Shocking News

Love Is The Strongest Power

At the girls house.

Y=Yoona, YR=Yuri, TF=Tiffany, T=Taeyeon, SY=Sooyoung, SH=Seohyun, HY=Hyoyeon, SN=Sunny, JS=Jessica

Y : Unnies wake up. We will be late to go to school if you not wake up now.

JS : Give me 5 minutes.

T : Oh Yoona. Ne I'm awake now.

Y : Ok Taeyeon unnie. No Sica unnie. If you not wake up now I will get a cucumber .

J : Yes I'm awake now.

Y : Ne ( laughing ). Unnie please wake up Sunny unnie.

T : Ne.

After waking up Taeyeon, Yoona went to wake up her close friends and roomate, Yuri and Fany.

Y : Unnies wake up.

YR : Ne Yoong.

TF : Oh Yoong. What time is it?

Y : Its 7 a.m now.

TF : Its better for me to take a shower first.

YR : I will go and wake the other ( HY and SY )

Y : Good. Tell them breakfast already serve.

After everyone awake they ate breakfast together and ready to school.

Their outfits.

http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/snsdgee31qf6hw8.jpg

They go to school with 3 cars. 1 car for YoonYulFany.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KUafGVTJP8Y/TiWidmP7YmI/AAAAAAAACwk/iF9GkgagL9s/s1600/audi+cars+wallpapers-1.jpg

1 for TaeSunSica.

http://cdn.luxatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Schmidt-Revolution-Camaro-SS-1.jpg

1 for SooHyoHyun.

http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/2014-bmw-4-series-fitted-with-m-performance-accessories_100433951_l.jpg

At boys house.

TC=Taecyeon, NK=Nichkhun, J=Jay, JK=Jun.K, JH=Junho, W=Wooyoung, SM=Sungmin, YH=Yonghwa, C=Changsung

TC/NK : Boys wake up ( yelling ).

TC : We will be late for school.

NK : Hurry up. Wake up, wake up.

J : Yah give us some times.

W : Ye man, its still early in the morning. And we are sleepy.

TC : No.

NK : If you all not wake up now we will be late to school. Its already 7 a.m.  And there is no breakfast for you all if you late.

ALL : Yup we are awake. Geez man. You .

TC/NK : Hahahaha..

JK : Who are make a breakfast?

YH : What will we eat?

C : Im cannot wait to eat.

TC : Then hurry up. We will eat fried rice with egg.

SM : Hoorey.

JH : Who's cook?

NK : Taec.

ALL : Daebak.

After shower and having meal they headed for school.

Their outfits.

http://www.jpopasia.com/i1/news/3/9217-17tt4tfjpr.jpg

http://static.askkpop.com/images/upload/8/asianlook/2013/02/06/Jay-Park-makes-new-online-faux-pas.jpg

http://iheartkimchi.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/sungmin-sunkist.jpg?w=455

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63645003/large.jpg

Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Changsung ride a bike.

http://p.twimg.com/Avpej6SCQAAEyLg.jpg:large

http://en.korea.com/2pm/files/2010/08/20100731_2pm19.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/248/5/c/chansung___let__s_take_a_ride___by_kissofdeathxxx-d2y2x1y.png

The other are taking a car.

Jay alone because he usually with Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fond-ecran-voiture-luxe-ferrari-porshe-camaro-ou-lamborghini-cars-173047.jpg

Sungmin and Yonghwa in one car ( Chansung with them usually ).

http://wakpaper.com/large/Ferrari_wallpapers_117.jpg

Junho, Minjun and Wooyoung in one car.

http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lamborghini-1920x1080-wallpaper.jpg

At school.

2PM arrive at the same time as SNSD. After they parking their vehicle they moves to their classroom. They are elite students. They got their own parking lot. They are different classes because their school separate boys and girls. 

SN : Hai boys, cannot wait to beat you.

W : Hahaha. That is funny. Like you can beat us.

HY : We can, and we will.

SM : Like we gonna let it happen.

SY : But we will make it happen.

T : Girls stop it or we will be late to class. If we late then f(x) and Miss A will complain to our teacher.

Y : Yea that is right. Lets go.

J : Yah boys. Who tell you to speak with them? Come on. We will late to class. Well not me but you.

TC : Yea man. Me, Jay, Chansung and Wooyoung will survives but all of you cant. So stop arguing and run to class.

2PM/SNSD : Huh, see you later. Looser.

Before they go to class Yoona and Taecyeon glance at each other for awhile then follow their friends. During their afternoon lesson they all call to the meeting room. The Principal are the one that call them. They did not know that they will get a shocking news. They are clueless.

In meeting room.

TP : Good evening everyone.

9PM : Good evening. ( bows )

TP : You must be clueless why are you here, right?

9PM : Yes.

