Shut the up

Shut the up

A flash of forked lighting and a great clap of thunder came close upon each other. The wind was howling and soon there was a heavy downpour.

In this weather, most of the students, in fact the whole class, were lying their head down on their desk while the teacher was going through questions of their Mathematics.

Except for the only girl at the back of the classroom who was working hard, trying to slove the problem sums.

She frowned at her own working when she realised there was a mistake in there, or else she would done sloving the question.

"So as I was saying, x plus x gives you...."

The teacher turned around and frowned at the sight that everyone was sleeping. She sighed and hit her book hard on the podium to get the class attention.

Most of the students got startled and woke up with a blur face written on it.

"It is rude to be sleeping when I am trying my best here to go through the answers!"

The teacher nagged at them, all they did were just nodding their head as reply.

"You will have new students coming into your class, is this what you are showing them?"

The teacher sighed and shook her head.

 

Speaking of the devil, there came by a few knocks at the door. 

The teacher looked upon and smile at those boys happily.

"Hi, boys. Come in, please."

She said and gesture them with her ruler.

I know, that's rude for a teacher to do that too, but teacher always thought they were right as long as they were older than than the students.

However, always remember old people tend to die first. Not cursing, but this is the truth.

All six students came in one by one to the class looking smartly, but they frowned immediately when they saw almost the whole class were asleep.

Being the "leader" of the group of boys, he started speaking first to get the class attention.

"Ahem.... Annyeonghasaeyo! I'm Yi Fan, Wu Yi Fan, but people call me Kris."

Just by his voice, everyone started waking up and looked at them with surprise faces. Especially girls.

Solbi stopped writing and looked at them.

One by one started intoducing themsleves. Unfortunately, the teacher got the guy by the name of Kris to sit beside Solbi.

All she wanted was peace when she was doing her work and everything, but the moment, that time he started sitting with Solbi as her desk partner, her peace was gone.

Occassionally, he would turned around and started joking with his friends and driving Solbi crazy. She couldn't stand it every single day with those rubbish.

Not just any joke but inappropriate jokes!

Sometime he would look at Solbi for a long time and tell her uneccesary things like,

"Hey, you have pimples." "Since when do you have a mole." "Did you apply make up today? Because you look horrible."

to make her feel bad and got embarrassed by him.

Solbi would every time act like he did not hurt her with his comments but deep down she was hurt and annoyed.

She told her other school friends about it and they told her to slap him hard on his face so that he wouldn't dare to do the same thing again.

Well, Solbi wanted to do that but she didn't dare. She came from a well-discipline family and she knew that doing such things is bad thus, she had to think of the other way to stop him and she needs to think quick as she couldn't stand it anymore longer.

 

The day when Kris started commenting on her feature again had finally came.

He stared at Solbi and then whispered something to his friend and started giggling.

Solbi heard his giggling sound and rolled her eye at Kris.

Kris continued to stare at her dreamily.

"Will you stop it?"

Solbi said annoyed.

"You drew on your face."

Kris replied.

Indeed, Solbi accidentally drew her face with her blue pen when she was covering her ears from Kris's voice.

She immediately clean it away and glared at Kris.

*Last warning, Kris. Just one last and I am blowing up*

--

As soon as they finished their lunch breaks, Solbi came back to the class and saw Kris already at his seat.

With heavy footsteps, she dragged herself to the hell.

When she sat down and pull out her book to read while waiting for the teacher arrived, Kris started to chat with Tao who was sitting right in front of him.

They laughed loudly as they were talking about the movie marathon they had last weekends. 

Solbi over heard it and felt digusted by them as they watched rated movies. 

Here she was trying to focus on her book and there they were talking about rated movies. 

She balled her fist that her knuckles almost turned white, she glared at them trying to gather her courage to grab Kris's collar and warned him. If he refused, she will do some temporarily tattoos on his face.

 

"I think she suit to be her in that movie, they both look like a complete fool!"

Kris whispered to Tao about the movie but pointing at Solbi and laughed.

Solbi's volcano inside her had finally erupted, she charged towards Kris and pulled his collar.

Kris flinched as well as Tao.

Well, not just them but in fact the whole class.

The next moment, Solbi was lost. She didn't know what's her next move.

All she did was stared deeply into Kris's eye up close and Kris did the same thing, their faces were just a few centimeter away and Kris could feel the hot breathe of Solbi.

*Hwang Solbi, you can't slap his face. It's perfect and wrong. First, his fan girls gonna hate you. Second, my reputation will be gone. Third, I didn't slap anyone before.*

Solbi shut her eyes for awhile and bite her lips as she was in thoughts.

She opened and pulled Kris even closer and whispered into his ears.

"Shut the up"

with that, she shoved Kris away and left him dumbfounded.

---

From that day onwards, Kris had never annoyed Solbi again. Instead, he would stared at Solbi sometime but focus on his work most of the time.

He wasn't scared of Solbi, he just doesn't want his love to feel annoyed by and him and moreover he wants her to perform well in class for her results.

Kris also became Solbi's full time stalker.

He can stalk her everywhere and everytime he could, following her and know what she likes and hates.