Practice As A Partner 1

Love Is The Strongest Power

SunSun Couple

Miss Ham is their teacher.

MH : Good evening you two. Now we will start our class.
SM : Evening Miss Ham. You look gorgeus today.
MH : Thanks. You are cute.
SM : Thanks. ( Laughing )
SN : Huh, I am more cute than he is. And I can do aegyo.
SM : No. I am more cute than you. I also can do aegyo.
SN : I am much much MORE CUTE than you. My aegyo better than you.

They keep on arguing about who is more cute and has a best aegyo.

MH : Hey you two stop arguing and ready to learn.
SN : Ne Miss. ( Look at Sungmin with annoyed face )

Then they start to practice. Along the practice they keep on arguing and fighting about aegyo and who is the best in battle and power. Miss Ham think that they are cute and suitable for each other. She think that they will make a cute couple.

WooTae Couple

They got Miss Oh as their guided teacher.

MO : Hai you two. Shall we start our lesson.
W/T : Ne Miss Oh.
W : Miss how are we going to practice? Our power is different. She can see a future but mine manipulated time.
MO : Yea you can say that. However both of your power are basically about time. For example, Taeyeon you can see time before anyone else ( future ) and you Wooyoung can stop, reverse and slow time. So its all about time. 
W : But her power is weak than me.
T : Hahahaha, so funny. Your power is the one that weak, not me.
W : Its you who weak. Definetly not me. Your power are limited.
T : No its not me. You spoil brat.
W : I am not spoil. You are spoil because you dont has any siblings. So your parents just focus on you. Not me. I got a sister.
T : You dont know me, and you have no idea about me.
MO : ( Yell ) Stop, both of you. I have enough with you two. You already grown up. Act like one. Now start your practice.
W/T : Ne.

Taeyeon start practice with tears in her eyes. When Wooyoung said about sibling she remember about Taecyeon. She know Taec got less attention from their parents compared to her. She also annoyed with Wooyoung. Wooyoung know that he is the one that make Taeyeon cry. He try to apologise but decide to ignored it because of his pride. So he keep on practicing. He felt strange because he hates Taeyeon but feel hurt when he see she cry. Their practice continue with silent fill the room.

JunFany Couple

JunFany got Mr. Baek as their teacher. Before start Mr. Baek told them to warm up first. When they were warm up, Tiffany comment on Jun.K fashion. Actually nothing wrong with Jun.K fashion. They just find excuse to fight.

F : What kind of clothes did you wear? It .
JK : What? Its the most fashionable. Talking about me. What about you? You look like haelmoni.
F : What? You are the one that look like harabeoji.

JK : Not me haelmoni.

Angry with what Jun.K said Tiffany turn herself into flammable form. Watching Tiffany change angryly, he grab a iron and change it into a shield and sword. They started fighting. Mr. Baek not even scold them, instead he just watch it. He want to teach and practice through fight. They keep on fighting until their energy drain. Nobody wins.

JunHyo Couple

This couple got Mr. Kang as their mentor. Mr. Kang is the most fierce teacher in school. Every students scare of him.

MK : Now we will start our practice. ( He press the button behind him. All kind of practice tool come out ) You will practice with this. You must learn to work together.
JH/HY : WHAT?
MK : You see this machine. It will shoot a balls. For a blue ball Junho have to avoid it because it can overcome your power. When it is pink ball Hyoyeon is the one that has to avoid it. You must work together. If one of you got shoot, then you will start again.You will only succed if you press the button at the opposite wall. Understand?
JH/HY : Ne. Understand Mr. Kang.

Then they start practicing. However both of them keep on doing mistakes and Mr. Kang keep on scolded them.

JH : Its all your fault. If not we already success this mission.
HY : Its your fault pabo. You are so sturborn. I have told you it is blue but you dont believe me. You even did not avoid it.
JH : How about you? I also told you that balls were pink but you does not listen to me. And dont call me pabo. You pabo.
HY : No. You are pabo.
JH : No. Its you.
MK : Stop it you two. ( Yelling ) It all your fault. Both of you are wrong. I already told you many times to work together, but not one of you listen to me. See after hours of practice you still did not afford to complete this mission. Just wasting time. Both silent because they know it is their faults. After their tiring practice they back home with tired body. They are angry at each other. The hatred keep on rising in them.

ChanSoo Couple

When both start entering the practice room, they already fighted. They fight because of food.

A few minutes ago...
C : Whose food is it? Hmm since nobody around so it is my food. ( He start eat those food until Sooyoung enter the room )
SY : Yah you pabo. Its my food. Who told you to eat it?

C : There is no name on it. Then if this is your food why leave it?
SY : I goto wash my hand first you pabo. Give it back and replace what you eat. I buy it with my own money.
C : Alright. I will replace back but Im not gonna give the food that I already eat.
SY : No give it back. You rich, why dont buy it yourself. You are totally not same with Fany unnie. And plus you just eat half hour ago.
C : You tell me. How about you? You also eat 30 minutes ago. Yes I am not same with noona, but that is us.
SY : I dont care. Give back my food.
C : No i wont.

Then Sooyoung start using her power. Before she got to do anything to Changsung, he teleport to other place. They keep on fighting and fighting until Miss Jung enter the room. She shock to see the room condition. It was mess.

MJ : I dont know what happened, but i want you two to clean up this room until neat. Now.
C/SY : WHAT?
C : No way. Its not my fault. She is the one start it, so she the one that should clean.
SY : NO. His fault, not mine.
MJ : ( Yelling ) I dont care. Now clean it up. We will not start practice until you clean it.

After they clean up everything they start to practice. However their energy have drain because of the fighting and cleaning earlier.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. Im so busy right now. There is assignment that i have to submit this month and next month. So there is a lot of work to do. Anyway i will find time to update this story. I hope you enjoy my story. PLEASE  COMMENT my story. Thank you.