I Will Always Protect Them (Part 1)

Love Is The Strongest Power

Donghea started charging at Taecyeon. He really want to fight Taecyeon because he always lose to him in everything no matter fight or Yoona’s love. He can see in Yoona’s eyes the way she looked at him. He also can feel that Taecyeon have a feeling for Yoona. He punch and kick Taecyeon but he dodge it all.

DH : You think you can dodge it all?
TC : Yup. I am the best fighter and you know it.
DH : But now I’m stronger.

Donghea start to use his power. He create a power ball and throw it to Taecyeon. It almost hit Taecyeon but he use his power to block. He use a power shield like Seohyun. After he feel that he give enough chance to Donghae to attack, he decided to be the one that attack and Donghae defence. He only use his power to create a power ball. It just a small one but the impact is big. Infact he dont want to harm Donghae that much. With just one power ball, Donghae was knocked down.

On the other side, Nichkhun and Yuri are fighting with Yesung and Victoria. They both attacked together. They defenced each other. Yuri using her strength power and element power (air) to fight, while Nichkhun also used his strength and earth element. Their fight is so fierce. Yesung used his power, he make a thunder storm and earthquake. Victoria used her flexibility and elements power. Victoria can control 2 elements which is air and earth. She is one of the best element control. However her power still can’t defeat Yuri. Everytime Yesung make a thunder to strike Nichkhun, he avoided. There is time that Yesung’s power almost strike Yuri. She almost kill. He rushed to Yuri and pull her away. He afraid to lose her. He always protected Yuri after that. After a few beating finally Yesung and Victoria defeated.

Junho and Hyoyeon fight Eunhyuk and Krystal. They are protecting each other while fighting. When Krystal use her power to shot laser at Hyoyeon, she used her power to defence. She become as hard as wall. She not even scratch a little. She attacked back with her element power. She is from water element. Eunhyuk is busy attacking Junho. When Eunhyuk used his sonic power, Junho become penetrable. So Eunhyuk power just go through him. He can see that power are about to hit Hyoyeon, he ran to her and touch her. They both shocked when Hyoyeon also become penetrable. She was safe from Eunhyuk power. Then Junho used his hypnotize power on Eunhyuk and Krystal. He make them sleep when he told them.

Jay and Jessica fight with Heechul and Amber. They have a fierce fight. Heechul attacked Jay with power ball that he created. However everytime he throwed that power Jay manage to avoid it all. Then Jay used his technopach power and create a gun for him and Jessica. Jay moves closer to Heechul and attacked him. He is lucky that Heechul is not good in fighting so it easy for him to beat Heechul. Heechul try hard to avoid it but failed. Finally Jay’s shoot make Heechul fall to ground. Jessica has to fight with the invisible Amber. At first she can’t find her. Then she close her eyes and concentrate to hear aAmber’s movement. When she know where Amber is she shot her. Amber fell to the ground next to Heechul. Jay and Jessica so happy until they not realised that they are hugging each other. When they realise, they broke the hug. The atmosphere around them become awkward.

Jun.K and Tiffany fight with Siwon and Luna. Siwon use many animal abilities, sometimes Jun.K cannot dodge it. He was bleeding when Siwon punch him at the face. He became angry and start to attack Siwon. He used his power and create an armor and sword. He scratch Siwon badly. Tiffany fight with Luna. She lost her focus on Luna when she saw Jun.K bleeding. Luna takes this opportunity to use her power. With just one high note voice she make Tiffany thrown away. She was bleeding. Seeing Tiffany injured, Jun.K ran to her. He did not see that Luna about to use another power at Tiffany. When he realised he used his body to protect the woman he start to love. Tiffany shocked when she saw Jun.K injured to save her. She hug Jun.K when he fell. Luna felt regret, scared and sad at that time. Regret that she hurt Jun.K, scared thinking that he might be die and sad that he did not love her. She decide to go away living those two to help her other friends. Lucky for them because Siwon already collapsed. Tiffany take Jun.K to the safe place. Their teachers help him.

TF : Why would you protect me? I’m your enemy. You don’t have to protect me. (She was crying)
JK : (Wipe her tears with his thumb) I have to. We are not enemy anymore. Indeed we are partner. I can’t let your girls kill me when I let you hurt. (Gives a bitter smile to her)
TF : You don’t have to. They know it’s war.
JK : I have to. I feel you are so special to me. (She shock to hear him said that)

Then Jun.K fainted. Tiffany shout his name repeatly to wake him up but he did not respond.

Chansung and Sooyoung along with Sungmin and Sunny fight with Ryeowook, Min, Shindong and Sulli. Chansung teleport to Ryeowook then punch and kick him. Ryeowook got angry and he use his power to hypnotized Chansung. He success to hypnotized Chansung. He told Chansung to attack Sungmin and fight with him. Sooyoung was fighting with Min and Sulli along with Sunny when she saw that Chansung attacked Sungmin. She know that something was wrong. When her focus was distracted, Min used her power to grab Sooyoung and Sunny. She controlled the plant (root) and grab them both. Then Sulli used her power and make them in pain. Both of them in pain when she threw her power ball especially Sunny. See Chansung under Ryeowook’s hypnotized, Sunny in pain, and Sungmin in trouble, Sooyoung used her power. She used frog’s abilities. Her body become slimey and slippery. She easily loose from the grab. After loose she charge at Min and Sulli. At that time both of them were too shocked to move. Sooyoung took this chance to reply what they did to her. She punch their stomach. Sulli is one of the weaker in her group, so just one punch is enough to make her  unconcious. Min is a little bit hard to handle, but no one can beat Sooyoung in hands combat. After both girls colapsed she ran to Sunny to make sure that she is okay.

SY : Sunny unnie are you okay?
SN : Yes. Go help Changsung and Sungmin. 

 Then Sooyoung ran to help Sungmin that fight with three people, Changsung, Ryeowook and Shindong. She tried yelled at Changsung to wake him up, but it didn’t worked. Changsung punched her at stomach. Sungmin want to help her but Shindong prevent him from doing so. They fight with all their power.  Shindong ran in circle. Sungmin can’t take it anymore. He multiple himself and grab Shindong. When he make it, they punched and kicked Shindong until he fainted. He then go to help Sooyoung. Everytime he try to grab Changsung, he will attack him. He then know that he has to defeat Ryeowook so Changsung can back to normal. When Changsung realised that Sungmin was after Ryeowook, he moved to help him. However Sooyoung keep holding him back. Despreate to wake Changsung up, she decided to do the most crazy thing that she ever think of. She kissed Changsung on his lips. She was so shocked when it work. She feel Changsung kiss back and smile in the kiss. She pushed Changsung away and blushed madly. She then collapsed. Fortunately Changsung catch her before she hit the ground. He apologised to her because he know that he was the one that hurt her. He know but he cannot controled himself. He was really regret. He carried her bridal style to Sunny. Sunny use her power to heal Sooyoung. When Sooyoung wake up Sungmin already beat Ryeowook. Changsung apologised again to Sooyoung. She just nodded and lay down because she was really tired. She just want to gain her energy back.

 

 

Hai guys.. sorry for going on hiatus.. I got no time since I am studying.. If you see me online its not exactly me.. Because my little sister is using my account to read.. Here is my story.. I will try to update this as frequently as I can.. but I cant promise when.. Sorry..