Protecting her Day 1

Shut the up

Solbi opened her house's gate, fresh air filled her lungs and she felt refreshed and exhilarated.

She had totally forgot about what happened yesterday at the dark alley and all she could remember was how Kris looked into her eyes.

She couldn't deny that the feelings towards her was amazing. She had never felt something like that before and it always occured between her and Kris.

She turned around making sure that the gate was locked before leaving her house.

"Why do you look so happy?"

Kris whispered into Solbi's ears while she was locking it.

"Wah!!!"

Solbi flinched and put her hands on her beating heart.

"What the hell are you doing here early in the morning?! You scared me!"

Solbi slapped on Kris's arms numerous times.

Kris grabbed onto her hands, making her stopped.

He looked at her seriously again but with a smile on his face.

"I wanted to send you to school."

Kris pulled Solbi nearer and their face were just a few centimeter away!

"B-but... it's morning!"

Solbi stuttered and tried to look elsewhere.

She felt like she might died due to heart attack for looking at Kris's eyes because her heart was beating extremely fast.

"So? I want to be your 24 hours body guards. Will you let me?"

"I'll think about it. Let's go to school before we are late."

Solbi pulled away and walked fast to the school bus stop with Kris following behind her.

 

He seriously hates it when a group of high school students from the other school were looking at Solbi as if she was their prey.

Those high school students were trying to peep at Solbi and then whispered among themselves and giggled.

"Just go and talk to her already!"

One of the guy shoved his friend and pointed at Solbi.

Obviously Kris who was standing beside Solbi heard it and frowned with disagreement.

Well, Sobli felt uncomfortable at their present either, because they were kept staring at her and they spoke so loud that Solbi knew they were talking about her.

When the guy turned to Solbi and was about to say something, Kris put an arms around Solbi's shoulder making the guy dropped his jaw.

Kris looked at the guy with a "Yes?" face and raised his eyebrow at him.

The guy immediately shut his mouth and turned back to his friends.

Kris smirked and hold onto Solbi tightly.

Though Solbi should pushed him away for being so close to her, but she secretly likes it.

"She has a boyfriend."

The guy told his friends.

"We saw that, and it is annoying for him not to show just now."

The friend replied and comfort his friend.

*I like it and if this is every morning, god bless!*

Kris thought with a very wide smile.

 

Soon they reached their school and Kris got his arms away from Solbi.

Solbi didn't like how fast the ride was and she wanted Kris to hold on to her longer because she felt so secure with that.

She couldn't show that she likes it and walked away from Kris to her class.

 

"Hey, ge!"

Tao called on the way back and Kris left Solbi.

"What?"

Kris folded his arms because he hates Tao for ruining his moments with Solbi.

"Seems like you enjoy your bus ride with Solbi uh!"

Lay teased and shoved Kris a little.

Just by remembering what had happened just now makes him feel happy and he smile even wider.

"Tell us what happened!"

Xiumin suggested and walked closer to Kris.

Then on the way back to their classroom, Kris told everything that happened last night and this morning.

Of course, Exo-M were happy for Kris to have interaction with Solbi and they hoped that they could be together soon.

As soon as they reached the class, they went to their seats and Kris popped his arms to support his head and looked at Solbi again.

Tao turned behind and smirked at Kris for being such a lover boy.

"Hi, Da Sao!" (It's mean sister-in-law in chinese)

Tao said and waved his hand at Solbi.

Solbi looked at him weirdly because she doesn't even know what the hell was Tao saying.

Kris turned his head to Tao and hit his head hard causing the young one to pout.

"What was that for?!"

Tao rubbed the sore part of his head and winced.

"For saying nonesense! Ah... really, I need to tape your mouth! Stupid panda."

Kris rolled his eyes at Tao and turned back to Solbi.

Solbi ignored too and looked back to her book while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

*Is it something bad? Why is Kris hitting Tao? If it is something bad about me then Tao, you deserve it!*

Solbi started to laugh evilly in her mind.

 

After lessons and lessons, teachers and teachers, finally it was Mathematics.

Kris could felt that Solbi became tensed up and she strighten herself from her seat.

She bite her lips as she felt nervous and she was praying silently that Kai did not came to school.

Seems like god didn't heard her this time round, Kai appeared in the front of the classroom.

Solbi felt someone was staring at her, she looked up and Kai staring at her with a smirked on his face.

*Cut that smirked out of your face, Kai. It irritates me!*

Solbi cursed and looked back to her book.

Kris glared at Kai but he doesn't seems to notice it since he was busy looking at Solbi.

In addition, Kai didn't know that Kris was the one was saving Solbi from his dirty plan last night.

"Don't worry, you have me here."

Kris whispered to Solbi.

She looked at Kris and nodded her head.

To be honest, she felt safe and sound with Kris beside her because he was tall and it makes him look like he could protect Solbi well.

For the whole lesson, Solbi couldn't concentrate well because Kai was staring at her. 

She needs this to stop but not with the way on how she did to Kris.

She wanted to confront him but she was scared that he might do something to her.

*Life just . I can't be having Kris following me around right? Who knows Kai may just strike again when Kris isn't around?*

Solbi sighed and rested her head into her arms.

Kris felt bad when he saw Solbi like that, he really had the urged to punch Kai's face right now.

He was just controlling himself. If Kai ever walk near to Solbi and touch her, he might kill Kai at that moment.

 

During the break time, Kris got Solbi to join Exo-M because Solbi doesn't have friends in this school and he was afraid that Kai might find her in school and do something to her again.

Why Solbi doesn't has friends? Because Solbi always wanted peace and quiet, she found that most of the students were noisy and she hates it. 

Of course the Exo-M started to tease Kris and Solbi together, but in Chinese so that Solbi wouldn't understand.

Kris enjoyed the teasing by his friends because it just sounds so good. Music to his ears.

Solbi felt outcast since she doesn't understand a single but it was better to be alone in case that crazy man might dragged her to somewhere dark in the school again.

"You know when I saw his smirking face, I really felt like punching it."

Kris said and looked at Solbi.

"Then why didn't you do that?"

Solbi asked and looked at Kris too, but soon looked away.

"Because I am someone with moral. He didn't really do anything to you, just almost."

Kris explained and looked away.

He started playing with his long fingers like a girl.

"Yeah...."

"That stupid face thinks he looked y and all,  is actually horrible. I wonder why so many girls fell for it. You won't fall for it, will you?"

Kris asked.

"Of course not! I am not an easy girl!"

Solbi answered.

*I will not go easy on Kai even though he was y or whatever. I only need you to stay by side, protecting me from Kai. This evil beast might just pop-up out of nowhere doing bad things to me, why do you even worry that I might for fall him?*