Start Of Something New

Love Is The Strongest Power

Today they will start learn and practice together. After they park their car, they move to their new classroom which is three times bigger than the old one. All of them amazed. This class have 10 room, 1 for each partner and the last room for them to learn together ( main class ). The main class at the ground floor, each floor have 2 room. The highest floor only has 1 room that is for Taecyoon. This room is specialise for their power.

SNSD : Wow daebak.
J/TC/NK : Man this place cool. ( say in English )
J  : This must be really interesting.
TC : Yeah. This war must be important.
NK : Yup. If not we will be not treat this special.

Everyone did not know what they talking about except for JeTiYoongTae.

W : Yah dont speak English when you are with us.
C : Yea hyung. What are you talking about.
TC/J : Sorry.
NK : We just say that this war must be important because we get all this facilities.

Everyone start to think about what those three talking. Then their classroom teacher coming. They great their teacher. Their teacher is Miss Park. Their favourite teacher.

ALL : Good morning Sosangnim.
MP : Good morning. Ok you all can have a seat. Wait, first i will arrange your seat.

ALL : WHAT? ( yelling )
MP : Because will be partner up. It will be more easy. Some of you have same power so it will be much easier for us to teach you. This is your seat arrangement.

Taeyeon        Wooyoung       Jay              Jessica
Chansung     Sooyoung        Tiffany         Jun.K
Hyoyeon       Junho               Yonghwa    Seohyun

Sungmin       Sunny               Yuri            Nichkhun

                               Yoona   Taecyeon 

They all move to their seat while mumbling. Actually they disagree, but decide to follow it. After they set up with their seat, they start to learn. But before they learn Miss Park want to observe their power.

MP : Before we start, first of all i want to observe your power.I already know your power, but i want to know your limit. I think your fighting skill already good so no point in observe it. You just need sharp it more. Dont worry about that. You all will learn that in your combining class. Taec I need your help to analise and observe other power. ( his talent not power ).

All 9PM member shock. They did not know that  Taecyeon are the good observer. ( He does not inform their member ) Taecyeon go to the front and tell them what to do.

TC : Now I will start with the girls because iI already know about you boys. First I will observe you without using anything, after that we will using a machine and lastly my favourite part, you will fight against me. ( Look at Miss Park to ask permission )
MP: ( nodded) All of you will be observe like what Taec said. The machine use to make sure Taec is right and to add more fact if needed. Now we will start with Yoona. Hmmmmm. Interesting because both of you have same power.
Y : Ne Miss Park.

Then Yoona start to use her power for Taecyeon to observe. After Yoona, the girls take their turn one by one. When all the girls finish the boys take their turn. After all of them finish Taecyeon show what are their weakness.

Y : A little emotional. ( No other weakness )
J/JS : To focus on their feet ( can use other part of their body too ). Not too fast ( can be faster ) No weakness in Tecnopower ( Jay ) 
YR/NK : Feet strength weak ( lower body ), can be much slower
W : Too slow and not coordinate in using power
JK : Sometimes object did not turn into what he want and time to process object slow.
JH : Sometimes can penetrate and hypnotized for a short time only
C : Teleport to wrong place
SM : When multiplying too many some of them weak and not consistant
YH : Not fully invisible ( sometimes )
T : Sometime can see only through dream. No weakness in Tecnopach.
TF : Take too much time to change
HY : Some part of her body not unpenetrable
SY : No weakness

SH : Shield cannot hold the strong attack and some part of shield weak
SN : Cannot heal big wound in short time

Everyone doubt with Taecyeon analysis except for Miss Park, Taeyeon and Yoona. Then they try with machine. Unexpectedly, turn out that the result same with Taecyeon. All shock, they have no more doubt in Taecyeon. Lastly they fight against Taecyeon. They fight with their partners except for Yoona. She dont need to fight because her skill and power same with Taecyeon. After the excellent fight Miss Park told that they will be train based on their weakness. Then they go to rest.

C : Hyungs palli wa. Im really hungry.
TC : Hish, maknae-ah we are also hungry, can you please be patient. Im also hungry until I feel I can eat a cow. I used my power too much today. ( Khun and Jay laugh )
J/NK : Are you ok dude. ( Taec just nodded )
C : No hyungs. Palli. ( react like a child )

Everyone laugh at him including the girls.

SY/Y : Yah unnies, maknae palli wa. We are hungry.
JS : Haish this two shikshin always think about food and always hungry. I wonder why they not even fat.
YR : ( Laughing ) That is who they are. Shikshin. About that Im also dont know. Even Im suprised saw them eat.

At Cafeteria

When they came into the cafe they go to the second level where all the kingkas and queenkas eat. At their place they have buffet. They have their own table. But when they come in the cafe they shock to see it change. However Taecyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and Chansung  did not look at the changing because they are hungry. They go straight to the buffet and take the food as much as they want.

TF : Yoong, Soo are sure you can finish that? ( Ask while pointing at their food which is for 5 people to eat )
Y/SY : Yea, sure. ( Fany just shake her head )

When they want to sit they realise they have to share table. ( finally ) Other table are reserve for group such as Super Junior, f(x), Miss A, MBlaq, T-ara, Sistar and other.

SM : Yah guys we have to share table with SNSD.
W : Not funny.
T : Like we want to share and sit with you all. ( Taec really want to help Taeyeon but back off because other dont know about their relationship. So he just tell Jay to stop. )
TC : Jay just stop will you.

JS : Dont you dare to touch or harm one of us. Or not you are dead.
J : Like Im scare.

JS : YOU ( about to slap Jay but stop by Yoona )
Y : Stop it unnie. Its better for you to eat. If we keep arguing we will be late. ( Look at Jay and signal him to stop.)
JS : Fine.

TF : Yoong right. WE better stop fighting. WE have class after this. Beside Chansung want to eat. ( go to her brother and give more food )
C : Thanks noona. ( Fany just smile. Taec, Taeyeon, Yoona and Jay jealous see Fany and Chansung. They also hope they can act like them in front of all people )
NK : Man Taec, you never told us about your abilities.
TC : Well you did not ask ( laughing but stop when see his friends serious faces ) Its because I dont want you all to say or think that I am the strongest among us. I want dont want to be seen as special. For awhile I want to be normal.
J : Dont worry dude. We wont treat you differently.
W : Yea man.
JH : We are brother right.
SM : Yes. We are brothers until the end. Man you are awesome.
TC : Thanks guys.
YH : Oh that is why you can tell all our weakness.
C : Yah hyung, you should not hide it.
JK : Yea maknae right. You should tell us earlier so we can overcome our weakness.
JH : Minjun Hyung right.
TC : Sorry. I hope I can tell it sooner, but we most of the time play too much than being serious.
2PM : Yea you right. ( High five-ing each other )

SNSD just look at them. They are proud with 2PM because they always care about each other and have this good brotherly relationship. However they not tell them. After eat, they back to their class. This time they separate and train with their partner. Each partner got a teacher to guide them.

 

 

I hope you like my story.. Please, Please and PLEASE comment after you read.. Thanks.