TP : Actually The Andros World are declare a war with us. ( Everyone in the room shock ) Your teacher Miss Park will explain further to you all. Please Miss Park.

MP : As you all just know, Andros want war with us.

TC : So you need all of us to team up and work together. Right?

MP : Yes.

Y/T : I know it. I already know this.

MP : Others group are not as strong as all of you. We can only rely on you. Especially you two, Taec and Yoona. (Everybody looking at them)

TC : But Miss, I don't know if i can do it. I'm not that strong.

Y : Yes Miss Park. I'm not strong than other. We are just the same with other.

MP : Yes you can do it. I already watch you. I believe in you two.

TY : But Miss...

MP : I don't want hear anything from you two. Girls, Boys can you help us.

T : ( Look at her members and see they nodded ) I think we will try to help.

MP : Thanks girls. How about you boys?

J : We will accept.

MP : Then that is decide. Starting tomorrow all of you will combine class and practice together.

9PM : What?? ( yell )

SN : But we are not so friendly with each other.

SM : Yea Miss. What if we keep arguing?

HY : We dont want to be one class with them.

YH : Like we want. It will be awkward.

JH : Yea man. Later we will keep and keep arguing.

W : Yea, like we want to be one class with them.

NK : We think we never can get along with them. ( When he say that he look at Yuri )

TF : You think we are that ?

C : Its not like that noona. Te fact is we never get along with your members. Like our group born to beat and fight with each other. But of course not us. ( Tiffany happy to hear her brother say that)

MP : Enough all of you. We have decide it, so you guys have to follow it. You must try to work things out. ( demand voice ) Your lesson will be less and your practice will be long.

9PM : Ne Miss Park. ( Answer in low voice )

HM : Thank you allfor your concern. Sorry because we make you team up although you did not like it. Ok you all can dismiss.

2PM and SNSD bow to The Principal and Miss Park then leave the room without talking. After they leave, both teachers talking to each other.

TP : Did you think they can work together?

MP : I think they can. At least that is what is my hope. Although they always fight, I think the will act profesionally if it consumes a work.

TP : I hope it work.

With 2PM and SNSD.

JS : Why must we stuck with this  loser?

SM : What did you say? Us loser? How about you?

W : Yea. How about you LOSER?

SH : We are not loser.

Then Sooyoung start to use her power to beat Wooyoung. She use lion abilities to attack. When Wooyoung realize that Sooyoung is coming towards him , he pause the time and move from his place. Chansung then teleport to Sooyoung so he can hold her back. Then everyone start to fight except for Taecyeon, Yoona, Jay, Seohyun and Taeyeon. who are clueless for awhile. Then Taecyeon suddenly use his power to make all of them stop. He immobile  their body. After everyone stop he release the girls but still hold the boys.

TC : ( Yelling ) All of you dont have to fight at this time. We must learn to work together. Boys you have grown up, why still acting like a baby at this serious time. Can you at least be mature or act profesional for this. ( Look at all of them then release s ) Sorry guys, I did not mean to yell and use my power on you.

After apologise, Taecyeon use his power to fly. Before he goes further Jay stop him.

J : Taec where are you going? Did something troubling you? You look like you have a problem. ( All look at Taec )

TC : No. I.. I just want to be alone. Sorry guys for using my power on you. It just .. I have to stop this fight before it uncontrollable.

W : No Taec. WE sorry, we WRONG. You right, we dont have to act like child.

TC : Its ok. See you guys later at home.

After Taecyeon left, everybody quite. They are so shock on what happened. Teacyeon never act like this.

JK : Jay , Khun is he have any problem. All listen to them.

J/NK : We dont know.

JH : Man he is weird.

YH : Maybe we went overboard this time.

C : Maybe you right. He never like this before.

J : And he never use his power on anyone of us on purpose except when fighting.

NK : Yea. Especially on you girls.

The girls feel guilty but pretend like they are not affected.

T : We really sorry. Maybe my members goes too far this time.

SN : Yea we sorry, BUT it also your fault.

YR : Sunny unnie stop it.

SN : Ne.

T : Sorry. Anyway we have to team up and practice together. So I hope it not happen again.

Theb the girls went home. Taeyeon and Yoona keep on thinking about Taecyeon. After the girls leave the boys also go home with Sungmin riding Taec's bike.

For all of them today is the weird day ever. Taecyeon feel uneasy feeling and he know its about the war. He sleep with that feeling. Actually he feel this feeling since this morning but ignoring it. When he hear about this news, he knew that something might happen to s or the girls. This feeling keep on rising although after he go to his hidden place. He cant calm his heart.

 

 

 

Thats all.. Sorry for a long cahpter. I did not expect this story to be long like this.. Anyway I hope you enjoy my story.. Please comment.. Thank You..