Practice As A Partner 2

Love Is The Strongest Power

JaySica Couple

As expected, this couple got Mrs. Song as their teacher. Mrs. Song is the fastest runner among the teachers who have the speed power.
MS : Now we will start our practice using this machine. I know both of you are fast, but i want to know how fast you are. And between you two who was fast?
J : Of course it is me.
JS : Not you. Definitely me.
J : NO. ME.

JS : ME
MS : Hey, you two. Why dont you start to run so i can calculate your speed.

Then both of them start running on the machine. Their speed are neck to neck. After they finish they wait for Mrs. Song to tell them their result.

MS : Hmmm, impressive. Both of you got same speed.
J/JS : WHAT???? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
J : I am faster than her. How can this happen?
JS : No. I am faster than you. There must be something wrong with the machine.
M/S : There is nothing wrong with this machine Jessica. This machine is accurate. I have something to do at the office. I want you two to keep practice when Im gone. I'll be back later. Stay put and dont fight. Understand.

J/JS : Ne.

Then Mrs. Song leave the room.

J : You think you are faster then me.
JS : Yes (Annoyed tone). You're not that fast.(cold tone)
J : Huh, The Ice Princess is angry.
JS : What did you care if Im The Ice Princess?
J : I did not say anything about you being the ice princess. So you really are cold to others except your friends. Wanna bet whose faster?
JS : Yes. Whose loose must follow what the other say. Deal?
J : Deal.

After count to 3 they start running. They run around their big school for 5 rounds. They are so close. At the end they arrive at the same time. They have to cancel their bet since both arrive at the same time.

J : Look like we are tie. There is no winner and looser.
JS : I think I can beat you next time. You think you can beat me? Dream off.
J : I can if I want. But I dont want you to cry (said in sarcastic tone). (Jay's tone annoyed Jessica to death. She scream her dolphin  sound everytime she annoyed. Jay start to close her ears) Man you're so loud. Can you stop screaming.
JS : NO. (She screaming again)
J : Shut up, or I will kiss you. (She stop screaming in no time)
JS : Dont you dare to kiss me you . You think you a prince  you can do anything.
J : (Yell) I hope i can do everthing. (Say in low voice) Especially to tell the world about my sister.
JS : What did you say?
J : Ughh. Nothing. Dont mind other problem.

Then Jay left Jessica clueless. Jessica behaviour make Jay annoy. He just thinking about Yoona. He wish he can meet her freely.

YongSeo Couple

While waiting for their teacher Seohyun read a book while Yonghwa play a guitar. Guitar's sound make Seohyun annoyed. It is not like she doesnt like guitar, but it is because Yonghwa is the person that play it.

SH : Can you please stop playing  that guitar Yonghwa-shi. I cannot concentrate on my reading.
YH : No, I wont. Why dont you read that book next time or just sit at other place than this room.
SH : You are so rude. Do you think that you unnie's cousin  you can be rude to me. Well you got a wrong people to mess. I dont know royalty family can be this rude with other people.
YH : I only rude with people that rude to me. FYI, I am not same with Sica. We are different. But its does not mean Im not close with her. We use to be close, but because of this stupid fight that our group create we become part away. I spend less time with her. However Im still good with her.
SH : I dont care. Just dont make my unnie sad or you will be dead.
YH : For someone who is sweet, you are fierce. Hmmm, interesting. You are cute and preety but fierce when something have to do with your unnie. I like it.
SH : (She is blushing when he said that, but try to cover it up) Dont be redicilous.

They are about to fight but their teacher already come. It is Mr. Cha.

MC : It look like someone is ready to fight. Hmm, Im impress with you Seohyun. You are fierce for someone who have a good manner.
YH : Yea. That is what I told her.
SH : Shut up Yonghwa-shi.
MC : Now lets start our practice. Shall we?

YH/SH : Ne.

They start practice until its time for them to go back.

 

KhunRi Couple
Yuri POV Nichkhun POV

When they comes in class, their teacher Miss Ha already in there.

YR : Hai Miss Ha. Nice to meet you today.
MH : Hai Yuri. Nice to meet you too. Same with you Khun.
NK : Hai Miss. Wow you look beautiful today.
MH : Khun with his sweet talking. Anyway thank you for the compliments. Hmm, you look sweet together. Are you dating?
YR : NO (yell). Who want to be with player like him. Wasting time only.
NK : Who's player? Me? Are you kidding me? I never date before.
YR : Shut up you useless childhood friend.
NK : WHAT? You are the one that decide dont want to be friend with me after joined SNSD. Not me.
MH : Stop arguing. Now let practice.

They start practicing. After an hour of practice Miss Ha excuse herself because she got work to do. However she promise to come see and check on them after she finish her work. After Miss Ha leave they keep on practicing. He impress to see her power.

NK : Wow you are so strong, but Im stronger. (His words make her anger boil. Actually she is not mad with him, she just feel guilty about her mistake. That is why she lost control)
YR : You really are piss me off.

