Mistake

Shut the up

The sun was shining brightly and the students were all out for their PE lessons at the field.

Solbi was sitting under the shade of a tree because she doesn't feel like doing PE today and she told her teacher that she was having a headache.

Of course Kris had to leave Solbi and joined the class for PE lessons.

Unfortunately, Kai's PE lessons were on the same timing as Solbi's.

Solbi looked up and saw Kai smirking at her as if he was trying to send a message to Solbi.

She quickly looked away and started to play her fingers nervously while biting her lips.

Without knowing, Kai approached and whispered into her ears.

"Why are you so nervous?"

Solbi flinched and looked at Kai with her wide eye.

She gasped when her face was just a few centimeter away from him.

If Kai ever pouted his lips out, there goes Solbi's first kiss.

Solbi quickly back away and looked away from Kai because she hates it and moreover, she was afraid that Kai might do something inappropriate to her.

"What do you want?"

Solbi asked bravely and she was hoping that she didn't get the same answer back like how she did at the back alley.

Kai smirked to himself and went closer to Solbi. However, she kept moving away from him.

He felt really annoyed by that and decided to stop, he doesn't want to see Solbi moving away from him.

"Guess I started it the wrong way,uh?"

"Huh?"

Solbi was dumbfounded at what Kai said and she just gave him a weird look.

Kai sighed and sat beside Solbi which made her to move a distance away from him.

"Are you that afraid of me?"

Kai asked and Solbi just nodded her head slowly.

"Okay... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that. It was Chanyeol's fault! That bloody joker."

Kai started to curse mentally inside his head because of Chanyeol's idea.

"Actually.... you know... I want to be friend with you."

He said and rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Eh?"

Solbi was extremely confused because Kai was totally changed into another person.

He doesn't look like the crazy man that might kidnap her anytime like yesterday, instead he look so gentle.

"I want to be friend with you, I guess I make a wrong start with you, I want to make it up. I am really really sorry."

Kai stick out his hand and waited for Solbi to take his hand for a hand-shake.

However, Solbi was too dumbfounded to react. All she did was leaving her jaw opened.

Kai sighed and just pull Solbi's hand to shake.

"Best friend forever!"

He smiled and let go of Solbi's hand and walked to the field to join the rest of his classmates.

 

It was no joke when it comes to love for Kai. He was a major fool and he knows nothing.

He just knew that he likes Solbi for a very long time.... and I mean it, FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

He met Solbi in a carnival during their Middle School times, he would never forgets that he sticks candy floss on her hair and made her cried hardly because her hair became extremely sticky.

Kai didn't know why did he do that to a random girl back then, but he just thought that it was fun. 

He even stole Solbi's name tag away when she was crying because he found that Solbi name was cute to him.

When he reaches High School, at first he didn't like the idea of a girl sharing the same name as Solbi, but later did he knew it was the same Solbi he met during the carnival and he fell in love with her.

He had been noticing her for a long time and stalking Solbi for almost 2 years now, every single day!

He really hate it when Kris was stalking Solbi and he felt like killing him at the instant, but he couldn't.

Finally one day he couldn't take it anymore and decided to open up to his friend, Exo-K, and that was when Chanyeol gave him a weird idea of confessing to Solbi.

Chanyeol told Kai that girls like guy who were manly and he needs to show Solbi how man he could be so that she would fall for Kai's charms, but Chanyeol didn't know this won't work out on Solbi and instead, Kai became a ert.

He couldn't blame Chanyeol for giving him the stupidest idea ever, but he could only blame himself for being a major fool in love and an idot who doesn't know how to smile properly, always got mistaken his smile as smirk.