Ignored

Shut the up

During lunch time, Kris was pulling Solbi all around wherever he goes.

He felt that it was safe for him to know that Solbi was beside him so that the Kai wouldn't do something to her.

Too bad, Solbi hadn't told Kris about what Kai told her during the PE lessons.

"Hey, Da Sao!"

Tao said and raised his hands up waiting to do a high-5 with Solbi.

"Eh? D-da Sao?"

Solbi had no idea what the hell was Tao trying to say and scratched her head.

Xiumin sighed and smacked the youngest head real hard and rolled his eye at him.

"Don't care about him, he was just fooling around."

He told Solbi and she just nodded with understanding.

Solbi still doesn't like the idea of going around with Exo-M, she felt so stress because everyone in school were sending dead glare to her. 

She couldn't denied if she said they aren't bothering her.

In fact, THEY ARE BOTHERING HER with that glare.

Just then Exo-K enetered the cafeteria.

Solbi looked up because there were louder murmured around the cafeteria.

Unfortunately, she met eye with Kai. Again, he smirked.... erm, well... smile at Solbi.

She felt that uncomfortable and looked away quickly with her sandwich left on her hand untouch.

Kris knew about it and whispered to Solbi again with his low and husky voice.

"Don't worry, always know that your Kris oppa is here."

"O...ppa?"

Solbi made a face at Kris, trying to tell him that it was stupid.

"Yes. Oppa."

Kris nodded his head with a grinned.

"Oppa? Fat hope."

Solbi rolled her eye at him.

"Hey! I am trying to protect you here and this is the least you can give me as return okay!"

Kris retorted.

"B-but... I didn't ask you to protect me!"

Solbi frowned.

It was true, she did not ask Kris to protect her and it was Kris who wanted it.

Kris gasped and he was speechless, he didn't know what else to say.

"You know what, Da Sao?"

Tao suddenly speak and all of them shfited their gaze to him.

"What Da Sao? What's that?"

Solbi asked because she felt irritated when she doesn't know what was Tao trying to say and she thought it was bad.

"Don't be stupid, Tao. One more time you will get it from me after school."

Kris scolded which causes Solbi to frown at it even more.

Tao ignored and continued to speak.

"If you are not afraid of that beast over there and think it isn't a need for Kris to protect you, then go ahead and be alone."

He pointed at Kai.

"At the end when Kai do something bad to you, don't blame Kris ge for not being there for you, Miss Hwang Solbi."

Tao added.

*OH MY FREAKING GOD! DID THIS TAO JUST CALL MY FULL NAME? HOW RUDE!!! MOREOVER I SEE SINERCE WHEN KAI WAS TALKING TO ME JUST NOW. I DON'T SEE THAT, THAT'S A PROBLEM!*

Solbi thought angrily.

She bite her lips and rolled her eye at them. She slammed the table hard causing everyone at the cafeteria to look at her.

Solbi gathered all her couraged and walked towards Exo-K's table with her fist curling into a ball.

Well, all Exo-K members were smiling, grinning, smirking and whatever at Solbi. This told them that Kai made his first move to Solbi since he told them about Solbi.

As for Exo-M, they were shock. It was like Solbi sending herself to death, and of course Kris started cursing a lot in his head as if he was doing some prayer.

 

"Hi, Kai. Can I join you?"

Solbi asked with a small smile.

This left Kai gasped with joy, he smiled back to Solbi with twinkling eye and immediately make some spaces for her.

"Sure, sit here."

He patted the empty seat.

"Thanks."

Solbi beamed.

There was awkward silent between them when suddenly Suho broke the cold walls.

"Erm... Hi, Solbi! Guess you didn't know me well. I'm Suho!"

He offered a handshake with Solbi and she gladly took it.

One by one they introduce themselves.

"So... why did you come here? I thought you were with them?"

Kai asked and nodded his head to Exo-M's direction.

"I'm not welcome here? Fine... I'll go..."

Solbi pressed her lips into a line and stood up. However, Kai grabbed her hands and pulled her back to her seat.

"You are always welcome! I am just asking."

Kai explained.

"Oh.... I don't know those guys. They are rude ever since day 1 I met them."

"Ahh... what did they do?"

Baekhyun asked.

"Just... some annoying things that I hate a lot."

The other just nodded.

Soon Solbi started to warm up with Exo-K and had little conversation with them.

*Wow.... Actually there were so mcuh better than those China men! I mean, look! They joke and all, but them? How rude for them to call me by my full name?! Aish! I will never forgive him! Stupid TAO!*

---

*Smacked*

"Look what you said, Huang Zi Tao!"

Kris slapped at Tao's head.

"What did I do again?!"

He retorted in Chinese.

"WON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT UP?!"

Kris scolded with his eyes wide opened at Tao because he was angry.

"SHE WAS SO BLOODY ARROGANT! HOW CAN THERE BE SUCH GIRL FOR BEING UNGRATEFUL?!"

Tao yelled back.

"IT WAS TRUE THAT SHE DIDN'T SAY SHE NEED ME TO PROTECT AND I DID IT WILLING. YOU JUST RUINED IT. ."

Kris cursed and walked away from his group of friends and decided to go back to class.

"Tao-ah, Tao. Just shut your face."

Lay shook his head and folded his arms.

"How to you expect me to shut my face? Ben Dan!" (It means stupid in Chinese.)

"Oh.... Because you have an annoying face."

Lay gave a face to Tao causing him almost slapped his face across but got hold by Chen and Xiumin.

----

As soon as their lunch time ended, Exo-K send Solbi back to her class.

When she enetered, she caught all the Exo-M memebers were looking at her.

She rolled her eye and at Tao went back to her seat.

*Stupid girl.*

Tao thought.

"Hey..."

Kris started but Solbi ignored him and took out her book.

She acted if Kris was invisible and continued to read her story book which she read half way through just now.

"Hey.... I'm sorry about just now."

Kris shook her shoulder and pinched his eyebrow together.

"Don't. touch. me."

Solbi gritted through her teeth and glare at Kris.

He sighed and let go of his hand.

*DAMN TAO. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER BECAUSE OF THAT DIRTY BASTARD, YOU ARE DEAD.*