The Enemy

Love Is The Strongest Power

Super Junior, Miss A and f(x) are the second strong group after SNSD and 2PM. They always lose to them when they fight. Although they are the second stronger group in school, their power still cannot match with those two group. Their power are too different level compare to them. Everytime teachers or students compared them to 9PM they become jealous and angry. They know that 9PM are teachers pet. That makes them to take a revenge.  Super Junior got 9 members, Miss A got 4 members and f(x) have 5 members.

Super Junior members.

http://noviaariska.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/super_junior__png_by_suju_fanatic-d3415kj.png

(Just ignore Sungmin)

Leeteuk = Leader. Lighting Power. Likes Taeyeon. Hates Wooyoung.
Siwon = Copy Animals Abilities(like Sooyoung). Likes Tiffany. Hates Jun.K.
Ryeowook = Hypnotize(likes Junho). Likes Sooyoung. Hates Changsung.
Yesung = Control Weather. Likes Yuri. Hates Nichkhun.
Kyuhyun = Laser Eyes. Likes Seohyun. Hates YongHwa.
Shindong = Speed(like Jay). Likes Sunny. Hates Sungmin.
Heechul = Create Power Ball with hand. Likes Jessica. Hates Jay.
Donghae = Mind Power(like TaecYoon). Likes Yoona. Hates Taecyeon.
Eunhyuk = Super Sonic Power. Likes Hyoyeon. Hates Junho.

Miss A members

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/miss-a-independent-women-2.jpg

Jia = Transform others to animal. Likes Wooyoung. Hates Taeyeon.
Fei = Super Sonic Power. Likes YongHwa. Hates Seohyun.
Min = Control the plant. Likes Changsung. Hates Sooyoung.
Suzy = Laser Eyes. Likes Taecyeon. Hates Yoona.

F(x) members

http://niesa87himura.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/f-x-3.jpg

Victoria = Flexibelity. Likes Nichkhun. Hates Yuri.
Krystal = Laser Eyes. Likes Junho. Hates Hyoyeon.
Sulli = Create Power Ball with hand. Likes Sungmin. Hates Sunny.
Amber = Invisible(like Yonghwa). Likes Jay. Hates Jessica.
Luna = Power of Voice. Likes Jun.K. Hates Tiffany.

 

One day when they are gather to plan a revenge on 9PM they was visited by a person that offer to train them to become more stronger. At first they hesistated, but thiking that they can beat those 2 group they agree. That man was none other than Dark Lord. Dark Lord also have mind power. He actually ex-bestfriend of King Ok and King Im. However they become enemy when he want all people bowed down to him because he is strong. He become hungry for power. King Ok and King Im dissagree with him and teamed up to beat him. He lost in the fight and swear to take revenge on them and their childs. That is the reasons he after Jay and Taeyeon. He didn’t know about Taecyeon and Yoona being the child of those two. The three group start to practice hardly under Dark Lord. They go to school like usual and practice after school. They also spy on 9PM. Everything that they spied goes to Dark Lord. Dark Lord only think that Taecyeon and Yoona are lucky to get mind power although they are ordinary people.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. I'm busy with school.. Hope you all enjoy my story.. Dont forget to comment..