Stalking time

Shut the up

[A/N:] Hihi! Since like some of you asked for sequel right? I'm going to change this into a short fic, hope you like it^^ Please comments and give me some suggestions or feed backs! :)


"Will you seriously stop staring at me?!"

Solbi gritted her teeth at Kris.

"No. That's a chocolate stain on your lips."

Kris said and pointed to his lips and showed her where it was.

Solbi quickly covered and wiped it off with the back of her hand.

Kris quickly grabbed her hand and looked at her seriously.

"It's dirty."

He softly said and passed her his handkerchief.

Solbi looked at the handkerchief and back to him and back to his handkerchief before looking at him weirdly.

"What? You need me to clean it for you?"

Kris raised his brow at Solbi.

Solbi rolled her eyes and pulled her hands away from Kris.

"Forget it, I can clean it myself."

Once again she was going to wipe it off with her hand but stopped by Kris, again.

"Then I'll help you."

Kris reached for her lips and wiped off the chocolate stain on her lips.

Solbi didn't know where to look and thus she was looking at Kris's eye.

"Done."

Kris smile and put her hands down. He looked back at Solbi's eye, as deep as how she did.

"What kind of man still bring handkerchief out?"

Solbi smirked at Kris.

Kris took that as an insult and shot back.

"What kind of woman still doesn't know how to clean ?"

And now it was Kris's turn to smirk back.

Solbi scoffed at the comment and shifted her gaze back to the teacher who was teaching.

*How can she be so perfect? I will make her fall for my charms.*

----

After school, Kris quickly packed his bag and followed Solbi back to her house.

His mission today was to know where Solbi was living so that he could stalk Solbi during the weekends.

How creepy was this to have someone to stalk you here and there. No one could ever imagine Kris stalking a girl.

 

"Ge ge! Are you going to stalk her today?"

Tao asked in mandarin.

"Yes, go away and don't disturb me."

Kris waved his hand at Tao, asking him to stop bothering him.

"Aww... ge is in love!"

Tao slapped at Kris's arms in a girly manner and this cause the other boys known as Exo-m to feel disgusted by him.

 

"Do you want us to follow you?"

Lay asked as he put an arms around Kris's shoulder.

"No. People like Tao will blow up my cover as we are stalking, so no."

Kris answered and narrowed at Tao which caused the young one to pout.

"I swear I will behave! I know how to wushu!"

Tao begged.

"No. So what if you know wushu? Then you should wushu your own off. Got to go, bye!"

Kris said and immediately left the group to follow Solbi.

"Ge... am I that noisy?"

Tao asked Chen with a face full of disappointment.

"Don't worry, Kris was just joking with you. He was being self-fish because he wants to stalk Solbi all by himself."

Chen patted Tao back to comfort him.

---

Solbi was walking at the side of the road with her earpiece plugged into her ear with blasting music.

Suddenly she felt someone was following her even though she was with her earpiece, her sixth sense was never wrong.

She turned behind for a few time but every single time she caught nothing.

She frowned and wondered was she being paranoid or what.

*This person come from our school.... I already felt someone following me in school and now another one?*

Solbi saw a figure following her at the corner of her eyes and quicken her paced.

*Eww! Stop following me! Yucks!!!*

Just then, she turned behind without warning and someone's chest bumped on to her, causing her to lost balance and fell.

"Owww....."

She winced and looked up.

That person was none other than Kris. 

He immediately squatted down to Solbi and asked if she was alright.

"Are you okay?!"

"Do I look like I'm okay? It hurts!!!"

Kris offered his hand to help Solbi up.

She gladly took it and rubbed her sore . 

Solbi dusted her skirt and galred at Kris deadly, causing him to raise both of his arms up.

"What are you doing here?"

Solbi folded her arms and frowned at the sight of Kris appearing around her neighbourhood.

"Erm.... making sure you reach home safely?"

Kris raised both of his shoulder up.

"Don't be stupid, Kris. You don't have to."

"But there are a lot of erts around, you didn't read the news! Have you?"

Kris protested.

"Yeah....and there is a big ert right here around the neighbourhood now."

Solbi rolled her eyes at him.

"Really?! Where?!"

Kris grew more alert and looked around.

"You are the ert!"

Solbi shoved Kris and walked away.

Kris just continued following behind Solbi even though she kept throwing tantrum asking him to leave.

 

"Seriously Kris Wu, just go already! Stop following me, you are just wasting your time! Look at my figure, which idiot will me or something? That's impossible, okay? So stop!"

Solbi stomped her feet and left angrily.

Kris was dumbfounded and stood where he was standing at.

*Wow.... she was sure angry.... Kris, control yourself... I know you want to protect her but now she was angry at you! You stand no place now.*