Love Letter + Cookies 'n Creme

Shut the up

 

" Hey Kris " someone said and turn to see the person and saw Luhan with his hands in his pockets. " I know you like Solbi very much that you went like this, but I think you need to give her some space. She's different, yes, but everyone need some space so it's the best if you give her some time. A week perhaps? " Luhan said while looking at Kris.
 
Kris sighed and messed his hair, " I know ge but- " 
 
"No but, Wu Yi Fan. I know I have a baby face but I'm still older than you. Listen to me or I won't let you see Solbi again. " Luhan threatened. " Fine!" you're so annoying sometimes, ge. "
 
***
 
It hadbeen two days since Kris 'gave time' to Solbi. Just two days were enough to — " Arghhhhh I can't take this!  " Kris grumbled  as he face-palmed himself. 
 
Kris and the others were hanging out at one of the empty classroom that they usually went. Tao looked at him, and felt bad. ' Maybe I should've think before I speak. Urgh. ' Tao blabbed in his head. He looked at Kris, then he nudged his Ge. Kris looked at him with a pissed face, but Tao only gave him, 'YOU-ME-TALK-OUTSIDE-NOW'
 
Kris stood up and walked outside, after that Tao followed. The others look at them, and shrugged.
 
While outside, Tao looked at Kris and looked down. Suddenly Tao held his hand. At first, Kris was confused but finally he gets what's going on. Tao was apologising. He smirked but shook Tao's hand. " it's fine. " Kris said, still smirking. Tao smiled but then he smirked at Kris back, " As a form of forgiveness I'll help you to get back Solbi. What do you think about that, ge? " 
 
Hearing what Tao said, he got confused. Kris followed where Tao was looking behind him and saw Kai's left arm was on Solbi's shoulders. 
 
Rage filled Kris's body as if he was throwing arrows at Kai, he gritted his teeth while saying, " Hell yes, you should. "
 
***
 
Next morning, Solbi went to her locker and saw a pink letter with heart stickers all around it. ' What the hell?' She took the letter and check if there was any sign of the sender's name but she found nothing. She shrugged her shoulder, and opened the envelope.
 
Dear my beautiful Solbi,
 
The reason why I'm writing this letter to you is to apologise for bothering you and on behalf of my rude friend, Tao. As you know that we grew up together and all, I hope you understand that he was just overprotective over his beloved older brother and to be honest with you Solbi, I miss you so much. I wonder ifyou realised that I've been avoiding you... don't mistaken that I dislike you! I still like you, maybe even more than before. Luhan told me to give you some spaces because I knew that you need it and thus I did it anyway with myself suffering it. I was planning to avoid you for a week, but hell, I can't take this anymore. Seeing you with that smirky pig. I just- I- urgh. Solbi please, you got me on my knees, Solbi. Its killing me. Okay that was deep but whatever. 
 
As a form of apology, will you go out with me after school end? My treat! I will buy you anything you want. How's that sound?
 
your beloved,
Kris baby o w o <3
 
p/s you look so beautiful today. more than yesterday <3
 
Solbi chuckled as she finished reading the letter. She shook her head as she smiled soflty. ' i have to admit it, that is the most cutest letter she ever read. ' She took her book and closed her locker.
 
She walked to her class, with a smile- still thinking about Kris' letter. ' Maybe I should give him a chance. '
 
***
 
The bell rang, signalling that it was time for lunch. The students, including Solbi, packed her things up, and walked to the cafeteria. On her way, she saw Kai. " Hey Solbi! " Kai said as he waved. Solbi nodded her head, greeted back, " Hey".
 
Before she continued her way, Kai grabbed her arm, " You want to go out with me after school ended? " he asked. " Sorry Kai, but I already have a plan. Maybe next time. " Solbi said and she smiled at him sweetly then she heard someone yelling ' YES! IN YOUR FACE PIG ' around the corner.
 
she knows whose that person
 
She walked away from Kai to the cafeteria. As she arrived, she went straight to EXO-M's table. " Hey Kris. " 
 
Kris looked at her, flabbergasted, " Y-Yes, S-Solbi? ". Solbi chuckled, " After school, wait for me outside near the gate. Don't be late. Bye. " She said and the she went away to get her food.
 
***
 
- After school -
 
Kris waited Solbi near the gate, just like what Solbi told him. He played with the strap of his backpack nervously while his heart beat increasing as he heard the footsteps behind him getting nearer.
 
Solbi smirked as she saw Kris, nervously waiitng her. She tiptoed slowly at him and poked him on his waist. Kris jumped as he put his hand on his chest. " Oh my god. " Kris said he tried to calm himself. " Sorry Kris, I can't help it. You look so nervous, calm you manboobs okay. " Solbi joked. " Hey I don't have manboobs okay! " Kris argued. " Sure sure, whatever, now lets go! You said you want to treat me anything right? Now quick, lets go! " 
 
Solbi pulled Kris by his wrist excitedly, Kris looked at where Solbi holding him and blush. ' OMG OMG OMG OMG SOLBI IS HOLDING ME OMG ' he fanboyed mentally.
 
Lucky to them, the ice cream store is not far from their school. Solbi and Kris walked straight to the counter, " May I help this young couple? What do you want to order? " A man, somewhat in his 30's asked them- ' Sooman Lee' is written on his nametag. " Umm,Solbi? what flavour do you want? " Kris asked Solbi as he stared at her, who was looking at one flavour - Cookies n' Creme. " Do you want Cookies n' Creme, Solbi? " Kris asked again. Solbi looked at him, with twinkling eyes, she nodded like a kid getting her candy.
 
" We will go with Cookies n' Creme. " Kris said to the man. The man nodded, and smile. " Okay, you can sit anywhere and wait for your order thank you. "
 
Kris and Solbi went to a table which was near the table. They looked at one another as soon as they sat down, " Is ice cream is all you want? Nothing else? " Kris asked Solbi. Solbi nodded and said, " Yeap! Nothing else. "
 
Kris looked at her, " I thought you want to go somewhere expensive...like you know.... fancy restarurant, Mall or something that those girls usually likes to go and spend money...."
 
" Nah, you're wrong Kris. I'm different from them. "
 
" And that's why I like you, Solbi. " 
 
Solbi looked at him, as blush creeping on her cheeks. She slap lightly his hand, " Whatever. " She said, shyly.
 
***
 
After finishing the ice cream, Kris walked Solbi to her home. " Thank you for the ice cream, Kris. " Solbi thanked him as they arrived in front of Solbi's house. " Its okay. Not really a big deal. " Kris said as he smiled at her. " Umm, you should get inside.I don't want you to catch a cold. " Kris continued. 
 
Solbi palyed with the hem of her skirt, " Umm, yeah. you too, walk safely. Okay? "
 
Kris nodded and turn around, but before he walked away, Solbi called put him, " yes? " he said.
 
Solbi said nothing, but..
 
she kissed him on his right cheek.
 
_________________________________
 
Hi!
 
Mizaki here! im the co-author of this story. I hope you like my first chapter!
Sorry for the grammar, and spelling errors. I'm in rush when i was finsihing the chapter :(
hope you enjoy it tho :)