweat from her forehead.

“Yeah, but just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” Sehun said shaking his head.

“Take it easy. I only did it because they asked me too. So what’s the mission this time?” she asked taking a seat next to Sehun, grabbing her water bottle now.

“It will be a double 0.”

“Aww why can’t I do open field ones?” she sighed shaking her head in disappointment. “I’m good enough anyways. I’m top rank.”

“Yeah, but you still have to you’re the only one still going to school and I wouldn’t want you to. The guys agree as well.” Sehun said. “Fine answer accepted, but just because you guys don’t want me to one day I will get an open field mission. So does this mean I’m transferring schools soon after, with a different family background like other times?” she asked. “Here why don’t you just read your assignment? Give me your handheld so I can give you the info you can pick up the file with the pictures in the locker area.” Sehun half smiled already holding up his little beeper like mechanism, the only difference was that it was flat like dog tags. A small screen on one side that displayed letters and little numbers that only the agents knew how to decipher. MinHye pulled hers from the chain around her neck, holding it up to her brothers. Immediately a beeping sound went off and slowly died off once again. “There. Thanks bro.” Minhye smiled. The both of them standing in their spots. “Oh and one more thing before I go, take the messages from the entrance machine off dad will get mad if he finds out.” Sehun said as he walked out of the gym.

Minhye nodded her head like a good girl as she saluted her brother, “Got it.” Soon after he was gone she turned around and smirked to herself, “Not a chance.”

After a moment she became very serious as she thought of her new mission, “Okay lets go pick up the file.” She thought grabbing her belongings and stuffing them into her bag. She had only a few hours before it would be time for her to head to school so she had to use the couple hours she had usefully.

Quickly she took her usual morning shower and put on her school uniform. When she was heading to the locker area located on the other side of the building she found herself looking at a very familiar face, Baekhyun, waiting outside the medical unit and she couldn’t suppress the laugh that overcame her. “What’s so funny?” he sighed as he turned his head to her. “Oh, Minhye.” He said in a monotone when he saw it was her. “What’s up with you? You don’t sound like yourself and I think you like this place more than you do your desk. What happened this time?” Minhye said as she shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest. She was worried, but she didn’t like to show it. Since Baekhyun and Chanyeol were always teamed up something always went wrong with their plans even if they finished their mission perfectly in the end someone always ended up hurt.

Baekhyun closed his eyes as he lifted his arm up, showing her the extremity of his injury. There was a deep bite mark from the inside of his elbow reaching to the back side. The blood around it was now dry and the area around it was swollen. “Ouch. It must hurt tons. How can you be…” Minhye paused as her eyes locked with his. Her brows furrowed confused slightly, “…are your eyes dilated?” she asked after a moment. Before Baekhyun could answer Chanyeol came up from behind her, “Yeah, I gave him some of our pain relievers. Those things are strong.” He said as he handed Baekhyun a bottle of water. “It’s sort of my fault it happened too.” He sighed answering the questions that were floating around in Minhye’s head.

“Oh. So what exactly happened?” She asked staring from Baekhyun to Chanyeol. Now she knew why Baekhyun was a little off and most likely he wasn’t going to listen to their conversation.

“We were supposed to catch Wonbin, which we did, just the hard way. You know they wanted him for questioning because of the missing artifact or some type of business. Well I told Baekhyun we could go through the tunnels to Wonbin’s warehouse and take him there. Easy as stealing pie from a kid, but I didn’t expect there to be as much security as there was. Then to top things off Wonbin isn’t as weak as he looks.” Chanyeol sighed glancing at Baekhyun momentarily before he continued.

“We took out the security and while Baekhyun was fighting Wonbin I accidentally distracted Baekhyun. I threw one of those shock bombs. You know the ones that don’t actually do any harm, but they are supposed to stun people or leave them paralyzed momentarily. Those things take a while to take effect though and I threw it without warning so I accidentally blinded Baekhyun with the light it shines.” Chanyeol said shaking his head, with a guilty expression on his face.

“So I distracted Baekhyun from the fight just when he was giving Wonbin some head lock to make him pass out, he loosened his grip and Wonbin bit down hard on Baekhyun’s arm. It was only for a while though because Wonbin ended up paralyzed. Then this is where I was sort of hoping Baekhyun hadn’t gotten the recent shot, the ones we have to take for the shock bombs, but it was okay I was able to find the pain relievers and some of those injections to stop the bleeding too.” He finished as he turned to Baekhyun whom had his head down.

“Oh, that still looks bad though. You guys should be more careful.” Minhye winced taking one last look at Baekhyun’s injury. “I know you always tell us and yeah he’s getting it stitched up. I think Wonbin might have broken a bone too, but we’ll see. We’re just waiting for them to call us in.” Chanyeol sighed and as if on cue the door opened revealing a man in a white coat, glasses on.

“Okay I’ll see you later. Gotta go or I’ll be late for school.” Minhye said sprinting away from the scene before the doctor could take a good look at her face. In no time she was already at the locker area. With no more interruptions she went to her assigned locker and pulled out her handheld, putting it over the small touchscreen as soon as she did there was a small beeping sound. Locks bolted and the door slowly swung open. Inside in a neat pile were two manila folders filled with more papers.

Minhye took them both in her hands and took a seat on the bench in front of her locker. She placed one of the folders down and opened the one she had in her hands. Inside she found the information she would be using.


