SAY WHAT!?

Shut the up

Code:

Italic - thoughts

Bold Italic - english

original - korean

colored - POV changing or location

bold - announcements, phone calls, etc

courier - text messages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Solbi went to the school with a smile, remembering the ice cream 'date' with Kris yesterday. ' what the hell is happening to me? Kris what have you done to me? aish heart stop beating like mad ' Solbi said in her mind.

Not long after that, Solbi saw Kris near her locker. Kris turned his head and saw Solbi, he waved at her. Solbi turned her head to see if there was anyone behind her but none. She turned back to the front at Kris again. "Me?" Solbi shrieked as she pointed herself. Kris chuckled and nodded. Solbi walked to him while tucking her hair behind her right ear. The students around them looked at them curiously and was surprised that Solbi didn't yelled at Kris, instead she acted shyly and girly in front of him. " How was your sleep last night? " Kris asked Solbi while putting his right arm on Solbi's shoulder. " it was fine. how's yours? " she asked him back.

" It was beautiful, you are beautiful. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' you are beautiful. '

' you are beautiful '

' you are beautiful '

Those words rang in Solbi's mind ever since in the morning, ' Aish, why does he have to say that just now. That guy! ' Solbi though as she doddled her textbook furiously. Suddenly, the announcement bell rang as a sign of annoucement that was going to be made,  " Sorry for interrupting, this annoucement goes to Hwang Solbi, please come to the principal's  office right now. "

Solbi's eyes widened. She looked up and saw Kris, giving her worried eyes as if asking, ' what is going on? '. Solbi shrugged her shoulders, and picked up her things. After getting permission from her teacher, she went to the principal's office.

[Solbi's POV]

After getting permission from Mr. Shim, I went to the principal's office quickly as I could. I knocked the door, and entered the room.

As I entered the room, I saw a familiar figure, a woman's figure,

" Tiffany? "

The person turned around and she spread out her arms. " Hi baby sister! ". I ran to Tiffany, and hugged tightly. Tiffany Hwang, or Hwang MInyoung is my biological sister. She lived in America, with her fiance, Loki Hiddleston, yes, the one in the Thor movie. Tiffanny lived in America not  just for fun, she run the Genie Design Company there too. The company that out parents left for us.

We were the heirs but since Tiffany was older while I still need to study and graduate from university to get scholarship and all. Thus, our lawyer let Tiffany to hold the company.  " I miss you, Fany! How have you been? Why are you here? I thought you are busy in America for business? and hello there Loki! Looking good there! Did you take care of my sister while you are in America just like you promised me before? GOSH! I miss you guys so much!! "

I keep on blabbering while holding both Loki and Tifanny's arms. " calm down there girl. We are fine, we are both busy, yes I did take care of your sister like I promised you, and thank you so much for the compliment, Angelina. " Loki said to me. My sister and her fiance chuckled at my exticed behaviour. " excuse me Ms Hwang, since your sister here, I give her permission to go home early. " the principal said to Tifanny. With that,I smile widely and thanked the principal.

[Solbi's apartment]

" So... what is the matter that you come here? All of a sudden? " I asked Tifanny as I prepared warm tea for both of them. Loki was scanning my living room, looking at some picture that were hanging on the wall. He snickered when he saw mine and Tifanny's derp picture that were taken before she went to America.

" its matter about the business and our parents. " Tifanny said as she took a sip of the tea. " our parents? " I asked her, confused.

" yeah, our lawyer called me about our parents' other inheritences. "

" theres other inheritences? What is it? "

" i know you probably will be shocked after i told this, but please calm down ok? So here it is, our parents, made a promise with the owner of the NMStyle enterprise, to arranged marriage, for you and their only son. I know youre way too young for this. If I could reject this, I absolutely will, but its our parents deal, I just cant reject it. You know what I mean right? "


 

SAY WHAT?!