Siblings Time

Love Is The Strongest Power

Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyeon cannot wait to spent time with their brother.

 

Hwang Siblings

When Tiffany arrive Changsung already there. She run to him and hug him from behind.

TF : Chang-ah I miss you.
C : I miss you too noona.
TF : Sorry Im a little bit late. You must waited long for me.
C : No noona. Lets go eat. Im really hungry.
TF : You and your appetite. Alright, noona treat. You can eat anything you want.
C : Yea. Deabak noona.
TF : Can we go cycling after eat? I really want to ride with you.
C : Ok. Before that I got something for you. (Hand her a box with ribbon on it.) 
TF : What’s inside?
C : Just open it noona.

Tiffany open the box and shock to see a brand new bracelet with her name on it. She almost crying.

TF : Thanks Chang. Its really beautiful. Gomawo.
C : Hahahaha. Its okay. Glad you like it. Lets go eat. I really want to eat ramen with kimchi

Changsung drag Tiffany to restaurant. After done eating they walk to park, rent a bicycle and taking a lots of picture together. Finished with their outing they head to their house.

 

Im Siblings

Jay and Yoona arrive at the park at the same time. At first its awkward around them, but after Jay hug Yoona they become close and start to joke around.

J : Yoong how are you?
Y : Fine oppa. I miss you oppa. I really want to talk with you but we cant with our group condition.
J : Yea. But it wont last long. I will try make them forget about the fame and be friends with all of your members.
Y : Chinja? Wow deabak oppa. (Laughing)
J : I miss hearing your laugh. You are going to follow me back to palace today. Umma and appa miss you so much.
Y : What if somebody see?
J : They wont see. We are rarely spend time together. Please.

 

Yoona POV   

Poor oppa. He really want me to back home. I decide to agree. “Nae oppa. I will.” After hearing Im said that he jump happily like a children. I am happy see that he is happy. Its so sad, we are really close but have to pretend we hate each other. He hugged me really tight. I know that he is really happy. “Oppa let me go. I cant breath.” Jay let me go and say sorry. “Sorry Yoong.  Im just excited.” “Its okay oppa. But oppa we must go to my parents (adopted) house first. I must tell them so they can make excuse if my friends find me there.” “Sure. As long as you back home. Lets go eat. I know you hungry right now.” “You sure know me well. Oppa can we go to the beach after this? I really want to swim.”  “Ok. Now lets go eat. My treat.” “Daebak.”

After we ate, we go to the beach with oppa’s car. We play in the water until sunset. We decide to go to my house to inform my adopted parents about my stay at my parents house. After bid goodbye we headed back to palace. Our parents really happy to see me after long time not see me. They hug me tightly. We later spend time together until midnight. We talk about everything. Especiallly about me. I  am so happy that my family love and caring towards me. Later i got present from my parents and brother.

MR/MRS. IM : Yoong we got something for you.

They give me a box and told me to open. I was shock because they give me a beautiful bracelet. The bracelet have my name on it. The name was carved with yellow and blue diamond. It is beautiful. When I look at my bracelet, oppa put something on my neck. It feel cold on my skin. When I see it, I saw a necklace with heart shaped pendant carve with initial JY. It stand for our name. My tears drop because Im too happy. Oppa then wipe my tears with his thumb.

J : Hey little girl dont cry. You look ugly with tears on your face.
Y : Im crying because im happy. Gomawo umma, appa and oppa. Saranghae.

I give each of them a hug. After that we go to bed. Oppa tuck me to bed and kiss my forehead. Im really glad to have jay as my brother.

 

Ok Siblings    

Taecyeon POV

When I reached at our meeting place, I saw that my noona already there. She wait for me patiently. I see she look at something and she got a scared look on her face. I followed her vision and move closer to her just to see a cute kittens. She dislike cat because when I’m small I got scratch by cat. She cried when she saw that I am bleeding. Since that day she afraid of cat. What make me funny is I am the one that injured, not her. But I know she loves me. I move closer to her and hug her. 

TC : Hai noona. What you doing? How long you been here?
T : Ah Taec. You scare me. I just watch this kittens playing. I just arrived 10 minutes ago. What are we going to do today?
TC : I want to bring you to one of the places I go to calm myself. You will like it. It’s a beautiful place. It far from town. Wanna go? I already prepare picnic for us.
T : Yes. I wanna go. You so sweet Taec. How we going there.
TC : Fly. (see her scared face). Don’t worry. I will hold you tighter. Trust me. Or we can just teleport there.  
T : It’s ok. I trust you Taec.

Taecyeon hug his sister and he can feel her trembling. Taeyeon closed her eyes. She can feel her feet leaved the ground.  After some times she open her eyes. She can’t believe that she is flying.

T : WOW. I am flying. Awesome. Everything look small.

Taecyeon can see that her noona is excited. When we arrived she was amazed.

T : Daebak. This place is beautiful. How did you find this place?
TC : I explore every inch of Dominian Words. Lets go eat. I’m so hungry.
T : Ne. Lets go or you will starving to death.
TC : (chuckle) Hahaha. You right.

After eating the sandwiches that I brought we go swim at the waterfall at that place. We spend time there until dark. Before go home we talk for a while.

T : Taec how you with your group? Are they good to you?
TC : Dont worry noona. They all nice to me.
T : What did you feel about this war? I feel something not right, but I dont know what it is. It weirds when I can see what happen. It’s like someone block my power.(Taecyeon shock because Taeyeon intuition usually right)     
TC : I don’t know. Maybe it’s just your feeling, especially we have to work together.
T : Maybe.
TC : Noona here a gift for you. (Hand her a blue box). Open it.

She suprise to see the ring and earing that she always want. I want to make her suprise. It’s seem I made it. It’s the star earing with diamond and a love shape ring with pink diamond. Actually the ring was design by me special for my sister.

T : Gomawo Taec. Saranghae.
TC : Welcome. Lets go back. Or umma and appa will worried.

Then they fly back home.

This is the best days ever for all of them.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. I just busy with my extra-cocuricular activity at university.. i become one of the leader.. so i have to work on project paper.. i hope you enjoy my story.. Please comment..