MISSION TYPE: DOUBLE 0


 

                    SUBJECT: KIM TAEHYUNG

                    PHOTO HERE:

 bangtan-boys-_1370214485_20130602_v_5.jp

INFO:

Intel reveals subject has information on rival agency. This information may prove worthy of EXO Agency.

OBJECTIVE:

Get close to subject get information. Eliminate subject and enemies around.

 


“Well the kid looks just like anyone else. Plain. He must be the one they’re saying is Jung Daehyun’s half-brother. Well this shouldn’t be too difficult.” She said as she put the folder back into the locker, shutting the door after she did. Then she got up and took the other folder in her hands as she looked up at the clock on the wall.

“Hm, it’s just 6:50.” She sighed and slowly it hit her.

“Oh shoot I’m running late.” Minhye exclaimed, turning on her heals already sprinting out the door as she stuffed the other folder in her backpack and off she went to school.

She didn’t even break a sweat as she sprinted off to school. She arrived just in time too. Not wanting to mingle with her fellow students she headed straight to her class, sitting in her assigned seat in the back. As she sat there she could hear all the hype in today’s conversations.

“We’re getting a new student today.” Hyemi squealed. She was one of the most well-known students in the school and like today she always sat in the front with her posse. “Oh the excitement.” Minhye thought sarcastically as she took out a notebook from her backpack. She had made it a rule with every school transfer to never make friends. The only friends she had were at the agency and most of them were her brother’s friends too. Besides she didn’t need school friends she only talked to them sometimes to get assignments or whenever the time called for it. Which was unlikely to happen anytime soon.

“I heard it’s a boy.” One of Hyemi’s minions added. “What if it’s a girl? If she’s group worthy we can accept her.” Another one said. “I’m really hoping it’s a guy though because I heard the new student is coming from overseas.” Hyemi sighed already imagining the outcome.

Minhye rolled her eyes at their air headedness already they were getting on her nerves so she blocked them out as she wrote a bunch of letters on her notebook, only she knew how to decipher. She was too busy trying to plan out details about what she found out in the morning that she hadn’t even noticed the teacher walk in. All the students immediately took their seats and put their heads up paying attention as she settled her things on her desk.

“Okay class today we will be welcoming a new student to our class and I hope all of you behave accordingly. I don’t want any unacceptable behavior going on. Oh look speaking of, here he comes.” Mrs. Han said smiling as she waved for the boy to stand next to her in front of the classroom.

“You may introduce yourself to the classroom now.” She smiled. The boy turned to the front a little nervous, but as soon as he started speaking it disappeared.

“Hi, I’m Kim Taehyung.”

With a big smile, Taehyung introduced himself to the class. The girls started to get excited right away, noticing that Taehyung was a very handsome boy. Though, Minhye didn’t bother to look up, yet. She wasn’t interested in any new classmates, and just ignored Taehyung. It wasn’t until she heard her name being called, that she finally noticed him.

“Minhye, Taehyung will sit next to you Please raise your hand.”

Minhye raised her hand, blinking innocently. She met eyes with Taehyung, and immediately, her breath was taken away. Her stomach did small flips and her breathing became uneven. She held her arm against her chest, hoping that would help. But nothing helped, because her soul was taken away by Kim Tahyung.

The moment she saw Taehyung, it was like Minhye was sent to cloud nine. In the picture her brother gave her, the two looked nothing alike. Perhaps it was the fact that his jaw was now more defined and his hair was dyed a different color. Taehyung definitely looked hotter, and more mature, right now at this moment.

So Minhye couldn’t help but be blown away by his good looks as well. “But I can’t, he’s the enemy.” She thought to herself as she averted her eyes dropping them down to stare at her desk. “What has gotten into you? Is this actually happening? I don’t even believe in love at first sight.” She argued with herself. She couldn’t help, but to feel very disappointed in herself with the fact that she couldn’t actually be interested in Taehyung.

When the seat next to Minhye creaked, she jumped surprised by the sudden intrusion to her surroundings, but she regained her composure quickly without anyone noticing. She blinked rapidly, before she looked up and met eyes with a smiling Taehyung. Taehyun’s smile was dorky, but unbelievably cute. She suddenly cursed her wonderful life that she was given such a mission to destroy him. Then there was the other side of her that was yelling at her to stay away, but it was going to be impossible.

“Im Kim Taehyung.”

“Hi, I’m Oh Minhye.”

Minhye smiled brightly at the boy before her. All the while the mission details replayed in her thoughts.

“But the plan is that we are supposed to be friends. I’m supposed to, well, act like I like him. So I’ll just enjoy the moments we have together until the last day.”

“…and maybe I’ll figure this out when the end comes.” She thought as she turned to the front of the classroom ready to begin planning and to clear her thoughts.


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iYaPEDeS6VM/UeQp_UTId0I/AAAAAAAAE_c/wqMtTqtJmiY/s1600/decorative-line-divider1.jpg

This is the first chapter to the story. I know it's a little short I will try to make the others longer. I hope I do it justice and everyone enjoys! ^^ Also this story would not be possible to be read by all of you if it werent for CupieCakesx3 and thank yous and all credit to. I am now working on the second chapter too okay. ^^ See you when it's done and if you have any questions anyone feel free to ask them.