Then Yuri start throw everything in her reach to him. He is lucky that he avoid it right on time.

NK : You better syop Yul, orrr...
YR : Or what?
NK : I will.. (He walk to her while dodge. He then grab her hand with one hand and another hand grab her face) Kiss you. (He smack his lips to hers.)

Khun walk to me and grab my hand with one hand and the other grab my face. Then I feel his sweet lips on mine. I try to push him but Cant. He held both my arms.

I start to kiss her sweet lips. It feel so soft on my lips. She try to push me but I hold both her arm, make her hard to move. I kiss her with passion. First she avoid it then start to kiss me back. After a minute or two she realize what she doing. She kick my leg .

I start to kiss him back. It feel so warm. I actually like him alot. No. I love him but i have to hide it. Our team are enemy. After reality hit me I kick his leg. No. NO. I should not do it. Now I hate him because make me feel betray toward my sisters. I ran away with tears in my eyes. I hate you Khun.

After she kick my leg she ran away. I saw her crying. I feel so bad. I ran after her to apologize but she ran too fast. Yuri Im sorry. When Miss Ha come I make an excuse for Yuri. Than Miss Ha said that I can go back home. While Im wait for Taec with Jay Im glance everywhere to see if she still there. Sadly she is not. Im thinking of her for the rest of the day. She must be really hates me now.

 

TaecYoon Couple

As expected they got Miss Park astheir guided teacher because both Taecyeon and Yoona are her favourite students. All of them are mind power user. Taecyeon and Yoona enter their room which is bigger than others room with Miss Park.

TC : Miss are we gonna practice now?
MP : No. For the first day we just relaxing. Basically you two have no weakness so I am not worried about that. Plus you use your power too much earlier today Taec.
Y : But Miss... Oh right. He use his power too much today. But Miss we not prepare and ready yet for the war. Beside we dont know when they will attack and who are they.
MP : Dont worry. I believe in both of you, and I believe both your team can make it. Believe me. Taec thanks for your help this morning. If you not helping me I dont know how much time we waste to analyse both team. Thanks.
TC : Its not big deal Miss. Beside it for our own good too. BTW when did Andros World declare this war?
MP : They declare about a week ago. We have discuss to choose groups to fight them. Since Dominian World only have one school so we decide to check all student group. We know that we already have soldiers but we feel that their power not match ouer enemy. Then The Principal decide to choose 2 strongest team and recruite them. That is why both of your group been chosen. And both of you are the best fighter.
TC : But I feel something is not right. Why they declare a war. U sually they just attack us. Its like they gives us some time for us to prepare. But what are we preparing for?
Y : Im also feel that. But I cant tell what it is. I feel this kind of bad feeling.
MP : I feel the same too. But I dont know  their intention. (Then something struck her) Maybe Dark Lord have return.

After hearing what Miss Park says a huge pain struck Taec head. He scream in pain. Yoona feel it too but its only the light pain compare to him. Seeing him like that Miss Park especially Yoona shock. They panic saw him like that

TC : (Yell) AHHHHH... My head. Its really hurt. (some tears fall from his eyes)
Y : Taec are you okey??? (she is about to cry)
TC : Ahhhh.. My head. (Then he see an image. Its like dejavu. He know its Dark Lord, but he cant see him clearly with his pain. He hold his head to reduce his pain. It reduce but not completely)

After see that Taec already calm, Miss Park goes closer to him.

MP : Taec are you okey now?
TC : Yea. The pain almost gone. I see the flash figure of a man. I believe its Dark Lord. However I cant see him clearly.
Y : Why you can see that?
TC : I dont know. After Miss Park mention about Dark Lord my head start to hurt and I see figure.
MP : I think you better leave first. You are in pain, plus you used your energy too much today. Go home and rest. You too Yoona.

TY : Ne Miss.

They leave class after Miss Park gone. Taec still feel dizzy. Yoona see he about to fall, she decide to help him. She move closer to him and support him. Luckly today he ride with Jay and Khun.

Y : Are you really ok Taec?
TC : Ne Yoona. Just send me to my friends. And please dont tell them about earlier.
Y : Ne. But why?

TC : Because they will worried to death. And they will try to find out. It will be dangerous to them.
Y : Ohhh..

When they arrive at parking lot, Jay and Khun already there. The others already left. 
J/NK : Man what happen to you? You look pale and weak. 
TC : I just have headache. Dont worry.

J : Man you should rest. You use too much energy today.
NK : Yea man. And did something bothering you? You seem a little bit different .
TC : Nothing. Lets go back. Im really tired. Thanks Yoona.
J/NK : Thanks Yoona for taking care of him.
Y : Its ok. (glance at Taec and Jay awhile before leave)

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. Here is my story. Hope you all enjoy. Thanks to the person that subscribe my story. Thank you. *bows 90 degree*. After this I will try to update my story. Sorry y'all Im so busy right now. I cant update this story frequently. Sorry.