The Holiday

Love Is The Strongest Power

After weeks practices, they have overcomes their weakness. Although not fully it still improved. Relationship between 2PM and SNSD have up and down. Sometime they are good and sometimes they are not. After so much practice their teachers gives them a rest for 5 days.

At Girls House  

In YoonYulFany room.

An alarm clock ringing in the room. Yoona wakes up and turn it off. She decided to  take a shower first. After finished her shower and dressed she go to kitchen and prepare foods for her sisters. Since the practices they not have an opportunity to eat aproper meal. She made a lot of foods. There are fried rice, noodles, eggs, toasted, bread, milk, coffee, tea and juices. After done all the meals, she headed to her room to wake Yuri and Tiffany up.

Y : Unnies wke up. I already make a breakfast for all of us.
YR : Oh Yoong. Why are you not waking me up to help you?
TF : Yea  Yoong. Poor you have to do it alone.
Y : It’s okay. You two seem tired. I feel sorry for you.
TF : We okay. Instead, is there something bothering you Yoong?
Y : No.
YR : Dont lie to us. We know you well. Tell us about it.

Yoona tell them everything that bothered her. About Taecyeon vision and their arguments.

TF : So you think it’s Dark Lord?
Y : I think so. I can feel it too. His power so strong. Beside, Taec and I are both mind power                                                                                                                       user, so sometimes I can feel what he feel. When he hurt, sad, happy, worried, and so on. I also can see his vision. Its like we can feel each other. That what makes me more worry.  
YR : Are you have a feeling toward him?
Y : I dont know. That is what burden me. We always fight, but I know he really dont want to fight with me. I know he is acting.
TF : Maybe you should try to hang out with him.
Y : No. If I do that its mean that I betray you all.
YR : I dont think so. Beside, you two are childhood friends.
Y : I dont know unnie. Yul lets go wake the others. (she said with smirk on face)
YR : Lets go. (smirk)
TF : Dont start it you two. (worried)

YoonYul run out of the room and scream to the others. The house is totally chaos thanks to the twin. They gather at the table after everyone awake. They shock to see the meal in front of them.

ALL : Thanks Yoong. Gomawo.
SY : Saranghae Yoong.
Y : Ne. Now lets dig in.

They start to eat while talking.

T : Girls what are we gonna do today?
JS : Shopping.
Y/YR : NO. Its so boring. Lets go to Theme Park and back to our parents home.
ALL : Yea. We are going to Theme Park.

After ate they get ready and heading to Theme Park to have some fun.

 

At Boys House

Khun already wake up and decide to go jogging at the nearby park. When he got home 2 hours later Taec already done with cooking.he cook a lots for s.

NK : Wow you cook a lot today.
TC : Yeah. Since they not eat properly meal for this whole weeks. So go wake them up. I will wake Jay up. You do others.
NK : Ne.

In JayTaecKhun room.

TC : Jay wake up. I have done breakfast. You can continue your sleep after this.
J : Oh geez man. Its still early. Go eat first. I still want to eat.
TC : You better wake up and eat. Or not our maknae will eat all your food.
J : Damn that maknae and his big appetite. (Taec just laugh)
TC : Where are you going today?
J : I have to do something later. I think I will back to palace after that. How about you?
TC : Well I also going back to my parents house.
NK : Me too.
TC : Eh Khun. Are the others awake?
NK : Yes. I pour cold water on them. Now im dead. (Taec and Jay just laugh at him)
J : Lets go breakfast.

All members are gathering at the table and start eating. They eat while having a conversation.

TC : I will back home after this. How about you guys?
C : Im out with my noona this evening. So im staying until then. Im heading back home with my noona.
YH : Im spending my time with Jessica later so I saty here with Changsung.
Others : Parents house.

 

At Theme Park

After paying for their ticket they choose the games that they want to play. YoonYul of course choosing a roller coaster with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, while others play something less adventures and scary. After they tired of playing they go to the restaurant to eat. While waiting for their food, Taeyeon received a message from Taecyeon.

From : Beastly Dongsaeng
To : Lovely Noona

        Hai noona. Lets spend time together. I miss u.

From : Lovely Noona

To : Beastly Dongsaeng

       Sure. Meet me at our usual place an hour later. I miss u too.

From : Beastly Dongsaeng

To : Lovely Noona

       Ok. See u later.

T : Girls I have to go after this. Sorry.
TF : Its okay. I have to go too. Chansung already waiting for me.
JS : Same here. I will spend sometimes with Yong Hwa.
ALL : WHAT?????
JS : Shhhh. Others looking. (They apologise to others) He is my cousin anyway.
SN : Right. I think we will just go home.

Then Yoona receive a message from Jay.

From : Caring Oppa

To : Goddess Dongsaeng

       Yoong lets hang out. I really miss u.

From : Goddess Dongsaeng

To : Caring Oppa

       Sure, why not. Miss u too oppa. Lets meet at usual place in hour.

From : Caring Oppa

To : Goddess Dongsaeng

       Ok. See u.

After bid goodbye, they all to different places.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. there is alot of thing happened in my life.. my friend betrayal and losing someone important to me before I got to see her face..